PDA

View Full Version : Lockbox Token Drop Rate Increase bonus???

Spetsnaz
08-18-2016, 02:13 AM

What does the "Lockbox Token Drop Rate Increase" bonus do? The wording makes me question what I thought it does.

Does it increase the chances of obtaining a locked lockbox from hitting an npc or attacking a rival?
Does it increase the chances of unlocking a locked lockbox?

Pidgeot
08-18-2016, 09:22 AM
It increases the chance of the actual token dropping, the things you collect for getting the units and completing goals.

Spetsnaz
08-18-2016, 03:44 PM
Thanks. I understand that this bonus would be pointless if it were the other way around.

Pidgeot
08-18-2016, 05:34 PM
Not a problem. Boost is only good for leaderboard box event.

Hobbs
08-20-2016, 06:00 AM
How do we judge if this bonus is working...lmao....
Nobody know actual percentages to start with,do we take GREEs word for it?
Another pointless boost to go with the many old and tired boosts we still see,time to add some interest to boosts and give players more desirable ones or new boosts altogether,maybe Frontline Regen could be introduced.

WBS
08-20-2016, 09:45 AM
I always love mission payout boosts and raid valor boost. They are pointless. I really need something to spend in game cash on.

Vile Lynn
08-20-2016, 09:57 AM
How do we judge if this bonus is working...lmao....
Nobody know actual percentages to start with,do we take GREEs word for it?
Another pointless boost to go with the many old and tired boosts we still see,time to add some interest to boosts and give players more desirable ones or new boosts altogether,maybe Frontline Regen could be introduced.

That's an excellent point!
I'll ask, maybe we can get some confirmation on this bonus.

I think this bonus would be better suited if it reduced the wait-time between box openings. Is this a bonus already in MW? (I know it is in KA.)

Reducing FL regen rate is a good suggestion! Thanks!

Hobbs
08-21-2016, 08:48 AM
That's an excellent point!
I'll ask, maybe we can get some confirmation on this bonus.

I think this bonus would be better suited if it reduced the wait-time between box openings. Is this a bonus already in MW? (I know it is in KA.)

Reducing FL regen rate is a good suggestion! Thanks!

Much better suggestion of lockbox reduction in time like the KA Game,it's a good feature in KA game and one you can easily see it's working.

EZfodder
08-22-2016, 06:19 AM
It increases the chance of the actual token dropping, the things you collect for getting the units and completing goals.

Sure? Tokens are the things you oen, so I think it only gives you more boxes to open

Vile Lynn
08-23-2016, 08:08 PM
(Having a common vernacular might be helpful... some call them crates, others call them boxes... or tokens?)

:confused:

EZfodder
08-23-2016, 11:36 PM
Crates are something you buy with gold to get random unit. Since the bonus is called tokens, it is most likely the best word. We still need to know if the bonus only gives you more tokens or also increases the chance when opening tokens

Stubby1113
08-24-2016, 03:52 AM
Tokens are the items collected. Lock boxes are the boxes themselves

Speed ump
08-24-2016, 11:56 AM
WBS, not that it matters, but I don't believe my valor points have moved in months. I sure hope they don't make them important again, or I'm going to be left out

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-24-2016, 02:35 PM
WBS, not that it matters, but I don't believe my valor points have moved in months. I sure hope they don't make them important again, or I'm going to be left out

Speedy is spot on, as I noticed this abnormality last October.