PDA

View Full Version : So teams who payed for high hq will lose there payed for advantage soon

sawnoff69
08-17-2016, 06:43 PM
So I am hearing after gree hand out all this free stuff that most teams will b max fl boost , gree win Again bringing us all to even playing field again . Top teams payed lots of gold to gain a advantage by getting those fl boosts , first the 400% taken away then this latest episode and now a free ride to all teams to max there fl boosts . What a screw up and one that shouldn't acceptable , why not just fix the issue with out screwing over the top teams who payed heaps , no difference between theft and what you guys r doing .

crazeejay
08-17-2016, 06:51 PM
So I am hearing after gree hand out all this free stuff that most teams will b max fl boost , gree win Again bringing us all to even playing field again . Top teams payed lots of gold to gain a advantage by getting those fl boosts , first the 400% taken away then this latest episode and now a free ride to all teams to max there fl boosts . What a screw up and one that shouldn't acceptable , why not just fix the issue with out screwing over the top teams who payed heaps , no difference between theft and what you guys r doing .

Ding ding ding..... we have a winner here!!

Jg48
08-17-2016, 06:55 PM
Yes I agree with that statement.

The only problem I see is we as players will always get the shaft up the buttocks from the almighty

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-17-2016, 07:36 PM

Guy has figured this one out.
I support this guy.

Speed ump
08-17-2016, 07:41 PM
It's grees way of balancing the game. Seems like us top teams will rethink spending on theses things in the future. We havnt all come to a more mutually beneficial arrangement lately, and could use that to agree to all not partake of everything we are offered. Why bother? If we all did, then we'd still be on the same level p,aying field. This way, we don't spend on it, and potentially get fooled again, and we are just as well off, relative to our closest competitors. Guess we have gree to say thank you for the better lines of communication between teams.

Bndawgs
08-18-2016, 12:06 AM
Won't the top teams still be ahead in terms of overall hq?

WBS
08-18-2016, 03:08 AM
If you pay to play you should be further ahead and shouldn't be punished for it. By trying to level the playing field you are making the game worthless. If gree doesn't change for the better when they see the top teams quitting to spend, you know they don't care.

Bndawgs
08-18-2016, 05:36 AM
So what should gree have done?

At this point, people are going to complain about everything gree does regardless of whether it's good or bad.

Stubby1113
08-18-2016, 06:09 AM
I see a flaw in this statement. There is now way that my faction can get the FL max boost. All of our buildings are only level 1 so the amount of resources given out won't even come close

Brown Out
08-18-2016, 10:04 AM

At this point, people are going to complain about everything gree does regardless of whether it's good or bad.

I see a flaw in this statement. There is now way that my faction can get the FL max boost. All of our buildings are only level 1 so the amount of resources given out won't even come close

These guys get it.

WBS
08-18-2016, 12:19 PM

This may be true; but the reality is that if gree had any kind of quality control the majority of these issues wouldn't even have happened, way more players would let be tired of flaws, bait and switches and glitches. Gree decides quantity is better than quantity, and that is why they have screwed the game over.