PDA

View Full Version : Energy for itq

WBS
08-27-2016, 06:54 PM
Seems like gree is trying to make up some lost revenue?

Hobbs
08-28-2016, 01:34 AM
Ridiculous amount of energy needed,if GREE made these ltq reasonable they may get much more interest.
Prizes are not good,energy needed is a complete joke and I don't know many players that are bothering to do these events right now.
Whoever set the energy requirements needs to get back to reality.

WBS
08-28-2016, 06:37 AM
I really think they are trying to regain the revenue lost from last FL one event at a time. They are throwing out bones hoping players buy.

Hobbs
08-28-2016, 09:36 AM
I really think they are trying to regain the revenue lost from last FL one event at a time. They are throwing out bones hoping players buy.

Got a feelin revenue may be affected this FL too,I don't believe participation is as high as it could be.

WBS
08-28-2016, 10:19 AM
Got a feelin revenue may be affected this FL too,I don't believe participation is as high as it could be.

When top teams sit out there revenue goes down. I highly doubt the low gold spenders will pick up the slack in grees revenue.

Annihilator2
08-28-2016, 11:53 AM
All players are punished for boycott by gold players.

WBS
08-28-2016, 02:25 PM

I don't look at it that way. The last stand down was needed and justified. Gree needed to know that players, especially big spenders are sick of the shadiness.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-28-2016, 02:36 PM
We can't comment on certain things.
i must keep my feelings, well, you know.

Agent Orange
08-28-2016, 04:22 PM

How so? It seems gree only look at the bottom line so if the spending light is on they don't care. If the spending light dims or goes dark the heads start rolling so if you want to get their attention then something radical has to occur.

Doing nothing punishes everyone more because as we have seen in the past things get worse, communication dries up and things continue to go down the toilet.

I for one am hopefull that getting their attention this time will start to repair a lot of the damage that has been done but time will tell. Still we have to start somewhere and if that means sending a wake up call it was long overdue.

sbs2716g
08-28-2016, 07:27 PM
33000 energy for normal mode, compared to around 10 k energy previously... took a rest this time round.. do only the 1st goal of normal/prestige/master... which cost around 20 energy each..

further, if anyone have noticed, the prize for completing speed mode, is different in IOS and Andriod... wonder why?

WBS
08-28-2016, 08:06 PM
The normal ltq is a joke and a slap in the face by gree. There is no use in trying for it. Hopefully majority won't bother spending any gold on it.

HGF69
08-29-2016, 04:10 AM
I don't bother with LTQs now, its made the game a lot more enjoyable and so has the boycott, all this free time. There's enough in the game for me as it is and as the other post suggest dropping a FL is the right thing to do and give us one weekend off a month

Agent Orange
08-29-2016, 06:42 AM
Way way back we only had WD once a month and no FL......

LTQs are pretty much useless now especially with non stacking boosts so I too skip them and just muck about with other goals.

smbass77
08-29-2016, 07:02 AM
with all the good units/boost available in the store, and the box event (until recently when gree started to only award placement prize and not all prizes below placement), there is really no need to to ITQ/FL/WD. Much bigger boost stat doing other events.............not that stats even matter anymore. No reason to attack another player, always have a target in WD, stats don't matter in FL. Stats are much like IPH.....worthless.

with no reason to build stats or IPH, what's the objective of this game?

OlapDev
08-29-2016, 07:29 AM
For me, it's simple.. I'll just skip this one

Annihilator2
08-29-2016, 09:17 AM
I don't look at it that way. The last stand down was needed and justified. Gree needed to know that players, especially big spenders are sick of the shadiness.

I mean that gree want new income after the boycott and increased energy requirements in LTQ.

I agree with smbass77 that no objectives are in the game more. Health regen and other bonuses are not working properly, hardcore boss does not require stats or bonuses at all (only this event really increase you stats:)), FL and new PvP do not require anything at all.

Bndawgs
08-29-2016, 11:24 AM
Gree has been making plenty of money off the last few case and crate events. It's very easy for them to adjust the drop or open rate to get the income they're looking for.

In regards to this Ltq, they probably think everyone has the +10 temp energy regen unit

Speed ump
08-29-2016, 01:10 PM
I wonder who it was that decided on the current temp health regen unit that is good until 8-31. I'd be intresting in knowing of any events where that can be used. No Wd, no RB. Used to be temp units, which I hate anyways, lasted for a cycle. I don't use the regen except maybe if we did have an rb event, but still. Why bother giving a prize, because in effect, there is no prize.

WBS
08-29-2016, 01:55 PM
I wonder who it was that decided on the current temp health regen unit that is good until 8-31. I'd be intresting in knowing of any events where that can be used. No Wd, no RB. Used to be temp units, which I hate anyways, lasted for a cycle. I don't use the regen except maybe if we did have an rb event, but still. Why bother giving a prize, because in effect, there is no prize.

You know the answer Speed-it's Gree.

Much like was said earlier what is the objective of this game anymore? It used to be stats and IPH, now I have no clue.

Hobbs
08-29-2016, 02:27 PM

No planning on GREE side,not the first time we have seen Temp boosts that have no relevance.
Why bring temp boosts back?
Everyone hated them,lots complained about them and eventually they got rid of them to everyone's delight...
Soooo who's bright idea was it to bring them back....

Bndawgs
08-31-2016, 05:56 AM
Good to see another Ltq with insane energy reqs. Still not sure why the brain trust at gree wouldn't want to put the Ltq goals just a little bit out of reach to encourage some gold use? Do they honestly think someone with +5 regen is going to drop 3 vaults for a 4% air Def boost? Lol

MajikUF
08-31-2016, 04:28 PM
574 energy per hit on Normal 7/10? 612 energy per hit on Normal 8/10? (3 hits and 3 kills)

I don't know too many "normal" people that can handle all of this energy.

Yahoo
08-31-2016, 06:05 PM
Gree has gone crazy, nothing NORMAL about this, energy for normal from 9815 to 37085 ! And prizes the same. They must realize most young accounts have only +3 regen or 4320/24h, the somewhat older +4 from doing maps emir island eg still only 5760/24h

WBS
08-31-2016, 06:26 PM
Gree has gone crazy, nothing NORMAL about this, energy for normal from 9815 to 37085 ! And prizes the same. They must realize most young accounts have only +3 regen or 4320/24h, the somewhat older +4 from doing maps emir island eg still only 5760/24h

It's obviously grees attempt to recoup some lost income over the amount of factions that didn't play two FL's ago.

Jg48
08-31-2016, 07:58 PM
Hay gree we need more energy added to ltq's. With the worthless units as prizes. You have gone insane in Greeland. Thanks for more time off. With all the useless events going on I am logging in less and less. Thanks gree that means less money for you

sbs2716g
08-31-2016, 08:43 PM
And once again, the speed rewards prize different in Andriod and IOS..

Annihilator2
09-01-2016, 12:24 PM
It's obviously grees attempt to recoup some lost income over the amount of factions that didn't play two FL's ago.

As I said:

WBS
09-02-2016, 08:40 AM
Great think it's punishing players, but I would think they are more or less punishing themselves. Unless there are still those who will spend to chase useless units.

Mrs Cash
09-02-2016, 09:42 AM
I just got to 10/10 of the Normal. Gree has officially gone off the deep end. Over 14000 energy to finish it. I want to slap myself for wasting my energy to get to this point. No mas...

Mrs Cash
09-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Ultimate, 2/10, takes 6090. Thanks for the laugh Gree.

WBS
09-11-2016, 06:20 AM
Ultimate, 2/10, takes 6090. Thanks for the laugh Gree.

Gree is just killing ltq's. They were already most useless, now there is absolutely no reason to even bother with them.

Rolinz
09-11-2016, 09:28 AM
Be careful of the SPEED goals that displays multi-unit rewards. You will only get one of the units.

Another Bait-And-Switch from GREEdy.

I contacted Support and told them give me the reward that was displayed or take the unit back and give me back my energy refills.

Support said they are sorry but we cannot do anything to make up for the mistakes their Development Team makes.

They also gave me a reason that since this is a "Server-Side" based games, mistakes are bound to happen.

This is just more "stolen" refills taken from me by their mistakes or lack of quality control.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-11-2016, 01:54 PM
Beware, LTQs, even if you complete a level offer booby prizes. One of our members did it, only to discover the final prize didn't make his active list. I see Kompu Gacha reappearing. Be careful, very careful.

WBS
09-11-2016, 05:08 PM
Gree appears to be trying to be one more transparent, but I don't trust anything they say or do. I think they list that from many players years ago.