PDA

View Full Version : no more boosts for long-time players?

Sierra Hotel
08-17-2016, 08:29 PM
FL/Honor Boss (or whatever it's called used to be Epic)/WD

None of the units with a bonus count for anyone who played this game longer than a year? Splash screen shows unit with a GREEN color (means it counts) then when you get it it's a RED color (which means you really do not and thanks for playing).

WTF !!!

My main had inf/gnd/air stats of 3000% + now shows as all 20%

WTF!!!

ju100
08-17-2016, 10:43 PM
Green shouldn't turn to red, only blue should.
Unless they messed up the colors. Maybe the devs are color blind or something.

The stats stuff are being worked on by those color blind devs, do not worry! and server side stats are correct, believe them!

Edr9x23super
08-18-2016, 07:35 AM
I for one will no longer bother with missions or raid bosses, without the bonuses there is no incentive to do so........They have now simply become a waste of time and effort.

Are we listening yet, Hightower???

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-18-2016, 08:44 AM
I for one will no longer bother with missions or raid bosses, without the bonuses there is no incentive to do so........They have now simply become a waste of time and effort.

Are we listening yet, Hightower???

Welcome to my world, where our motto is DEW NUTTIN, and DEW a whole lotta NUTTIN.

Bndawgs
08-18-2016, 09:54 AM
Bonus turns red after you complete the goal. It's blue prior to completion.

Jg48
08-18-2016, 02:29 PM
Wrong.... iOS shows bonuses differently than android. It's a display error and working as intended

carl9764
09-07-2016, 02:39 AM
Can't remember the last time a unit went into my inventory another reason not to waste time to events

HGF69
09-07-2016, 04:28 AM
Green shouldn't turn to red, only blue should.
Unless they messed up the colors. Maybe the devs are color blind or something.

The stats stuff are being worked on by those color blind devs, do not worry! and server side stats are correct, believe them!

That's the point I think the OP is making and I can validate it, green goes straight to red, usually it shows as when you progress a goal and the splash screen shows green, so think you are okay but no it goes to red when you complete the mission.

WBS
09-07-2016, 11:24 AM
I doubt there is anyone listening now. They haven't changed anything in years, it's just different events with the same screw ups. Gree killed the game themselves.

[PM] Aurelius
09-07-2016, 12:39 PM
This is a bug that we are aware of and working on, sorry for the confusion!

Jg48
09-08-2016, 04:10 PM
Wow there is life at gree.

Speed ump
09-08-2016, 05:22 PM
I get the sneaky feeling that we might see more issues like this cleared up than what we used to in the past. Might get ready for a few pleasant surprises here and there.

Edr9x23super
09-16-2016, 08:18 AM
So, I must ask the question, because I bought a unit for 100 gold with a 41% boost in infantry defense. It was blue before and red after I purchased it. Please tell me how this non-stacking bonus will help boost my stats?

HellRaizer
09-16-2016, 12:50 PM
So, I must ask the question, because I bought a unit for 100 gold with a 41% boost in infantry defense. It was blue before and red after I purchased it. Please tell me how this non-stacking bonus will help boost my stats?

Because now you have it.. It's telling you that if you buy another, then the second one won't have an effect

Edr9x23super
09-16-2016, 02:03 PM
So with that being answered, how do the bonuses in red add to your stats?

HellRaizer
09-16-2016, 02:15 PM
So with that being answered, how do the bonuses in red add to your stats?

If it was blue before you got it, then that boost has added to your stats.. And now that it has added to your stats, it's shows as red to state that you shouldn't get it again, as getting it a second time will have no affect

It stops people buying (let's say) 1000 of them and getting 41,000% boost... You only get the original 41% from the first purchase.. Therefore you would avoid buying more than once