PDA

View Full Version : IOS stats messed up after update

smbass77
08-11-2016, 07:40 AM
Hi Hightower,

after opening 12 boxes to get a legacy non-stacking issue, which was not labeled as legacy, I decided to update the game. Now my stats are messed up. What's up with that?

Also, since the non-stacking unit was not marked I'll be seeking another refund from IOS.

Also, as someone mentioned, many people are COLOR BLIND like myself. Red and green LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE!!!!! Gree needs to find a different way to label non-stacking units....like maybe JUST SAYING NON-STACKING!!!!! How hard can it be?

Rolinz
08-11-2016, 07:45 AM
Hi Hightower,

after opening 12 boxes to get a legacy non-stacking issue, which was not labeled as legacy, I decided to update the game. Now my stats are messed up. What's up with that?

Also, since the non-stacking unit was not marked I'll be seeking another refund from IOS.

Also, as someone mentioned, many people are COLOR BLIND like myself. Red and green LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE!!!!! Gree needs to find a different way to label non-stacking units....like maybe JUST SAYING NON-STACKING!!!!! How hard can it be?

Maybe they can use symbols instead of colors or letters?

NS = Non-stacking bonuses

ST = Stacking bonuses

AO = Already owned non-stacking bonuses

Or just let them ALL BE STACKING. That way people will try for all of the goals all of the time.

People will buy and gamble their gold on the crate rewards.

By the way, the units in the CRATES you buy with gold shows up as gray.

I guess those one you will have to buy to find out.

reticlover
08-14-2016, 02:14 PM
How about look at inventory and u will see if u have it already. And with newest update it tells u it doesnt stack by color coding it

Agent Orange
08-14-2016, 04:35 PM
How about look at inventory and u will see if u have it already. And with newest update it tells u it doesnt stack by color coding it

Problem is if you are colourblind which is more common then most realize colour coding is totally useless as others have pointed out.

HellRaizer
08-15-2016, 12:20 AM

I mentioned this is another that and provided the example below for people who aren't colourblind to see what it's like for people who are.

Also going through 10s of thousands of units is too difficult to find one. Especially if you need to do this for every bonus unit

https://s9.postimg.org/xj7qkpnlb/image.png

plavine
08-15-2016, 04:39 AM
The fact that Gree has made certain bonuses that are obtained in the events non-stackable is a slap in the face to its player base.
My attack is only 7 t and if the bonuses offered in the LTQs and box events are non stackable ones that I even have , it really doesn't make much sense for me to do the LTQs or the box events as none of the other units make my army .

Stubby1113
08-15-2016, 05:53 AM
LTQ rewards are not recycled units. The only ones that are are some in box and crate events and purchasable in the store