PDA

View Full Version : ******* Developers URGENT ******

DjSyla
08-19-2016, 04:17 PM
NEW DATA PUSH RECIEVED

The whole game is messed up now.. all rewards a have just dropped and leaderboards are insane... war is totally screwed now. Needs to be stopped

ANDROID locked out now also7879

We were 4th with 182k lol

Milburn Pennybags
08-19-2016, 04:26 PM
We're looking looking into this currently. Was able to load correctly on both platforms after the data push but we are seeing issues on both platforms again now. Apologies for the issues, we're working to correct this as quickly as possible and will update once completed.

HavingFun
08-19-2016, 04:27 PM
No please don't hurry. This crap is hilarious!!

DjSyla
08-19-2016, 04:28 PM
We're looking looking into this currently. Was able to load correctly on both platforms after the data push but we are seeing issues on both platforms again now. Apologies for the issues, we're working to correct this as quickly as possible and will update once completed.

Yep.. hope your going to wipe all that extra IP that was just added to all the teams lol.. and all Goal rewards also dropped.. only ones that didnt were streak goals

cajunman
08-19-2016, 04:31 PM

So is this the first war gree has put on in CC? You guys can screw up things better then any company I know.
It's awesome seeing all the teams at the top of the leaderboard with millions of points. How you going to fix that?
Also lots of players on droid are getting all rewards for the syndicate goals from war.

You guys are awesome greeedddd

DjSyla
08-19-2016, 04:43 PM
Deleted last Thread:
***** URGENT Issue for IOS users *****

as that issue was dealt with ☺

DjSyla
08-19-2016, 04:58 PM
Current Leaderboard

1: Silent Assassins 84.5m
2: Famous When Dead 36.0m
3: The Krazy Orphanage 24.4m
4: No Wanker 16.6m
5: Space 4 Rent 15.5m

Thats from an account still ingame lol

riri112
08-19-2016, 05:15 PM
LB is wacked and now others can't get into game. Nice job fixing the problem!

Jewlz
08-19-2016, 05:20 PM
Is this the point at which crime city closes up shop? I thought it would be hard to top the 2 million gold bundle fiasco but Gree never disappoints.

DjSyla
08-19-2016, 05:34 PM
LEADERBOARD UPDATE
TIME REMAINING: 2D 20H 37M
1: Silent Assassins
2: Famous When Dead
3: Silent Assassins 2
4: Carnage Evolution
5: The Krazy Orphanage

Milburn Pennybags
08-19-2016, 05:40 PM
We're aware of the leaderboard points issues. We're working on both this and the lockout issues. We will update once we have more clarity on what's happening and the time to resolution. Apologies for the continued issues and thank you for your patience while we work on resolving this.

Milburn Pennybags
08-19-2016, 05:58 PM
We believe the issue locking players out of the game is fixed (please do let us know if you encounter further issues with this.) We are still working on the leaderboard points issue and will update as soon as we have any details. Thank you for your continued patience.

PhantomNine
08-19-2016, 06:01 PM
Can't connect to server (iOS)---msg reads "failed to connect, must have access to Internet"...I've got two devices both iOS, on one I've been having connecting/booting issues but on my other iPad, no issues.

DjSyla
08-19-2016, 06:02 PM
Still locked out on android

Well my team was in 4th with 197k points wen the game went nuts.. when u do fix it... we need to be put exactly back there or compensated well... i think you should scrap the war altogether.. rewards have already dropped from goal.. says over 3000 wins on an ss ive seen

Rickdee
08-19-2016, 06:04 PM
still cant connect...... Try again Gree

SollyLlama
08-19-2016, 06:09 PM
6:09 PM pacific time. Still locked out.

SollyLlama
08-19-2016, 06:10 PM
6:10 PM - is fixed LOL

maz0717
08-19-2016, 06:12 PM
Having issues too. When I woke up, my iOS account was getting the can't connect error and my droid account was ok. Silly me tried to switch accounts on my android and now I'm locked out everywhere. I even tried resetting the data on my droid, still completely locked out.

DjSyla
08-19-2016, 06:13 PM
Just got back in on android and ios. You should take away the BATTLE button until everything is reversed

DjSyla
08-19-2016, 06:33 PM
Are you freezing the event? What happens if we battle? My team are going ahead.. i dont recommend it lol

PhantomNine
08-19-2016, 06:34 PM
What about the box event? That portion was also affected by the down time issue, since we were unable to open more boxes.

SollyLlama
08-19-2016, 06:47 PM
leaderboard is still whackadoo

StrongAntuna
08-19-2016, 07:54 PM
We have fixed the login issues at this time. We are currently still investigating the issues concerning the leaderboards. I will make a new thread in the sticky section once we have a final resolution to this issue.

DjSyla
08-19-2016, 08:35 PM
We have fixed the login issues at this time. We are currently still investigating the issues concerning the leaderboards. I will make a new thread in the sticky section once we have a final resolution to this issue.

Thanks... As it stands at the moment.. it seems the crazy IP numbers are ONLY on the main leaderboards.. when you click on a syndicate the numbers per member seem to be correct.. so the only thing unable to tally up is Victory Bonuses.. of that wasnt a factor we could calculate each teams score via individual syndicate lists lol

StrongAntuna
08-19-2016, 10:23 PM
Update here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?121998-World-Domination-Railroad-Rampage-UPDATE-8-19-2016

Dat Guy
08-20-2016, 05:27 AM
I have to say that Gree finally got one right. Scrap the whole event and start over.

I also appreciate the Failroad reference. Kudos!

If I were Most Honorable Tanakasan, I'd only require the tips of your little fingers, instead of the whole thing.

Seriously all joking aside, you guys finally made a good decision! Thank you.

Portnoy
08-20-2016, 10:49 AM
Nope....all compensation haven't been paid out....I got the refills on all accnts but no syn goal rewards.....

Vile Lynn
08-20-2016, 11:12 AM
I have to say that Gree finally got one right. Scrap the whole event and start over.

I also appreciate the Failroad reference. Kudos!

If I were Most Honorable Tanakasan, I'd only require the tips of your little fingers, instead of the whole thing.

Seriously all joking aside, you guys finally made a good decision! Thank you.
I totally agree! ;)

Nope....all compensation haven't been paid out....I got the refills on all accnts but no syn goal rewards.....
I think, since BfEC is being restarted later today, everybody will begin from zero: a complete reset, including goals.

Portnoy
08-20-2016, 11:19 AM
Yep....but as per the locked thread...everyone in the syndicates who participated was supposed to get all the Syn goal rewards from the last battle......
I did in my main Syn where we won the 1st battle....but not in my other syn where we lost our 1st....

I totally agree! ;)

I think, since BfEC is being restarted later today, everybody will begin from zero: a complete reset, including goals.

POW!
08-20-2016, 11:21 AM
What about the temp ip mods that are no longer working?

PC77
08-20-2016, 11:23 AM
Some peeps in my syn have got their gold and refills, still waiting on mine with only 3.5hrs to start time

Portnoy
08-20-2016, 11:25 AM
Only those who made any hits...even wall....r getting them....if you didn't made any hit in the battle event, you won't get them....I believe all refills have been paid out....just waiting on Syn goal rewards.....:mad:

Vile Lynn
08-20-2016, 11:26 AM
Yep....but as per the locked thread...everyone in the syndicates who participated was supposed to get all the Syn goal rewards from the last battle......
I did in my main Syn where we won the 1st battle....but not in my other syn where we lost our 1st....
They might still be rolling them out. I'm waiting for their update post here.

What about the temp ip mods that are no longer working?
Has it been confirmed that IP mods are not working or just speculation from getting lower than expected IPs?

POW!
08-20-2016, 11:29 AM
The ip mod % has dropped back to normal. The temp ip mod boost is gone.

Vile Lynn
08-20-2016, 11:32 AM
Some peeps in my syn have got their gold and refills, still waiting on mine with only 3.5hrs to start time

Hi PC77! ;)
You'll get yours! I think they roll out this stuff in phases, everybody will eventually get back what they used & what was posted. If not, let me know.

Vile Lynn
08-20-2016, 11:34 AM
The ip mod % has dropped back to normal. The temp ip mod boost is gone.

Thanks for clarifying, POW!

I'll ask about this... :) it might be part of the BfEC reset & will be back when the battles begin.

PC77
08-20-2016, 11:39 AM
Hi PC77! ;)
You'll get yours! I think they roll out this stuff in phases, everybody will eventually get back what they used & what was posted. If not, let me know.

Thx Lynn, will do. If you could arrange for 1st match ups to be the same, I'll be giving it all back in 1 go anyway��

Vile Lynn
08-20-2016, 11:46 AM
Thx Lynn, will do. If you could arrange for 1st match ups to be the same, I'll be giving it all back in 1 go anyway��

Ha! I'm sure you'll get your chance ;) but I hope it wasn't against us! We got matched with some beasts that I hope to never see again, lol!

POW!
08-20-2016, 12:26 PM
War is a couple of hours away. What's going to happen about the ip mods? I bought all of them. And now they are not boosting my ip mod because the event they were programed for was cut short and replaced.

POW!
08-20-2016, 12:38 PM
People are saying if you didn't win the first battle you didn't get the rewards. My minis have not got them and I'm not sure my main did either.

Vile Lynn
08-20-2016, 12:45 PM
War is a couple of hours away. What's going to happen about the ip mods? I bought all of them. And now they are not boosting my ip mod because the event they were programed for was cut short and replaced.
Stand by on this... Hopefully it will be working when the battles begin.

***Edited to add:

Thanks for pointing this out! I am currently fixing this and these mods will be functional very shortly.
...was posted in your thread about IP Mods.

People are saying if you didn't win the first battle you didn't get the rewards. My minis have not got them and I'm not sure my main did either.
Thanks for the info... I haven't had the chance to check my accounts, but they'll work it all out.

I don't think winning the first battle was a requirement

DjSyla
08-20-2016, 12:55 PM
Totally agree.. perfect descision to cancel it and restart.. thats the most honest and respected thing to do.

THANK YOU DEV TEAM ☺

PC77
08-20-2016, 01:07 PM
Temp IP are back to normal, just waiting on gold now��

POW!
08-20-2016, 01:12 PM
I just decided to look through my inventory and can confirm I don't have the syndicate goal prizes yet.

Vile Lynn
08-20-2016, 01:16 PM
Temp IP are back to normal, just waiting on gold now��

Good! Thanks for the update! I'll be so glad when the battles begin and we can move forward. I bet the CC Team feels the same :)

POW!
08-20-2016, 01:19 PM
It's just confusing because it says compensation complete. The refills are there. But not the prizes and many of my teammates have not got gold back. It's the "compensation complete" part that's throwing everyone off. Because it's not complete.

PC77
08-20-2016, 01:34 PM
I've got the 5 refills, so if that's the compensation, then that part is complete. But still waiting on gold to be returned, won't be purchasing anymore till it is. Btw, I'm not talking Top 10 gold here, it was only enough to do 60k IP, it's more principle to me.

POW!
08-20-2016, 02:52 PM
9 minutes till war and people still waiting

Vile Lynn
08-20-2016, 03:13 PM
I've got the 5 refills, so if that's the compensation, then that part is complete. But still waiting on gold to be returned, won't be purchasing anymore till it is. Btw, I'm not talking Top 10 gold here, it was only enough to do 60k IP, it's more principle to me.

Gold is gold, whether it's 5 or 5K, they will keep their end of the deal for the principle of it, too: keeping their word & building trust.

Milburn Pennybags
08-22-2016, 10:15 AM
Gold refunds should have gone out. Could you please post your invite code so we can investigate this and determine what the issue is that caused your gold not to be refunded?

We're also aware that not all syndicate goal prizes went out and we'll be working on this as well.

PC77
08-22-2016, 11:00 AM
597830633, that's my invite code. In my syn, all Android users got their gold, iOS didn't

Milburn Pennybags
08-22-2016, 11:22 AM
Thanks. I located the issue, we'll take care of this as soon as we can. Apologies again for the issue and thank you for your patience.

PC77
08-22-2016, 11:33 AM
Thanks. I located the issue, we'll take care of this as soon as we can. Apologies again for the issue and thank you for your patience.

See guys, a little less whining and a tad more patience and things will get sorted eventually��
Cheers Milburn

Milburn Pennybags
08-22-2016, 12:40 PM
The gold issue should be fixed now. Please let me know if it's not. We're working on the syndicate goal rewards currently. Thanks for your patience.

StrongAntuna
08-22-2016, 10:00 PM
Update to this issue we have now properly completed the payouts for the Syndicate Goals. Thank you everyone for your patience regarding this, we apologize for the delay in the payouts for this issue.

sir don john
08-23-2016, 08:32 AM
syndicate goals

syndicate sb hit contracts
lv2 generate 5 lv2

syndicate sb demolition
lv2 generate 5 lv2

syndicate sb lottery
lv2 generate 5 lv2

syndicate sb contraband
lv2 generate 5 lv2

i been to refinery combine
conmbine each off the above x5
to complete syndicate goals

return to syndicate goals
it has not registered any and i done all

answer from gree

The upgrade process is working as intended and as per the game play

Your understanding in this matter is greatly appreciated.

sir don john
08-23-2016, 08:45 AM
underground lab for 3 months we can not upgrade any resource tab /time tab /boost tab

its stuck on 2/5 building production cost stuck on 1/5 wood production cost stuck on 1/5 water production cost
the underground lab is up to lv 10

nothing upgrading over officers tryed on ios and android

If I go to underground lab resorces tab press the water production cost (all items needed we got) press upgrade
for a second I get a can't upgrade you can only upgrade 1 at a time splash comes up same for water wood I tried to tap fast were the speed up button appears for a second nothing happens

i would pay for speed up if it let me

from gree

Thank you for contacting Crime City Support.I'm sorry for the delay in responding your email, as we have been receiving higher volumes than usual.

Additionally, If you are in an older version of the game. I would suggest you update your game to latest version 7.5.1.

I am sorry for the delay in the response. The upgrade process is working as intended and as per the game play and there is no discrepancy with that.

Your understanding in this matter is gretaly appreciated.

DjSyla
08-23-2016, 12:30 PM
Barely understand what your saying Sir Don... whats with the stars between words?

sir don john
08-24-2016, 06:41 AM
ok it a copy and paste and the stars are not in the email I sent them

sir don john
08-24-2016, 07:08 AM

snap shot on ios

DjSyla
08-24-2016, 09:41 AM
Ha! I'm sure you'll get your chance ;) but I hope it wasn't against us! We got matched with some beasts that I hope to never see again, lol!

Lol was only little ole me u matched haha