PDA

View Full Version : Bring back old raid boss

plavine
08-13-2016, 10:15 AM
The new version was terrible anyway.

LeatherKicks
08-14-2016, 06:43 PM
Agreed. They may just do just that. Like in Mordern War supposeably but i dont play that game... but i hear its a 150 boss model still. 3 prizes are better than one, like SA. we could aĺl benefit from this. if they keep same style. the indi prizes need some help to. im better off doing box event now. and health, once again, a little overboard. but kingpin should help now. older prizes were what was up back in the day, and if older style is in order. Unlock syndicates. it makes it interesting.

DirtBagCronin
08-14-2016, 07:03 PM
I would be happy... I miss the fun of jumping and helping and chasing after that one legendary item I couldn't get for the life of me.

Portnoy
08-15-2016, 02:15 AM
Don't have a clue as to what LeatherKicks said....but agree 100% with plavine.......

Please please please.........rather than messing up box events and bringing forth new crap.....please get RB to old style.....:(

zibby42
08-15-2016, 07:51 AM
Agree 100%. New Raid Boss is terrible. Old Raid Boss wasn't broken. I have no idea why you tried to fix it.

Speed ump
08-15-2016, 09:50 PM
Problem with old raid Boss towards the end was it got so hard to get the final units, pushing us to spend more and more. For me it's more the time than the cost. Now I rarely do anything but team events

Evan1000
08-17-2016, 08:59 AM
I like the format of the new raid boss. What sucks are the prizes, the health, and the way ties are determined (or the plain stupid fact that if you tie with someone else you get a different prize than them).

Change all 3 of those things, and you have yourself a fun event that both promotes spending, but allows the rest of the player base to join in on the fun without gold.

Vile Lynn
08-17-2016, 11:39 AM
I liked both of them ;)