PDA

View Full Version : ***** Has Gree Sold Off Games? *****

DjSyla
08-27-2016, 08:45 AM
It no longer says owned by GREE in play store...
It has changed to Funzio Games Inc...

Or has GREE just changed the name??

Is this the start of a new beginning??
☺☺
Maybe good things are set in motion??
☺☺☺☺

Sandukan
08-27-2016, 11:50 AM
We can only hope this is true.

Vile Lynn
08-27-2016, 01:15 PM
Not really, so nobody panic...

They are "reorganizing" in a way, and it's all part of the plan to make the games better. You'll see :)

DjSyla
08-27-2016, 02:33 PM

They are "reorganizing" in a way, and it's all part of the plan to make the games better. You'll see :)

Start of a new beginning then ;) lol

Sandukan
08-27-2016, 04:27 PM

The plan is never to make the game better. Sole objective is to make more money. Someone should tell them that a better product accomplishes their objectives.

Nighteg
08-27-2016, 04:54 PM
Gree couldn't make something better even if: *insert smart-ass comment in here*

DjSyla
08-27-2016, 04:58 PM
The plan is never to make the game better. Sole objective is to make more money. Someone should tell them that a better product accomplishes their objectives.

Whos to say they havent finally heard ;)
Be positive ☺

Jcw9811
08-27-2016, 05:16 PM
Whos to say they havent finally heard ;)
Be positive ☺

Yeah I have to agree it seems like the game is moving in a positive direction. Just look at the activity from mods on here. Less than a year ago it was like pulling teeth just getting them to post anything.

DjSyla
08-27-2016, 05:39 PM
Yeah I have to agree it seems like the game is moving in a positive direction. Just look at the activity from mods on here. Less than a year ago it was like pulling teeth just getting them to post anything.

Bang on the spot there Jcw ☺☺☺☺
Used to never happen.....
It will get better ☺☺

Kanet
08-28-2016, 11:12 AM
In game, it always show CC is made by Funzio, so i think it's a part of Gree company

Mrs Cash
08-29-2016, 07:51 PM
My start up splash has always said Funzio, Gree never bothered to fix it, from what I can see, on Android.
I tried to attach a screenshot, but most of the time when I try to upload a .png or .jpg I get an invalid file error, shocker...

Dj ANGERFiST
08-30-2016, 12:19 AM
My start up splash has always said Funzio, Gree never bothered to fix it, from what I can see, on Android.
I tried to attach a screenshot, but most of the time when I try to upload a .png or .jpg I get an invalid file error, shocker...

Hey.. yes that is a pain.. i have dound a way around that now.. if you have a File Viewer app.. you can goto the image you want to upload and change the extention to JPEG instead of PNG(screenshot) and JPG.. i have been able to upload any image after changing this ☺ should work fine for you ☺

Foty
08-30-2016, 08:19 AM
Look at one of the first posts in the forum. They just sold a game off.

Dj ANGERFiST
08-30-2016, 10:21 AM
Look at one of the first posts in the forum. They just sold a game off.

Yep 1 game .... i meant due to the company name change in store ☺

Mrs Cash
08-30-2016, 04:54 PM
Actually, when I edit my screenshot (.png), I can save it as a .jpg.
I tried to upload both images, and got errors on both. I will try just changing the extension now...and it failed...used ES file explorer.
Oh well, thanks for the info, I will keep trying, lol...

Dj ANGERFiST
08-30-2016, 07:35 PM
Actually, when I edit my screenshot (.png), I can save it as a .jpg.
I tried to upload both images, and got errors on both. I will try just changing the extension now...and it failed...used ES file explorer.
Oh well, thanks for the info, I will keep trying, lol...

Change it to .jpeg
Its worked everytime for me..

Mrs Cash
08-31-2016, 12:23 PM
Change it to .jpeg
Its worked everytime for me..

Tried that too. Even shortened to ridiculously long filename. Failed to upload. Maybe its just a Kindle thing. Will try on my Galaxy Tab too. Sigh...

Yup, a Kindle thing. Worked on my Galaxy.

Dj ANGERFiST
09-01-2016, 01:12 AM
Tried that too. Even shortened to ridiculously long filename. Failed to upload. Maybe its just a Kindle thing. Will try on my Galaxy Tab too. Sigh...

Yup, a Kindle thing. Worked on my Galaxy.

Awesome, trusty galaxy ;)