PDA

View Full Version : HQ bonuses showing differently? GREE please explain

Hobbs
08-09-2016, 01:37 PM
The HQ bonuses for various boosts including Frontline bonus and resourse increase are showing different amounts?
My faction has been working on QM building in HQ to increase production bonuses and frontline points increase.
Seems the percentages have changed now,for instance FL shows as 20% as opposed to 40% yesterday.
Please explain why they are now showing different!!

Speed ump
08-09-2016, 01:43 PM
It's easy. Remeber when they "fixed" the glitch last time? Did they fix it again? Well, apparently they did. Was it broken again? Apparently it was. Soon the bonus will be rolled back to zero at this rate. Why bother to even come out with them. Because they know we will strive and spend to get them. I figured out years ago that all the prizes we have earned for top faction, or top Indy, will end up being negated by changes from gree to take away any advantages. Let's see if they screwed the pooch this time. Who will draw a line in the sand?

HellRaizer
08-09-2016, 02:04 PM
It's easy. Remeber when they "fixed" the glitch last time? Did they fix it again? Well, apparently they did. Was it broken again? Apparently it was. Soon the bonus will be rolled back to zero at this rate. Why bother to even come out with them. Because they know we will strive and spend to get them. I figured out years ago that all the prizes we have earned for top faction, or top Indy, will end up being negated by changes from gree to take away any advantages. Let's see if they screwed the pooch this time. Who will draw a line in the sand?

This isn't the speed ump I know .....

Hobbs
08-09-2016, 02:09 PM
It may just be a display issue,I hope that is the case.....
just bringing it to GREE attention(if they even read the forum anymore)
Would appreciate some feedback on this issue.

CoreyAV1611
08-09-2016, 03:41 PM
Gree changed the bonuses because the top factions probably complained that there bonuses were not higher than other factions. Remember the open letter Gene wrote about the frontline boost not being equal. I'm sure this is a similar situation.

Hobbs
08-09-2016, 04:12 PM
Gree changed the bonuses because the top factions probably complained that there bonuses were not higher than other factions. Remember the open letter Gene wrote about the frontline boost not being equal. I'm sure this is a similar situation.

The "Top" factions including Ghosts are seeing this same issue.

Speed ump
08-09-2016, 04:39 PM
Lol Corey, no we did not complain. Hobbs is correct, we are seeing the same thing all the other teams are, and we have spent a lot more to get what we had than other teams have, so just as unhappy as everyone else. Well, no need to spend any more on the hq items anymore. The differences arnt enough to justify it, and we already have most maxed out anyways. There is certainly zero reason to get the rest that are left at this point, as it's obvious that gree intends to make them worthless. I believe their plan has backfired on this one.

Hobbs
08-10-2016, 03:00 AM
Any feedback on this issue GREE ?????
The silence is deafening....
When it's something where you want Gold like new boost building or new LE Sets you are straight on forum telling us the "Exciting News"
When we have REAL Issues it all goes quiet!!!
A little respect to those who have been building the HQ and an explanation on this issue would be appreciated and deserved.
Why the silence?

Speed ump
08-10-2016, 05:26 AM
Wbs, I believe that is something that will be a reality. In fact all the top teams that had spent to get the bonuses were affected, and have discussed the situation, and are all in agreement. That's something I've never seen haooen, so it does indeed look as if gree will take it n the old pocket book on this one. Will be Intresting to see a top 50 team win fl. I would love to see the gree offices when they start counting their gold spending this weekend. I'd suggest peanut butter and jelly sanwiches for a hike, until they decide to resolve it in a favorable way.

smbass77
08-10-2016, 07:59 AM
anyone here a lawyer?

I would think, but could be wrong, a game advertising a certain prize for spending a certain amount of money, and then removing that prize once the money is spent has to violate several consumer protection laws. Class action lawsuit?

I'm sure GREE will ban me once again for trying to stand up to their fraudulent practices. May be reaching out to my State Attorney General on Monday.

Not the first time Gree removed HQ bonuses after real money spent to attain them.

[PM] President Hightower
08-10-2016, 02:33 PM
Hey Guys,

I've been digging into this issue over the last 24 hours and haven't been able to find any data changes since the posted announcement HERE (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?121545-Announcement-Faction-Base-Quartermaster-bug-resolution). This means it is time for me to expand the search to other areas, which means I'll need some more information from our players. If you've noticed this issue in your game please include:

Your device OS
Your device Version
Approximate time you noticed the change
And include any screenshots you may have that illustrate the issue.

aBigDek
08-10-2016, 04:38 PM
President Hightower....
Think I can help in your "digging" into the problem.
1. Download Modern War (ios or droid)
2. Join a faction that has a Headquarters
3. Click on HQ tab.
4. Click on Quartermaster Building
5. Scroll to Frontline Bonus. It will show you the max bonus a team can earn. The % is different than it was 48hrs ago.
Bonus Problem: click on factory and see event bonuses. That USED to be 400% not 20%.

To really truly solve some issues open an effective line of communication for a Council (representatives from different factions) to discuss improvements in the game.

Speed ump
08-10-2016, 06:24 PM
Hightower, I know you can see the bonuses that each team has in the headquarters, and you would for sure know what the bonuses were prior to this, after the last fix gree did to fix the " glitch" with those same bonuses, if not please refer back to those threads in the forum. If you for some reason cannot see the faction bonuses I would be happy for gree to let a game into ghosts to see for themselves, I'm sure pr1 and many of the other teams would also. It has nothing to do with a specific device or version. It's universal for any team that had the bonuses, just as it was last time. it happened aprox noon cst time yesterday.

Rolinz
08-10-2016, 06:47 PM
I suggest that GREE just stop the Bait-and-Switch!

And let the bonuses stack! Even if it is a Legacy Unit!

Hobbs
08-11-2016, 02:17 AM
President Hightower;1562200']Hey Guys,

I've been digging into this issue over the last 24 hours and haven't been able to find any data changes since the posted announcement HERE (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?121545-Announcement-Faction-Base-Quartermaster-bug-resolution). This means it is time for me to expand the search to other areas, which means I'll need some more information from our players. If you've noticed this issue in your game please include:

Your device OS
Your device Version
Approximate time you noticed the change
And include any screenshots you may have that illustrate the issue.

The bonus changes are there for all to see,also though you ask for information you have chose not to accept private messages?
I,like so many others have screens of before and after bonuses and also have not had response to ANY tickets sent in my faction.
The frontline points has gone from 400% bonus back to 20% bonus AFTER so many people have bought and used Gold and just to achieve these bonuses,GREE waits until factions spend a ton of Gold to get them and then take them away.
Other bonuses including production cost etc.. have also been reduced!
If GREE feel the game needs rebalancing and bonuses offered should not have been,its GREE mistake and nobody else's,by all means rebalance if it's in interest of the game BUT RETURN ALL THE GOLD USED TO ACHIEVED THE FLAWED BONUSES.
This weekends Frontline is a lost cause,many factions including mine will stand down and not participate.
Future events are in your hands,if this issue is not resolved in a satisfactory manner I expect the Standdown will continue week on week.

[PM] President Hightower
08-11-2016, 07:36 PM
Hey guys,

I've been pouring through recent updates and I still haven't found any updates to the Quartermaster building since mid June. There was a post at that time that is still currently stickied here in the general forum. The only other bonus update that I've seen recently is the way in which bonuses are currently displayed. In addition to the color changes for bonuses we also have reactivated the Temp bonus section. Previously all bonuses would be shown in the Permanent Bonus section even when they weren't permanent bonuses. After this week's earlier update the Temp bonus section will display Temp Bonuses, Faction City Boosts and Faction City Research. I hope that his information clears up any questions that you may have.

A Fresh Start
08-11-2016, 07:54 PM
So, basically your programmers screw up something and you generate a generic response. Way to go Hightower. Keep looking for the problem. You may find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow first

Speed ump
08-11-2016, 08:06 PM
Hightower, do you really think we are all that slow witted that we can't see the reduced bonuses? I have offered to let you guys place a game in ghosts, or any of the other teams affected if for some reason you think we are really this dense. The post is insulting to the players, who can plainly see what many here have described. Us players are completely flabbergasted by this.

andy2
08-11-2016, 08:14 PM
This is embarrassing at this point. How stupid do you think we are?

The silence from gree recently has been so obvious. This weekend, hopefully the silence in game speaks louder.

Know your own game, start communicating, stop cheating the players with dirty tactics like bait and switches. The players will speak, what will Gree do?

Rolinz
08-11-2016, 09:38 PM
Also new changes happening is the reduction in a player's profile.

The Sea and Air and Ground and Infantry bonuses have all dropped significantly.

However the attack and defense stats remains unchanged.

Another "display glitch" that is "working as intended" to make us frustrated with these constant problems?

Is this a result of the "temp" bonuses being re-activated?

Any explanations to this new "display glitch"?

andy2
08-13-2016, 11:29 AM
so are you just going to delete all of the posts on this forum that call out the shady actions of gree? or are you actually going to start doing things on the up and up and start discussing these issues with us?

robmurphy
08-13-2016, 12:07 PM
Hey guys, we all made it through the dark days when Take That broke up....

.....we'll make it through this....😢

WBS
08-13-2016, 07:49 PM
Whydid gree decide to take away the bonus to begin with?

It really takes away any confidence in going for any bonus in the game. The repercussions from their actions is going to bite them.

Pidgeot
08-13-2016, 08:17 PM
Whydid gree decide to take away the bonus to begin with?

It really takes away any confidence in going for any bonus in the game. The repercussions from their actions is going to bite them.

They said last time to balance them. Now I agree that a 400% boost to frontline points was stupid but it wasn't cheap to get that boost or activate it. Now I just dont know. They took away the Triple Strike and continue to reduce the boost. They even took away all the health regen that was offered for a LTQ after people paid to get them. This keeps happening and I too am losing confidence in buying gold to get boost as well.

WBS
08-14-2016, 06:53 AM
They said last time to balance them. Now I agree that a 400% boost to frontline points was stupid but it wasn't cheap to get that boost or activate it. Now I just dont know. They took away the Triple Strike and continue to reduce the boost. They even took away all the health regen that was offered for a LTQ after people paid to get them. This keeps happening and I too am losing confidence in buying gold to get boost as well.

Once a player buys a certain unit or item, that unit or item should stay. Taking it away looks like a bait and switch, which on the consumers end looks like fraud. If a consumer can't buy with confidence they won't buy. Which is what gree has done way too many times, and the reason I haven't bought gold in a long time. It doesn't matter if gree can take any unit away that players paid for legally, it what is perceived on the customers end that gree should be looking at.

Hobbs
08-15-2016, 03:09 AM
Still no constructive dialogue from a GREE representative....just deleted posts!
Very disappointing,ignoring this issue will not make it disappear.

WBS
08-15-2016, 08:36 AM
Why would gree not respond to this issue? I think this issue along with the deleted posts show that gree doesn't want to discuss the issue and try and improve the game and customer relations.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-15-2016, 09:34 AM
It seems more units have disappeared, or it might be I'm too stupid to know for sure.
No worries, I ain't mad at anyone or anything no matter what happens.

Speed ump
08-15-2016, 09:37 PM
Units, forum posts, faction bonuses, etc. seems lost of things are getting "lost" these days.

WBS
08-16-2016, 03:03 AM
Units, forum posts, faction bonuses, etc. seems lost of things are getting "lost" these days.

Kind of goes to show that gree really has no plan in place of which way they want to move the game forward, but they seem to have a plan that drives it in to the ground.

Jg48
08-16-2016, 05:43 AM
Yep "lost" I believe since things keep getting lost. I have lost my way of buying gold for your game.

Hobbs
08-16-2016, 12:45 PM
Still no explanation or acceptable response to this issue.
Did not participate in the Frontline event just passed and will not participate in future Frontline events until this issue is addressed!
Also will not invest in any HQ actively.
Not a threat but a fact,up to GREE if they want to address this or not...
I am happy for spare time and spare money until the bonuses are restored to original and advertised state..:cool: