PDA

View Full Version : president hightower

giz
08-17-2016, 05:00 AM
Thank you for the delayed but much welcomed information about th display issues surrounding the bonuses,
Also a massive thank you for your gesture of compensation that actually has me stuck for words as it's unusual to be in a position of wanting to compliment you.
I just want to ask one question and n o it isn't intended as an insult to you the moderators or the developement team,but is the issue totally fixed because right now I have a couple of members saying their bonuses are still messed up.
Obviously until they get up in the am their time I can't find out if it was because they hadn't logged out and back in again or not

Jg48
08-17-2016, 05:35 AM
I have to say this. The hq prices for rnd and logistics are way to high for what bonus you activate. That needs to be lowered to. The cost to reward is way to high.

[PM] President Hightower
08-17-2016, 10:18 AM
Thank you for the delayed but much welcomed information about th display issues surrounding the bonuses,
Also a massive thank you for your gesture of compensation that actually has me stuck for words as it's unusual to be in a position of wanting to compliment you.
I just want to ask one question and n o it isn't intended as an insult to you the moderators or the developement team,but is the issue totally fixed because right now I have a couple of members saying their bonuses are still messed up.
Obviously until they get up in the am their time I can't find out if it was because they hadn't logged out and back in again or not

The display issue is currently being worked on, and we will announce when the fix goes out in a new version. Your stats are working correctly on the backend and in calculations, however. We hope to have this completely resolved in the near future. Thank you for your patience!

giz
08-17-2016, 01:38 PM
Thank you again for the response