PDA

View Full Version : Although Ironic, Nice Job GREE

Evan1000
08-20-2016, 01:15 PM
Before the shut down of war, we were discussing in a room on GroupMe how the quick and easy fix should be to just shut down war entirely, give everyone their gold back, and start over. None of us were expecting that to actually happen, looking at how GREE has handled issues such as this in the past (i.e 2 million gold bundle where everyone's points stayed, no compensation. 2 SA's ago where a demon glitch took place and, again, everyone's points stayed. Two T30 teams awarded the T10 prize whilst other teams got screwed out of their normal ranking).

While I am satisfied with the way this situation was handled, I have to ask; why weren't the other situations handled in the same manner as this? GREE knew who bought the 2 million gold bundle and should have been able to reverse the points easily, or if not, they caught the problem fairly quickly and a temporary close of war would have sufficed like it did now. The SA demon glitch could have at least been dealt with by compensating for the teams who didn't use the glitch, or awarding everyone the prize in the tier they placed last event and gold spent in the event returned.

Anyways, I of course don't expect an admin to reply to this thread, although if one were to take a quick glance at it, at least take this feedback into consideration when dealing with future problems; that this was a very effective fix that kept their players satisfied after a catastrophic event that would have left many pissed off, if this fix did not occur, as it has done so many times before.

Good Job, and I look forward to seeing more quick fixes like this (please tell me I didn't jinx it).

Daswi
08-20-2016, 02:12 PM
Bottomline: Everything is not corrected. Some syns have received syn goal prizes while others have not. Gree has posted as if the issue is closed but they have yet to fulfill their end of the deal.

LeatherKicks
08-20-2016, 02:57 PM
Gree you suck, sincerely my beer this weekend. =)

montecore
08-20-2016, 10:18 PM
To answer your question: gree goes with the solution that will make them the most money in any given situation. player fairness or historic prescedent has nothing to do with it.

Evan1000
08-22-2016, 03:36 PM
I lied, I have yet to receive the streak or win prizes as promised. But they tried.