PDA

View Full Version : underground* lab

sir don john
08-25-2016, 01:48 AM
underground lab for 3 months we can not upgrade any resource tab /time tab /boost tab

its stuck on 2/5 building production cost stuck on 1/5 wood production cost stuck on 1/5 water production cost

underground lab is up to lv 10

nothing upgrading over officers tryed on ios and android

If I go to underground lab resorces tab press the water production cost (all items needed we got) press upgrade
for a second I get a can't upgrade you can only upgrade 1 at a time splash comes up I tried to tap fast were the speed up button appears for a second nothing happens

i would pay for speed up if it let me

anyone else have this problem or only us

DjSyla
08-25-2016, 03:11 AM
underground lab for 3 months we can not upgrade any resource tab /time tab /boost tab

its stuck on 2/5 building production cost stuck on 1/5 wood production cost stuck on 1/5 water production cost

underground lab is up to lv 10

nothing upgrading over officers tryed on ios and android

If I go to underground lab resorces tab press the water production cost (all items needed we got) press upgrade
for a second I get a can't upgrade you can only upgrade 1 at a time splash comes up I tried to tap fast were the speed up button appears for a second nothing happens

i would pay for speed up if it let me

anyone else have this problem or only us

Ah i understand now.. yes, i believe there is many issues ongoing with syndicate base for everyone.. im sure
Developers have been made aware ☺

Lulubelle
08-25-2016, 04:11 AM
I had similar problem with upgrading clubhouse--despite having all requirements the button for upgrade would not work. It worked after cc cleared all splash screens days and days later when I had 22k over amount of resources required. Normally you do need an excess amount over the required amount but not that much! One thing for underground-if "building construction cost I" is only level one, then all others below can only go to level one--if it is level "2" they can only go to level 2 and so forth. I trust you are not trying to do that so if your building construction cost I is only level 2 you are not trying to exceed level 2 on anything under it.

[PM] Aurelius
08-25-2016, 04:10 PM
This is on our radar and we are looking into it presently. If you have any additional details, please post them and it could help us speed up the process. Information that would specifically help is:

1) What are your Guild names?
2) Did the upgrading suddenly stop after an update? Or does it seem like it's always been that way?
3) Does it seem arbitrary? Have some upgrades suddenly started working like @Lulubelle mentioned?

Thank you for the information!

Vile Lynn
08-25-2016, 04:45 PM
Hi [PM] Aureilius!
Welcome to the forums! ;)

Lulubelle explains more about that here. (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?121862-quot-Resource-shortage-quot-notice-for-clubhouse-upgrade)

[PM] Aurelius
08-26-2016, 10:34 AM
We believe this is working correctly now, can you check if that is the case please?

sir don john
08-27-2016, 12:05 AM
thanks a lot about 20 emails to gree

and now finally it worked im upgrading water production cost now 1day 21hr to do