i been to refinery combine
conbine each off the above x5
to complete syndicate goals

return to syndicate goals
it has not registered any and i done all

we currently rank 31 in renown
14 in clubhouse

we should be higher

ok we do not get any thing for being that high put I live in hope they will reward people
with prizes for different rank

Lulubelle
08-27-2016, 04:15 AM
Thank you for re-posting this issue which I posted about on 8/20/16 and we are all still without a fix. When I wrote gree an email about this issue "Karl" responded by telling and me to go ahead and finish the goal (which was finished), and then I received an evaluation form about this response. Developers/techs please make the syndicate base goals and other goals and leaderboards work!

Jcw9811
08-27-2016, 04:44 AM
I don't see the big deal as renown does nothing for the syn other than showing who is the best and literally every single syn can't complete lv2 generate goals so not like it is giving other syns an "advantage" over your syn.

Lulubelle
08-27-2016, 08:55 AM
It is part of the game and we are building base competitively. Like any other event in cc the base has goals and the completion of goals have (or should have) a reward.

Portnoy
08-28-2016, 10:05 AM
"Yawn".....

Gungho
08-29-2016, 09:54 AM
I send a ticket about the same issue with screen shots a few weeks ago, they asked me to reinstall the game, which is quite funny since all 60 players in our syndicate has the same problem, which leads me to think the supporter didn't care about helping or trying to solve the issue, or even reading the ticket.