PDA

View Full Version : ***** Android: FREE GOLD *****

DjSyla
08-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Tapjoy Videos amd Offers are working but NO LONGER are paying any rewards out after completion

LeatherKicks
08-02-2016, 05:53 PM
Takes a minute but they still do pay, the higher paying real ones. But as far as the billion 35 gold offers on tapjoy, they do not. So he is still correct.

Waste of time to scroll through them.

DjSyla
08-02-2016, 06:05 PM
Takes a minute but they still do pay, the higher paying real ones. But as far as the billion 35 gold offers on tapjoy, they do not. So he is still correct.

Waste of time to scroll through them.

I do them every day... its stopped now... even my minis are not getting paid out

UPDATE::
Finaly got a pay out from 1 video... added 8mins later after game was closed for a while

UPDATE::
That payout must have been a fluke... not getting any others lol

LeatherKicks
08-04-2016, 06:19 AM
Well i went through a ton of offers last night... well, $20 worth. Got gypped out of two offers, sent proof i paid. Waiting to hear back. Also still correct, the videos on the game sometimes do not play at all, have to log out to possibly recieve them. And may not be on the right account once done. i did recieve 4 or 5 money paying rewards in good faith. But honestly, once you dont recieve them. Tapjoy just wants to hassle you over your proof. I'll update later.

DjSyla
08-04-2016, 12:01 PM
Yes i did notice that.. i watched 10 videos on my main account last night.. got no gold... when i logged through my minis for daily scratcher i spotted 20 gold on one of them lol.. i never do offers or videos on my minis so was awarded to wrong account lol

Portnoy
08-04-2016, 08:52 PM
It's been happening since the update to CC.....always while switching between accounts....get to the account you want gold on.....close CC and start again....and then proceed with watching vdoz

DjSyla
08-09-2016, 10:25 AM
UPDATE.. Everything is working as it should again now ☺