PDA

View Full Version : Energy regen?

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-16-2016, 11:14 AM
Energy regen now seems to have gone missing, too.

It was, recently, somewhat significant.

Today I noticed it was now "0", as in "zero", or "zilch", "nada"!

Speed ump
08-16-2016, 11:22 AM
YurI, have you lost another sub? Hum, I mean dew, have you lost another boost?lol. We will be like the wicked witch of the west, fading, fading, until nothing is left.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-16-2016, 12:11 PM
YurI, have you lost another sub? Hum, I mean dew, have you lost another boost?lol. We will be like the wicked witch of the west, fading, fading, until nothing is left.

Yes, only noticed that energy regen because it was pretty good for a lazy ne'er do well.

I just looked closer, yes, many numbers seem to be declining.

Your wicked witch analogy is a good one, mate.

Maybe we need to plan some kind of big _____ bash?

How about the "Wicked Whiskey Witch Whaler"?

Speed ump
08-16-2016, 02:45 PM
Wish I kept a close eye on my stats, but I really don't, so don't know if mine have changed or not. Can't this weekend, but after that if we still have weekends off due to circumstances, maybe I'll take a motorbike ride to your neck of the woods. If I do you better know a great BBQ joint.

Jg48
08-16-2016, 02:58 PM
Mine has been at zero since update. But doesn't matter don't do ltq's anymore because it's a waist of time and probably won't stack.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-16-2016, 04:58 PM
Wish I kept a close eye on my stats, but I really don't, so don't know if mine have changed or not. Can't this weekend, but after that if we still have weekends off due to circumstances, maybe I'll take a motorbike ride to your neck of the woods. If I do you better know a great BBQ joint.

I DEW, deed I DEW. LOL