PDA

View Full Version : Faction events WEEKEND OFF !!

Hobbs
08-25-2016, 06:00 AM
At the moment each cycle consists of 3 weeks,every weekend is taken up by a faction event!
This puts a strain on members and eventually more often then not players burn out and either drop out of factions or retire from the game,it is relentless.

My proposal is how about a weekend off from faction events!
Instead of WD one weekend and FL the other two weekends in a cycle how about scrapping one FL Event altogether.
These events take up EVERY WEEKEND and it takes its toll on players/families/work life etc,etc...
I believe a chance to recharge for one weekend per cycle will benefit the longevity of the game and keep it fun.
Would love to hear what community and GREE reps think about this idea.

Hawktalksl
08-25-2016, 06:41 AM
I think it's a great idea! I'm all for it!

Agent Orange
08-25-2016, 06:54 AM
I guess you can always just sit it out.... I do and it doesn't seem to make a big difference in the greater scheme of things...

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-25-2016, 06:57 AM
You are the captain of your ship.
You don't need permission from anyone to DEW as you please.
I DEW NUTTIN anytime I choose.
Don't allow anyone to bully you into DEWIN SUMPIN you can't wholeheartedly support.
Only you can DEW you, mate.

Hobbs
08-25-2016, 11:55 AM
I understand it can be sat out.
But that may not be acceptable to some factions if members decided to sit events out.
Most have fought with same people for a long time and they feel an obligation to participate,better if there was just no event for one weekend as nobody misses out,nobody has to drop from faction,nobody needs to find replacements etc,etc....
Teams can stay together knowing they get a rest for one weekend.
Not too much to ask IMO,there are events running 24/7 and a few days off for all would benefit the health of the game.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-25-2016, 12:08 PM
I understand it can be sat out.
But that may not be acceptable to some factions if members decided to sit events out.
Most have fought with same people for a long time and they feel an obligation to participate,better if there was just no event for one weekend as nobody misses out,nobody has to drop from faction,nobody needs to find replacements etc,etc....
Teams can stay together knowing they get a rest for one weekend.
Not too much to ask IMO,there are events running 24/7 and a few days off for all would benefit the health of the game.

That is precisely WHY I left those factions and those people.
A friend doesn't demand a friend to DEW SUMPIN because others choose to DEW SUMPIN.
Truth is, if a member of most fakeshuns bumped into a fakeshun mate in a park, neither would recognize the other.

Anyway, I'm not hating on anyone.
We all live with our choices.
We are all free to make our choices, freely or coerced.

WBS
08-25-2016, 02:18 PM
Events mean little anymore to alit as stats barely budge at all. I do what I can if I can, and better yet if I want. I'm done with the days of going all out on events for the sake of the faction. If you truly are friends they won't care.

Jg48
08-25-2016, 02:24 PM
I hear that the top factions are DEWIN NOTHING for fl have fun all

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-25-2016, 02:55 PM
I hear that the top factions are DEWIN NOTHING for fl have fun all

Come on in, the DEWIN NUTTIN is fine, and the pool never gets crowded. LOL

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-25-2016, 02:56 PM
Events mean little anymore to alit as stats barely budge at all. I do what I can if I can, and better yet if I want. I'm done with the days of going all out on events for the sake of the faction. If you truly are friends they won't care.

Dude be speaking much truth. Peace.

Vile Lynn
08-25-2016, 06:09 PM
I agree that having major faction/syndicate/guild events every weekend is too much.

As much as I love these games, balancing fun and exhaustion is an event, too.

WBS
08-27-2016, 04:17 PM
It's cool to see many factions taking a break again. I myself have deployed in one war. Too busy siding a house and working 2 other jobs.

Gree would do much better if they took a weekend off from eemvents, besides the constant glitches, too many events has also killed this game.

Bloodlust_revenge
08-27-2016, 05:44 PM
That is precisely WHY I left those factions and those people.
A friend doesn't demand a friend to DEW SUMPIN because others choose to DEW SUMPIN.
Truth is, if a member of most fakeshuns bumped into a fakeshun mate in a park, neither would recognize the other.

Anyway, I'm not hating on anyone.
We all live with our choices.
We are all free to make our choices, freely or coerced.

Not true. All those must bow and heed to the mighty Barnes and Gene!

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-27-2016, 08:45 PM

In defense of the delightful Mr. Barnes, who doesn't need my help, he seems quite reasonable these days.

As for the other fellow, I must resist any temptation to comment.

In the interest of full disclosure, my contacts with one are none, the other limited to forum jocularity.

Hobbs
08-28-2016, 01:23 AM

In their Defence,I believe the faction where the mentioned players are members is also not playing this weekend.
We all make our own decisions,my personal opinion is Still a weekend off per cycle would benefit the game considerably.

Speed ump
08-28-2016, 09:48 AM
Well, gree will want some way to fill that income loss. Maybe rb, fltq, etc. I was surprised to see that rb was almost universally liked, personally it's one I most dislike, but I'm one among many, so give them what they want. Fl is seems to be universally disliked, I know some of the lower stats players like it as they can compete better with stronger players, but even most of them hate it.

Palmer27
08-28-2016, 02:35 PM
I agree my two factions are top 100 teams and even at this level the constant timings of battles are relentless,specially as a leader I seem to spen most of my weekend available for my team and running battles,I know this is my choice but a break would be a pleasure to have now and again as eventually family pressure will cause my retirement,just my thoughts

Brown Out
08-28-2016, 11:52 PM
In their Defence,I believe the faction where the mentioned players are members is also not playing this weekend.
We all make our own decisions,my personal opinion is Still a weekend off per cycle would benefit the game considerably.

They're attending a gay pride parade in Denmark.

WBS
08-29-2016, 02:54 AM
They're attending a gay pride parade in Denmark.

Pride comes before a fall.