PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Paisthecoolest
08-15-2016, 03:50 PM
Thank you for the new colors. It makes life a lot easier. Now I don't have to search through my inventory. It's good to see improvements made in the game! Keep up the good work.

giz
08-16-2016, 01:24 AM
Thank you for the new colors. It makes life a lot easier. Now I don't have to search through my inventory. It's good to see improvements made in the game! Keep up the good work.

I beg to differ with you mate for a couple of reasons, the colours don't help players that are colourblind out at all.
It's ok having 3 different colours for each of the stats, but if you are unable to distinguish which is which tier it recalls defeats the whole purpose of the excercise.
Maybe gree could think of something that could be added to the unit display to hive colourblind players an indication of the tier?

Brown Out
08-16-2016, 04:47 AM
http://www.color-blindness.com/2007/02/06/colorblind-at-the-traffic-light/

And yes, thank you GREE. Some people are just going to find any reason they can to complain, but you know that by now.

OlapDev
08-16-2016, 06:44 AM
http://www.color-blindness.com/2007/02/06/colorblind-at-the-traffic-light/

And yes, thank you GREE. Some people are just going to find any reason they can to complain, but you know that by now.

As a developer, the company in which I work has a legal requirement to make all of our services accessible. The use of the red and green colours within the game would fail our automated testing (and if we chose to continue we would be fined, and continually fined until it was resolved). Someone posted this picture:

https://s9.postimg.org/xj7qkpnlb/image.png

This should help you understand just how close the hues appear between the shades of Red and Green that the Gree developers have selected. While that topic you have provided does show that Red and Green can be differentiated, the Hue/Saturation comes into play. IE shade ... also .. traffics lights .. I can't see all traffic lights being uprooted these days and also remember that traffic lights are not a computer program that can be modified.

Brown Out
08-16-2016, 07:19 PM
"As a developer, the company in which I work has a legal requirement to make all of our services accessible."

As a person who is as they falsely say "color blind". I can assure you, I have very little difficulty telling the difference between the three colors in the new update.

Cuombajj
08-16-2016, 11:50 PM
What if I don't have fingers and only fists. I can't do LTQs. Can Gree design the game in such a way that I could play? Thanks

Speed ump
08-17-2016, 12:45 PM
You will be required to aquire gree approved prthestics.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-17-2016, 01:39 PM
You will be required to aquire gree approved prthestics.

This guy knows of what he types.
I endorse this wisdom.

Brown Out
08-17-2016, 03:58 PM
What if I don't have fingers and only fists. I can't do LTQs. Can Gree design the game in such a way that I could play? Thanks

LMAO!!!!!!!

Edr9x23super
08-18-2016, 07:32 AM
Surely you must be joking........

So now since every "bonus" I run across doing missions or raid bosses lights up blue, only to find that AFTER I complete the mission or knock down the Boss it lights up red, being already owned and non-stacking, what point is there to completing missions or taking on raid bosses from here on out ?????

Speed ump
08-18-2016, 08:31 AM
I have a simple policy, I don't do events that are not team events. So my stats don't get maxed, so what. I do team events to help the team earn the top spot. I don't care about the prizes, I get whatever I get. too much time, too much confusion, too many issues. Ltq is horrible trying to hit the right targets, lag on everything is so bad that I would play at all if it went for the team. Just trying to buy units for fl in the qua ties I need is painful and slow. Buying walls is another.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-18-2016, 08:43 AM
I have a simple policy, I don't do events that are not team events. So my stats don't get maxed, so what. I do team events to help the team earn the top spot. I don't care about the prizes, I get whatever I get. too much time, too much confusion, too many issues. Ltq is horrible trying to hit the right targets, lag on everything is so bad that I would play at all if it went for the team. Just trying to buy units for fl in the qua ties I need is painful and slow. Buying walls is another.

Yeah, many people have their own special way to play.
Mine's even simpler, DEWIN NUTTIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN. LMFAO

Paisthecoolest
08-18-2016, 11:48 AM
Surely you must be joking........

So now since every "bonus" I run across doing missions or raid bosses lights up blue, only to find that AFTER I complete the mission or knock down the Boss it lights up red, being already owned and non-stacking, what point is there to completing missions or taking on raid bosses from here on out ?????

When it is blue, you can get the boost. When the reward screen pops up, you have the unit and boost, so it shows as red. Look at the unit before you get the unit.