PDA

View Full Version : Information (i) Button Missing For IOS Users and Base Leaderboards

Lulubelle
08-16-2016, 04:00 AM
Gree: All IOS users are missing the (i) information button on leaderboards--android members have theirs. Please fix this! This is the 2d event that IOS members are missing this feature.
Also, the leaderboards showing who made items in the refinery in the new syndicate base and in other areas there incorrectly attribute the making of materials to members who did not make them, instead of the member who did. This has been going on for months now. Please fix this!

Speed ump
08-16-2016, 10:15 AM
We don't get that kind of info in modern war. There is no way to track who produced what, so we have a room in group me where people post screen shots as they do, though not everyone follows through. Sounds like something we need to ask for if they have it in another game.

Vile Lynn
08-16-2016, 11:22 AM
Gree: All IOS users are missing the (i) information button on leaderboards--android members have theirs. Please fix this! This is the 2d event that IOS members are missing this feature.
Also, the leaderboards showing who made items in the refinery in the new syndicate base and in other areas there incorrectly attribute the making of materials to members who did not make them, instead of the member who did. This has been going on for months now. Please fix this!

Hi Lulubelle, I reported this to the CC team on Aug 10th. They know about the blue info button missing for syndicate goals for iOS users. I'm not sure if it is gone for good, being replaced, or if they are working on getting it back.

It was very handy, and I hope they bring it back! At least it is not necessary and Android users can still see it... just need to make due as best we can until further notice.

About the base & collecting materials: do not use the "Donate to Syn" button when collecting materials in the base. It does not seem to be working as intended at this time. The team knows about this issue & is working on a fix.

This is how my syndicate works around it: We only use the "Collect" button, and then donate thru the syndicate vault like we do for bricks or cash. The auto-posts in the syn forum can be screen-captured for proper records if your syndicate tracks base material production. We have a separate "donation" chat room where we post screen shots of the forum entries. Every syndicate does things a little differently; whatever works best is up to you & your syn mates... Which reminds me! I need to donate! ;)

Lulubelle
08-17-2016, 04:46 PM
Thanks vile Lynn. I think you confused the second portion of my question a bit. My issue is that when I make items in the refinery (only I do that) the items made by me are incorrectly attributed to other members who did not make them. In the beginning this wreaked havoc as we believed what the boards were saying and the boards were incorrect. Right now there is no information button there either but up until gree removed the information button for iOS users everywhere, everyone else in the syndicate was being listed as having made contraband, hit contracts and the like and I the maker was never listed.

I can only assume that you are saying the "donate to syndicate" button does not work correctly either--I assume it is attributing donations to the wrong person too . . . .or not registering and attributing the donation to the donor at all as some have said.

Lulubelle
08-17-2016, 06:17 PM
And by the way, the information as to who is making items in the refinery can be seen by android users using the "I" button and I can confirm it still attributes the making of lottery, hit contracts etc in the refinery to everyone but the true maker (me). My name never appears and the names of people who are not officers and cannot push the button in the refinery do appear as do the names of other officers.

Portnoy
08-17-2016, 10:43 PM
Yep....most CB/Demolitions/Hit Contracts/Lotteries r made by me....and i button shows members who don't even know there is something like this in Refinery

Portnoy
08-18-2016, 01:25 AM
Check the i button on the goals for generating stuff from refineries.....

DjSyla
08-18-2016, 02:20 AM
Ahhh.. now i see them lol they disappear fast anyway... pretty sure not a single person looks even looks at those goals in my syndicates lol.... and i dread to think somebody actually goes through those to keep some kind if record lol.. That button was originally made to show contributions for Syndicate LTQs.. and just happens to still be there even though SLTQs are gone.

Lulubelle
08-18-2016, 03:42 AM
DjSyla: What button are you talking about? I talking about the syndicate goals which give you "fist/renown" points for syndicate base ranking. Presently, iOS users have no blue (i) information button either there or on any event like raid boss, epic boss and the like, android users do, and the information relating to who is doing syndicate base goals for both was and remains inaccurate. Hard to believe a single action button cannot work correctly for syndicate goals or for syndicate production area and folks have to go through 3 steps instead of one to have donations and actions recorded accurately.

Vile Lynn
08-18-2016, 08:53 AM
Thanks for all the info!
I'm only on iOS and not an officer, so I'm not all that familiar with Syndicate Base operations besides producing materials.

I'll post this thread link to the CC Team and hopefully they can figure out what is going on.

DjSyla
08-18-2016, 09:24 AM
DjSyla: What button are you talking about? I talking about the syndicate goals which give you "fist/renown" points for syndicate base ranking. Presently, iOS users have no blue (i) information button either there or on any event like raid boss, epic boss and the like, android users do, and the information relating to who is doing syndicate base goals for both was and remains inaccurate. Hard to believe a single action button cannot work correctly for syndicate goals or for syndicate production area and folks have to go through 3 steps instead of one to have donations and actions recorded accurately.

Yes the button im talking about is the same one as you... it was originally put there for SLTQ participation.. nobody uses it for production purposes.. as someone said above, most syndicates have a different way of recording donations... much simplar because those goals your talking about come and go so fast so even if it did work on ios and with correct names, it couldnt be used the way you hope it could be... only useful for Epic Boss Kills and Syndicate Token Collections and Syndicate Revenge (which for those, the names are correct)..

The Contribution Points count dont save to Syndicate History either anymore since the SLTQs it was made for have stopped.
Basically its info for Limited Time goals..

Lulubelle
08-19-2016, 06:05 AM
Ok, and thanks for history of button.

DjSyla
08-19-2016, 09:58 AM
Lol ☺ still, they might add it for you ☺