PDA

View Full Version : New Crafting Materials Crates!

Assault and Flattery
08-11-2016, 02:13 PM
Greetings Kingdom Ageians,

We've made 2 new crafting materials crates that will be distributed in events - Exotic Ingredients and Alchemical Oddities. Exotic Ingredients ONLY has uncommons, and Alchemical Oddities ONLY has rares. Previously the Adventurer's Crate had common AND uncommon, and the Nomad's Crate had all three. These will be taking the place of the old crates in events, but will have no effect on Adventurer's Crates and Nomad's Crates that may still be in your inventory unopened.

Happy crafting!

Lord Vyper
08-13-2016, 01:51 AM
Big thx for that! That is really much better :)

Jnsolberg
08-13-2016, 09:49 AM
Greetings Kingdom Ageians,

We've made 2 new crafting materials crates that will be distributed in events - Exotic Ingredients and Alchemical Oddities. Exotic Ingredients ONLY has uncommons, and Alchemical Oddities ONLY has rares. Previously the Adventurer's Crate had common AND uncommon, and the Nomad's Crate had all three. These will be taking the place of the old crates in events, but will have no effect on Adventurer's Crates and Nomad's Crates that may still be in your inventory unopened.

Happy crafting!

Thank you very much!

Frothypython
08-13-2016, 10:35 AM
This is good news!

Laura TCK
08-14-2016, 12:36 AM
Question, I need Mandrake things but from the excotic crate there was no chance of winning one, this is a uncommon if I'm correct so of
Excotic crates don't have them how can I get them unless the excotic crates change etc etc

IPassButter
08-14-2016, 06:34 AM
Question, I need Mandrake things but from the excotic crate there was no chance of winning one, this is a uncommon if I'm correct so of
Excotic crates don't have them how can I get them unless the excotic crates change etc etc

Unfortunately the crate UI can only display 3 items at a time in each category. Mandrake Root is in the Exotic Ingredients crate, even if it doesn't display when you look at the contents of the crate. If you keep checking out the contents of the crate it will cycle through all of the available options and you will see it.

Intan jabrut
08-16-2016, 09:00 AM
Hi IPB,
What is Binding Agent for ?
Thank you.

Shadows
08-16-2016, 09:35 AM
Hi IPB,
Thank you.

Good question! I just went through the Crafting Workshop and, while you can certainly make some Binding Agent in the shop, I couldn't find a use for it...

Laura TCK
08-16-2016, 09:45 AM
Maybe if lvl 7 opens at some stage it could be useful then?

IPassButter
08-16-2016, 02:33 PM
Hi IPB,
Thank you.

Hi. Binding Agent is used for recipes that will be released with higher levels of the Crafting Workshop.

Shadows
08-17-2016, 08:56 AM
Maybe if lvl 7 opens at some stage it could be useful then?

Nailed it!!