PDA

View Full Version : ***** Kinpin Levels *****

DjSyla
08-12-2016, 01:39 AM
The order of the levels are all over the place and can not see benefits in right order. Also some seem to wrong..

example.. the Kingpin Street Assault unit says in store, unlocks at level 7... but in kingpin rewards list says level 9...

please can you clean up the list so we can figure it out properly.

Also.. level 1 reward shows that its actually only Raid Boss benefit.. which as the moment raid boss event was pulled. Dont see any benefits for Hardcore boss.

Rival Strength Indicator.. This is of absolutely no use because we have been telling you the rivals list doesnt work for months now.. and have not even had any response to it...

I just refreshed rivals list and had on 2 ppl out of around 45 that i can actually even attack... too low level... (the 50 level cap we keep posting about)

HavingFun
08-12-2016, 04:42 AM
25,000 gold in one click. Come on Gree that's way too low. I want to be able to use 1,000,000 gold in one click lmao

DjSyla
08-12-2016, 04:55 AM
25,000 gold in one click. Come on Gree that's way too low. I want to be able to use 1,000,000 gold in one click lmao

Lol this is really going to devide the game up big time... big gaps from the gold burners and all the rest.... thought they were supposed to be leveling the playing field a bit... big uturn...

Gree can we have an individul OFF option to disable the new feature if we dont want it please? Lol

F@st
08-13-2016, 12:26 AM
N

Ya i wait that, 25k to easy

sister morphine
08-13-2016, 11:31 PM
Lol this is really going to devide the game up big time... big gaps from the gold burners and all the rest.... thought they were supposed to be leveling the playing field a bit... big uturn...

Gree can we have an individul OFF option to disable the new feature if we dont want it please? Lol
It's really rather predictable that Kingpin should be just another way to seperate fools from their (or daddy's) money, and on an ongoing basis too lest you drop a level for not paying the Danegeld each cycle.

An 'off' slider in settings would be nice, especially if it removed the icon from the screen. There's quite enough stuff blocking the view of my hood as it is. ;)

Lol, lessen the gap between gold burners and mortals. Every time they've tried that you just know a few of the gold addicts complain about people getting stuff for free by actually spending long periods playing the game instead of just 'buying' it in a five minute frenzy.

DirtBagCronin
08-14-2016, 03:31 AM
It's a business... End of the day they are going to try and make money. Thai new kingpin thing is actually pretty cool and will work well. Like anything in the game if you want to spend you can get further along. But you don't HAVE to spend for kingpin.

sister morphine
08-14-2016, 04:16 AM
It's a business... End of the day they are going to try and make money. Thai new kingpin thing is actually pretty cool and will work well. Like anything in the game if you want to spend you can get further along. But you don't HAVE to spend for kingpin.
Of course it's a business, but Gree's is a poor model.

And of course you don't have to spend for Kingpin, but we all know the usual suspects will because they absolutely have to be on top of the heap in life, even in something as throwaway as a video game. Gree are counting on them to do just that thing. :)

DirtBagCronin
08-14-2016, 06:32 PM
And they will... And gree will their money. Just like a business wants.

LeatherKicks
08-14-2016, 06:40 PM
i see nothing wrong thus far, came out flawlessly. on the other hand, we all are anticipating how much will be taken away each cycle....