PDA

View Full Version : hate & revenge - syndicate revenge

TZora
08-17-2016, 11:46 AM
is not working. when hit an opponent, keeps saying, "cannot connect to the server". can take revenge and first strike though.

just me or another gree awesomeness?

Flyingsquad23
08-17-2016, 11:54 AM
I'm getting "to beat up" for all Syn revenges and the same for revenge retry.

DjSyla
08-17-2016, 12:05 PM
All fine on my Android since the original issue was corrected

Vile Lynn
08-17-2016, 12:19 PM
The CC Team knows about it & working on a fix.

See Tamale's Sticky post...

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?121969-August-17-Hate-and-Revenge-Performance-Issues
Hello everyone,

We are currently investigating the following issues in the Hate and Revenge event:

Performing a Syndicate Revenge action does not fulfill syndicate goal requirements and is still costing stamina.

First Strike and Revenge Attacks are not correctly removing players from the rival list. Player will still be awarded the correct amount of points, but may prevent further progression.

Our devs are working on resolving these issues as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

Thank you, Tamale!

Vile Lynn
08-17-2016, 12:27 PM
Also, Retry for Revenge is not working, says player "Can't Fight," but if you exit H&R and hit again, you will still get the Retry Bonus.

The Retry Bonus will always work if you exit the app or H&R or the fight screen, but this bug won't let you hit from the fight screen after losing a Revenge Attack. Retry Bonuses still stack, just exit to Retry as many times as needed to win.

cajunman
08-17-2016, 04:19 PM
Also, Retry for Revenge is not working, says player "Can't Fight," but if you exit H&R and hit again, you will still get the Retry Bonus.

The Retry Bonus will always work if you exit the app or H&R or the fight screen, but this bug won't let you hit from the fight screen after losing a Revenge Attack. Retry Bonuses still stack, just exit to Retry as many times as needed to win.

Vile will they in typical free fashion fix it after the event is done? Some teams need these last 2 days to finish the syndicate revenge goals and we have lost at least 8 hours of syndicate revenge. Any word when it will be fixed?

SCared to do the latest iOS update as I am sure something else will get screwed up, or did the iOS update fix it so we get the "I" to see how many kills we do for the team in all team goals? Anyone do the update and did it change anything?

DjSyla
08-17-2016, 04:31 PM
New update in store for android too..
Wouldnt advise updating yet, im now having H&R issues too but only on First Attack so far.. mini is too low to try the others yet
We dont get too beat up msg.. we get this one below

TZora
08-17-2016, 10:11 PM
thanks for the info vile and others who provided info.

THANKS DjSyla, U WERE THE MOST HELPFUL!

TZora
08-17-2016, 10:17 PM
btw, there is another problem with the event.. there is a sort of negative-marking.. my blood points go lower as i get hit by others. anyone else experienced that?

Stubby1113
08-18-2016, 05:59 AM
btw, there is another problem with the event.. there is a sort of negative-marking.. my blood points go lower as i get hit by others. anyone else experienced that?

This is how it always has been. There is the new KP drink to prevent this

Vile Lynn
08-18-2016, 08:30 AM
Everything in iOS H&R is working 100% for me! Yay!

They must have fixed it overnight! WTG!!

The update in the Apple Store is good, too. No worries to DL it.

DjSyla
08-18-2016, 09:15 AM
Everything in iOS H&R is working 100% for me! Yay!

They must have fixed it overnight! WTG!!

The update in the Apple Store is good, too. No worries to DL it.

Working for my minis again too on android ☺