PDA

View Full Version : Help - Can my Stats be that BAD??? After nearly 4 years in Top 30

NaRciS
08-05-2016, 02:14 PM
Hi,

I am trying too find the easiest way of proving my stats are up the wall.

Playing in Top 50/25 for 4 years, 4 month break and returned 3 months ago, stats increased quickly after adding all the new boost buildings from T to Q, but they stopped maybe 3 weeks ago - have spoken with my team and shocked to hear a lot of them have 150k - 200k bonuses, after 4 years I have hundreds of boosted units - I have selected Sea for the following as I am maxxed out on every boost building, do I need to list every boost sea unit I have before emailing Gree? and what do you guys think...

Boost Buildings Level Boost %

1 Naval Repair Plant 20 80%
2 Naval Repair Plant 20 80%

1 Advanced Warship Building 20 30%
2 Advanced Warship Building 20 30%
3 Advanced Warship Building 20 30%

1 Tactical Op Post 20 80%
2 Tactical Op Post 20 80%

1 Defence Force Building 20 20%
2 Defence Force Building 20 20%
3 Defence Force Building 20 20%

Composites Factory 10 20%

1 Naval Defense Carrier 20 80%
2 Naval Defense Carrier 20 80%

1 Naval Research 10 20%

Rank Chimera Captain

Advance Supply Ship 2k
Veteran Bomber Ship 1.9k

Uk Nation Bonus 10%
Unit Defense 572%
Alliance Def Increase 141%
Alliance Att Increase 242%

Faction Bonuses

Sea D 35%
Sea A 35%

Sea Att 32k
Sea Def 35k

MY PLAYER ATTACK IS 3.3Q LOL!

On another note I have every other boost building most lvl 20 and my ground att is 4.7k and def 6.2k, I know about replacing the units and the big free / gree money ones, in fact the widow maker doesn't make my army as my ground boost is so low - should I go ahead and list every sea unit with a boost and send to gree?

Thanks for any comments, I have been around since the P1 Pounder!

fatbodychris
08-09-2016, 07:43 AM
What is your sea attack at? You said that is your highest bonus correct?

Stubby1113
08-09-2016, 10:06 AM
I could be wrong but isn't your army decided by raw stat units not boosted unit?

NaRciS
08-25-2016, 07:43 AM
Hi Chris,

Been away for a few weeks, thanks for coming back to me:

Sea Attack 32,258%

Sea Defense 35,441%

MY TOTAL PLAYER ATTACK IS 3.3 and DEF 4.6

As mentioned I have been playing in top 50 teams for 4 years so have most good units and have a lot of sea units as listed below to match my boost lvl's - if I buy more sea units my stats don't move - thanks for feedback.

As mentioned above:

Rank Chimera Captain

Advance Supply Ship 2k
Veteran Bomber Ship 1.9k

Sea Bonuses:

Boost Buildings Level Boost %

1 Naval Repair Plant 20 80%
2 Naval Repair Plant 20 80%

1 Advanced Warship Building 20 30%
2 Advanced Warship Building 20 30%
3 Advanced Warship Building 20 30%

1 Tactical Op Post 20 80%
2 Tactical Op Post 20 80%

1 Defence Force Building 20 20%
2 Defence Force Building 20 20%
3 Defence Force Building 20 20%

1 Composites Factory 10 20%

1 Naval Defense Carrier 20 80%
2 Naval Defense Carrier 20 80%

1 Naval Research 10 20%

I MISSED OFF

1 Gauss Cannon 20 80%
2 Gauss Cannon 20 80%

Rolinz
08-25-2016, 08:10 AM
You need to rank up to Prime Ops to be able to purchase the Advance Lakota and then to Prime Major to be able to purchase the Advance Scorpion.

Buy 5000 of each units since they are not Indestructible.

That should help get you the max in your attack and defense.

That should give you the best units cash can buy.

Don't bother buying the units that require gold. As time goes on and we see higher stats units, they will eventually not make your any of your army.

DIABLOPEZ
08-25-2016, 03:00 PM
Honestly 32k and 35k aint that high, well it is if you have that now after Gree changed the boost % lol.

NaRciS
08-25-2016, 04:18 PM
Thanks for your comment, don't worry having been here for nearly 4 years I don't buy gold units ;)

You need to rank up to Prime Ops to be able to purchase the Advance Lakota and then to Prime Major to be able to purchase the Advance Scorpion.

Don't bother buying the units that require gold. As time goes on and we see higher stats units, they will eventually not make your any of your army.

NaRciS
08-25-2016, 04:21 PM
Agreed, have a request into Gree about it now, I have nearly every boost maxed as you can see and my sea boosts are the biggest at 32k other players in my team are over 250k and my ground is around 6k LOL

Honestly 32k and 35k aint that high, well it is if you have that now after Gree changed the boost % lol.

Speed ump
08-25-2016, 07:16 PM
Your wd points would get you into the top teams, if only your stats were high enough to find a target.

NaRciS
08-26-2016, 04:14 AM
Sup Speed ump, glad to see you unlocked, I am happy with my team - OMT, I just want to sort my stats out, 3q Att is awful based on my time in the game in a top 20-25 team, with great units, every boost building (multiples of each) and nearly all at lvl 20, I included just the sea buildings above as I have them all at max lvl and still have just 32k boost.

Thanks for everyones thoughts - still waiting for reply from GREE.

NaRciS
08-26-2016, 04:33 AM
Advance Lakota wouldn't get into my army I don't think my air boosts are just Att 12k and Def 15k and again thats with all air boosts buildings x multi and all near lvl 20 :(

But these are not as bad as my ground boosts which are JUST ATT 5k DEF 6k!

Hupernikomen
08-28-2016, 03:52 PM
You need 3200 veteran bombers that will give you a nice boost.

1200 x minimum of 10 bil boosted gain each You will see a very nice boost if my math is correct

Possibly up to 12 quad, but that seems a bit much. Let me know how it works out. Do 100 more and see how much you gain to test it if you like. Quite a bit of recycling is needed.

DIABLOPEZ
08-30-2016, 10:48 AM
Today my air defence says 21 million % lmfao

NaRciS
08-30-2016, 12:38 PM
Hi Hupernikomen,

I already have 2100 Veteran Bomber's and some other very good sea units, so much so the Lookout Widowmaker and Hardcore Beast don't even make my army, and Im still sitting with only 3q Att and 4Q Def, my stats don't move when adding more.

And no response from support

You need 3200 veteran bombers that will give you a nice boost.

1200 x minimum of 10 bil boosted gain each You will see a very nice boost if my math is correct

Possibly up to 12 quad, but that seems a bit much. Let me know how it works out. Do 100 more and see how much you gain to test it if you like. Quite a bit of recycling is needed.

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-30-2016, 03:05 PM
Hi Hupernikomen,

I already have 2100 Veteran Bomber's and some other very good sea units, so much so the Lookout Widowmaker and Hardcore Beast don't even make my army, and Im still sitting with only 3q Att and 4Q Def, my stats don't move when adding more.

And no response from support

People, well informed people, have told me that curtains answers never arrive. Good luck, mate.

NaRciS
08-30-2016, 03:29 PM
I see Sire Dewin...

'Don't mind the men behind the curtain'!

Vile Lynn
08-31-2016, 10:48 AM
...And no response from support

Hi NaRc!S...

You've posted this several times, and I've read this thread several times...

Pardon me for still being confused, but what exactly are you asking GREE?

...if your stats are "good" for being in a Top25/50 for about 4 years?
Or if you are missing stats? Or why your stats are not getting better or improving?

:confused:

Maybe we can help them better understand your ticket for a reply. :)

Speed ump
08-31-2016, 03:29 PM
Vile, I assume he thinks his stats should be higher than they are, and asking if they are correct, or more like why arnt they correct. I saw mention of no gold units, but if no gold spent period, that would ceratinly keep stats lower. I think most players in that level of teams spend at least some gold over time to build things up, spending it when something really big comes out.

Stubby1113
08-31-2016, 03:38 PM
the Lookout Widowmaker and Hardcore Beast don't even make my army

There is no way the widowmaker doesn't make your army

Vile Lynn
08-31-2016, 04:38 PM
Thanks Speed ump... that is kinda the way I interpreted the OP, but you explained it better.

I don't think this is a task that CS can or will handle. At least he has you all on the forum to help him out.

Hupernikomen
08-31-2016, 08:08 PM
If your sea boost is 30k and everything else is under 10k then your army is 100% sea units and you need 1k more of those ships like I said. Been there and done on more than 1 account. You asked for advice and I assure that if sea % is far and away better than everything else that even if you had another class unit that was well over 1 billion attack it would not even sniff being in your regular attack army. It would help with raid boss however, or would have seeing gree killed the one fun boss event out there.

Sort your army by attack army, turn on bonus effect. What is your smallest unit? If it isnt the ship i mentioned then you need more of them until it is your smallest unit in your actual army

NaRciS
09-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Hi,

@Hupernikomen - It's me 'C' from No Retreat No Surrender, hope your well buddy!

I am a gold user and have brought units over the years, but primarily when attached with sea bonuses, as this is where I have always been strong ( or so I thought ).

As mentioned I have the units that you would expect from a player in a top 25 team from events over 3 years +, I also average 500 - 1m points in wd, so have the units you would expect from a player hitting these figures, I am active in all events etc.

To confirm I am confused why my stats and boosts are so LOW and do not increase.

I base this on the fact I have better regen, energy regen and alliance boosts over most of my fellow faction players, I am also maxed out on all sea and generic boost buildings but they all mostly have boosts in the range of 200k-250k % whereas I'm at 35k max on sea and 10k on others.

- I guess it could be said that their boosts are displaying wrong, but I am also on average 20q behind and not moving.

From reading this forum most players with all boost buildings at my lvl have 200k plus on boosts, is there a way of testing this Sire Dew?

Thanks Guys and Girls

NaRciS
09-01-2016, 10:08 AM
@Hupernikomen,

Sorting my attack army my lowest unit is: Advance supply ship 257.9m ATT - 320.3B with boost

TOP 3 ATT UNITS

Langley Espiar Sub ATT 643m (805B) DEF 622m (597B)

Fast Burger Nautilus ATT 639m (794B) DEF 614m (614B)

Advance B-Class Ship ATT 639m (794B) DEF 274m (262B)

Something I have just noticed from doing this is my sea defence is 3k more than my sea attack, I have also got much better def boosts generally like the unit def bonus / boost of + 572% - this is why my overall defence player stats are 4.8q compared with 3.3 for Attack..

Look at this unit for example:

Winthrop Jack Sea Unit

ATT 402.6m (500B)

DEF 402.6m (402B)

This is the same for every unit in my army....?

Hupernikomen
09-01-2016, 06:21 PM
Hey narcis. How have you been?

Not near as much of a difference between that unit and the other one.

If you converted those 1200 units you would only gain 20-30 trillion. Sorry, but about all anyone does to gain stats anymore is to continue to buy the lastest boost building they keep cranking out. We are held hostage to the next boost building for substantial gold if we want to keep pace. The free players are so far behind now they are not very competitive. But there are enough of them that they still can target each other at least. They throw out a few alliance attack units here and there, but arent easily gained.

NaRciS
09-02-2016, 04:04 AM
Hey narcis. How have you been?

Not near as much of a difference between that unit and the other one.

If you converted those 1200 units you would only gain 20-30 trillion. Sorry, but about all anyone does to gain stats anymore is to continue to buy the lastest boost building they keep cranking out. We are held hostage to the next boost building for substantial gold if we want to keep pace. The free players are so far behind now they are not very competitive. But there are enough of them that they still can target each other at least. They throw out a few alliance attack units here and there, but arent easily gained.

HI,

I'm good buddy, your right as I'm adding the veteran bombers my stats are not moving, so my point is with every multiple boost building maxed out, and having played in top 25 for 3 years with all awards expected and being a gold player do you think 3.5q att is right, I'm finding it hard to find targets and have everything I can get LOL

I know it's not right based on the calculations above which show my att on all my army units to be higher than my def with boosts showing, but looking at my player stats my def is 30% higher.

Two weeks and not a reply or answer as expected from online support.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-02-2016, 02:12 PM
Narcis: My amateurish, but consistent, research reveals ATTACK stats move between 4-5% of what one might expect.
Devense stats, on the other hand, had been moving about 40-60% of what one might expect.
Lately, however, defense stats are moving about 10-20% of what one might expect.
Bottom line, ALL stats are regularly UNDERPERFORMING, not by accident, more by someone's DIABOLICAL plan!!!!

Hupernikomen
09-02-2016, 04:48 PM
Narcis,

I have been wondering about my stats for a long time. I am now 12 quad offense and 3.5 quad defense. I own all sea buildings, but haveny bought the defense only boost building. Doesn't seem it should that big of a difference, but i guess it does.

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-02-2016, 09:30 PM
Narcis,

I have been wondering about my stats for a long time. I am now 12 quad offense and 3.5 quad defense. I own all sea buildings, but haveny bought the defense only boost building. Doesn't seem it should that big of a difference, but i guess it does.

sadly, other than 1,000,000,000 PLUS units, the boosteses buildings, ESPECIALLY the defense boosteses are the ONLY things that work (at times) with any reliability or consistency.

NaRciS
09-03-2016, 03:58 PM
sadly, other than 1,000,000,000 PLUS units, the boosteses buildings, ESPECIALLY the defense boosteses are the ONLY things that work (at times) with any reliability or consistency.

Agreed, time to step back again, stepped down from faction now :)

Gree won't miss a clown's gold

levelhead
09-04-2016, 03:44 AM
Agreed, time to step back again, stepped down from faction now :)

Gree won't miss a clown's gold

What a great read. When ppl need help it's great to see the forum help out. When a complex question is ask. It's a shame that the very ppl that design and implement the game cannot and will not reply to a ticket. It's one of the reason I left the game. But. I still pop back to see how the games progressing. And maybe hope one day things change for me to install the game again. But after the last 2 years I cannot see that happening.

WBS
09-04-2016, 10:15 AM
It's really not worth it levelhead. Nothing has improved, it's the same lack of communication, gree taking away boosts and bait and switch, glitches and messed up events. The prizes don't add to stats and stats are useless for the most part anyways.

Annihilator2
09-05-2016, 12:28 PM
-Comprehensive-List-of-Bugs-Issues-in-MW is ignored by Gree and players stopped to list bugs/issues there.
There are no new posts from February.

levelhead
09-07-2016, 11:03 PM
It's not that gree are not trying to sort it. But the problem is... they sort one problem and 2-3 problems arise. Then some bright spark implement a new game add on and you just know that's more bugs. So the 2-3 bugs escalate to 5-10 bugs. Some are complex and take two years plus to rectify. Many are just shelved. But what bugs me is the silence. I can understand that they don't address it on here. But to not reply to a ticket is just plan rude. I don't blame cs. But the development team. Hence my departure. It's a great game but bad management. And reading this thread was a good read. A complex but simple matter made me laugh as I new the outcome from the very first post. No one from gree will touch this as it's to bigger problem. Putting in a ticket is a waste of time. No cs will be able to handle this it's a dev problem. I respect gree for one thing. They don't have favourites they screw everyone with bad management. Everyone in it together who plays ;)

NaRciS
09-16-2016, 02:25 PM
Hi all,

Still waiting for answer LOL....

As a little experiment I used the last of my Clown gold to buy one of the new sea boost buildings (Artillery Fortress) now remember I am only including my Sea Def related boost buildings here, I have every other boost building apart from the brand new ones, they are 95% fully lvl'd but my Sea boosts and def are all lvl 20 and multiple buildings as mentioned before (see list)....

Now, I was at 4.6Q def - with the only change being this new building which I have to lvl 4 - I have jumped to 6.1Q def!

So with just 4 upgraded lvl's on one new sea building I am up 1.5 q but with those 18 other boost buildings, 8 of which went to 80% I was only at 4.6Q...

hmmmmm

I need some help on this matter I think LOL...

Who can help!

"Dew, Dew, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub."

DEWIN NUTTIN
09-16-2016, 08:09 PM
Defense stats do seem to move more than DEW attack stats.
I call it the BIG D effect.
Take your example, narcis, it should be more, but its better than attack stats.
My guess on attack, someone froze them because things were becoming crazy.

NaRciS
10-01-2016, 12:32 PM
Update... After nearly a month I have had a reply on my ticket which as normal agreed there could be a problem and that they would look into, and let me know accordingly, I had one of these replies 3 years ago on something else not sorted...

The weird thing is every now and then I log and my boosts look much more normal - I will attach the images below, but straight away they change to the lower figures also attached.... hmmmm

SHOULD BE:

ACTUAL:

NaRciS
10-01-2016, 12:34 PM
You will see that the first image shows boosts around 250k to 300k which is what I would expect now having every single Boost building over the last 4 years ALL at lvl 20

The second picture shows my boosts which are wrong...

hmmmm

crazeejay
10-01-2016, 02:24 PM
How is this thread still alive? lol

NaRciS
10-20-2016, 05:58 PM
Hi Crazeejay,

Not sure, but I have been nice and only asked for advice..

Good News, I had a reply last month, Support thinks there is a problem with my boosts and stats, also my battle points don't increase either, therefore I'm stuck at Chimera Major.

They have promised to let me know, we have hit the 3 month mark on this ticket, hopefully it will be sorted soon :)

How is this thread still alive? lol

Stubby1113
10-21-2016, 06:32 AM
Your att/def stats are split up. One shows unit boost and the other shows building boost

NaRciS
10-21-2016, 01:28 PM
Thanks for your comment sir :)

I do understand that, yesterday and this morning the boosts and stats looked correct tonight my stats and boosts have dropped 80% - to give you an idea, I have every boost building available as mentioned before, I have all of them, x3 of many, all lvl 20 - my ground boost tonight shows at 9000% yesterday around 150k - and to make me feel special my battle points under 'rank' are going backwards - LOL, you gotta laugh :)

I'm hoping my ticket will get sorted soon, it's been 3 month's and I'm on a promise!

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-21-2016, 06:36 PM
Thanks for your comment sir :)I do understand that, yesterday and this morning the boosts and stats looked correct tonight my stats and boosts have dropped 80% - to give you an idea, I have every boost building available as mentioned before, I have all of them, x3 of many, all lvl 20 - my ground boost tonight shows at 9000% yesterday around 150k - and to make me feel special my battle points under 'rank' are going backwards - LOL, you gotta laugh :)I'm hoping my ticket will get sorted soon, it's been 3 month's and I'm on a promise!You betcha, mate, you're going to get everything you deserve by playing this great game. BTW, I do, I do believe in fairies, unicorns, Big Foot, his delightful cousin Yeti, and in everything any elected official promises us NUTTIN voters.

NaRciS
10-22-2016, 09:31 AM
Come on Gree support..

Tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen
Tonight we'll put all other problems aside
Give in this time and show me some correction
By fixing Jesters stats, finally making them right.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
I'm about to have big stats and I think I like it
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know I want them

We shouldn't even think about tomorrow
Sweet victories will last a long, long time
We'll have a good time, Gree, don't you worry
And if we're still playin' tomorrow, that's just fine
Let's get excited, we just can't hide it
I'm about find a target and I think I like it…

Per aKa Per
10-23-2016, 01:04 AM
Make one account and by some units.
Witout any bonus it should be a simpel calculate to find stat.... but is it ?

Per aKa Per
10-23-2016, 01:09 AM
Wrong stat witout bonus, gives more wrong number with bonus.

Per aKa Per
10-23-2016, 01:11 AM
"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting"
How many days should it take to get approval?

Vile Lynn
10-24-2016, 11:05 AM
"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting"
How many days should it take to get approval?

Takes as long as it takes me to browse around and find posts that need approval. There is no search function to find auto-moderated posts.

PM me if I don't find them fast enough for you.

Pardon the OT, but to thread topic...

NaRciS
10-24-2016, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the comment Sire Per aKa Per - I am 4 years into the game - being in a Top 20 faction my top units are not able to be purchased, I can only go by team mates that don't have all boost buildings like myself, especially at lvl 20 (some do, not all) we do however have similar units, I am now between 100 - 200q behind, my team finished 21st in this WD, our biggest single battle produced over 2.6m points, I myself just 500k points :( - the main reason... NO targets due to my att being 11q, our average team att is 125q.

Our prizes for this WD pushed most other faction members stats up 1.5q - mine just 0.2 q.

I suppose that's the way it goes, don't get me wrong I can see by activity the support team visiting my ticket, I can imagine with my amount of units and 4 plus years into the game - it could be a nightmare to find out the issue, I have asked today a simple solution "if it's not going to be possible to correct or sort out my stats, just let me know." I can then at least make a decision on going to accept the problem or part waves, either way I have made friends and enjoyed the social aspect of everything.

I really thought my song would help as well!!!

Make one account and by some units.
Witout any bonus it should be a simpel calculate to find stat.... but is it ?

Brown Out
10-24-2016, 09:11 PM
My pixels can beat up your pixels.

NaRciS
10-24-2016, 09:39 PM
I bet they chuffing can !!!! LOL

My pixels can beat up your pixels.

NaRciS
11-15-2016, 04:47 PM
Thanks for your comments and help on this matter admins and forum members :)

After 4 months, and at one point what seemed to be a little ray of hope that something might be done, my stats have been confirmed as wrong, firstly it was thought to be a display issue, but after sending screen shots of attacks and defeats, it was again confirmed that the stats on the player wall were reading right ( or wrong ) I could also show that my stats didn't move hardly at all when leaving my maxed out faction, also I confirmed that stats didn't move with some boost buildings down, I only sent one ticket, I didn't hassle and admittedly I did get a response or request from support every couple of weeks, then finally two days ago my ticket was closed, marked as resolved with a note thanking me for providing the information which should hopefully help the developers and other players with this sort of problem in the future... ohh, and also advising to upgrade to the latest version... Bless.

Jester - OMT x

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-16-2016, 12:18 AM
Thanks for your comments and help on this matter admins and forum members :)

After 4 months, and at one point what seemed to be a little ray of hope that something might be done, my stats have been confirmed as wrong, firstly it was thought to be a display issue, but after sending screen shots of attacks and defeats, it was again confirmed that the stats on the player wall were reading right ( or wrong ) I could also show that my stats didn't move hardly at all when leaving my maxed out faction, also I confirmed that stats didn't move with some boost buildings down, I only sent one ticket, I didn't hassle and admittedly I did get a response or request from support every couple of weeks, then finally two days ago my ticket was closed, marked as resolved with a note thanking me for providing the information which should hopefully help the developers and other players with this sort of problem in the future... ohh, and also advising to upgrade to the latest version... Bless.

Jester - OMT x

Martyrs are beloved and spoken of long after they've departed this planet.

Such displays of kindness and affection after one is dead does little to help one while still alive.

Nonetheless, Jester, your life and achievements will inspire young tappers to leave it all of the screen for future young tappers.
Can I get an amen?

Amen