PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Destructible items removed from store

Mrs Cash
08-02-2016, 03:36 PM
In the middle of an event.
This should be interesting...

M4kenneth
08-02-2016, 03:43 PM
Yea. They found the worst time for doing it. Congrats Gree...

Jewlz
08-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Changing something that directly impacts the current event...again, mid-event. Nice move Gree.

Rob2
08-02-2016, 03:51 PM
Should I comment or just be not surprised?

cajunman
08-02-2016, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=Mrs Cash;1561752]In the middle of an event.
This should be interesting...[/

why not remove the items after this rb event??

Gree is pushing the limits and we keep taking it

Jcw9811
08-02-2016, 04:30 PM
They said the boss health would be balanced to offset the removal of these items but that isn't true yet. Boss health at level 35 is the same now as it was last eb event.

This is not a hardcore boss event. The EB health won't change anyways as this is basically the same health as it was before the consumables came out

Stubby1113
08-02-2016, 05:35 PM
They are still in store

LeatherKicks
08-02-2016, 05:56 PM
Yes, but if you buy them they dissapear. Im sure this is in preparation for the new kingpin attack coming to a town near you.

F@st
08-02-2016, 06:45 PM
EB was to'simple and they notify they lost gold so they remove dont search more

Evan1000
08-02-2016, 07:04 PM
"Don't worry we will adjust HCEB Health next event"

What about the ongoing freaking EB event

GG, GREE

PhantomNine
08-02-2016, 07:34 PM
It would be nice if Gree, gave us a little heads up before implementing a change.

F@st
08-02-2016, 11:03 PM
1t items less, now u can be sure ur dmg is nit the same....llol

Before i get 7 hit''for boss 150, now 15. And gold for finish, good job i skip eb so.

plavine
08-03-2016, 08:03 AM
Just makes me wanna drop CC and just play KA & MW

Blaggard
08-03-2016, 08:46 AM
Just makes me wanna drop CC and just play KA & MW

Yes, you are replacing GREE with...more GREE!

Mrs Cash
08-03-2016, 10:00 AM
It would be nice if Gree, gave us a little heads up before implementing a change.

Hahahahahahahaha, that will NEVER happen.

plavine
08-03-2016, 11:58 AM
Yes, you are replacing GREE with...more GREE!

I know twisted , right ???

plavine
08-03-2016, 12:00 PM
So - it took me two hits for bosses 30-34.
I just hit boss 35 with a cash hit and he went down .

plavine
08-03-2016, 12:02 PM
When did strong antuna's post at the top appear??? I swear it wasn't there earlier , the time stamp on it say 6 pm on 8/2

Vile Lynn
08-03-2016, 12:52 PM
So - it took me two hits for bosses 30-34.
I just hit boss 35 with a cash hit and he went down .

The boss health resets at 35... and 71 (?) I think.

DjSyla
08-03-2016, 12:53 PM
[QUOTE=Vile Lynn;1561816]The boss health resets resets at 36.. 71.. 111

DjSyla
08-03-2016, 12:54 PM
When did strong antuna's post at the top appear??? I swear it wasn't there earlier , the time stamp on it say 6 pm on 8/2

Was put up yesterday just before data push prevented consumables from adding inventory

Vile Lynn
08-03-2016, 12:55 PM

Yep, it was there yesterday at that time... Noticed it only because somebody posted it in a chat room. I always forget to look for new sticky announcements.

Vile Lynn
08-03-2016, 01:03 PM
Thanks for confirming, DjSylia!

Last EB, my main got to 106 (I kinda slaked off & could have finished or at least farmed EB drops for 25-30 more levels if I had gotten to 111!), but I figured I'll finish next time.... NOT! Now, I'll barely make it to 71 for the reset, but I'll try... since desructibles are gone, I really don't feel like it tbh.

But, I'm not surprised. I should have known to never expect to do later what I better do now! Some were smart in my syn and finished early on the second day before they went away. Oh well, I'll get over it.

Evan1000
08-03-2016, 01:25 PM
I only killed 1 boss last time. I'm past 110 now, it's a step up.

Probably would have finished 150 gold-free had GREE not screwed up per usual, now I'm not going to bother trying.

reticlover
08-03-2016, 02:41 PM
Being back the consumable items or atleast do like mw and add good items to store that u cant buy until u reach a certain rank based off of lvl or add a point system just like mw. Nobody in mw complained about the consumable items. But the highest gold spenders complain and gree removes. This is major bs and has just made the game suck again just like with accomplices.

Vile Lynn
08-03-2016, 03:07 PM
I only killed 1 boss last time. I'm past 110 now, it's a step up.

Probably would have finished 150 gold-free had GREE not screwed up per usual, now I'm not going to bother trying.

GREE didn't screw up; we knew those items would be going sooner or later... just the timing was bad for those using them during the EB event. (operative word: during) I wanted to finish this time, too, with maybe a bit of gold if I was close. I thought they'd be gone when the HCEB event finished.

Frankly, I'm glad they are gone. I don't have to keep buying them! Not that I minded since I have way more cash than I'll ever use up and my IPH is not huge. But, it was tons of fun killing more bosses than usual, and we won't have to keep up with bouncing stats during war... I got more def wins than ever! Loved that! At least war intel will be more reliable and those who use that Group Me battle bot will be happy, I guess... never tried it, don't care for GMe, but I'm pretty sure those items really messed with bot intel.

Evan1000
08-03-2016, 05:31 PM
... just the timing was bad for those using them during the EB event. (operative word: during) I wanted to finish this time, too, with maybe a bit of gold if I was close. I thought they'd be gone when the HCEB event finished.

So in conclusion.... they screwed up.

If you make a massive change to the game play smack in the middle of an event which requires these items to progress at a normal rate.. or any rate at all.. it's called either a screw-up or an intentional way to get people into spending gold and money they otherwise wouldn't have had to.

Take your pick: screw-up or scam.

Also: Boss 141 took 3 hits, boss 150 prize is 5% mafia attack. Got 50 gold and a refill, think I can make it?

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot: I also have an ever decreasing cash hit. I've dropped 60b per hit so far, and still got some items left. Still think I can make it?

Mrs Cash
08-03-2016, 07:26 PM
Yes, the timing is my issue. Do it before. Do it after. Don't do it during, that's just wrong. But The Almighty Gree doesn't care. Never did. Never will. They always do things without telling us. Rolling out a new event is a fun game of pissing-in-the-wind for Gree. Gotta love it.

Dat Guy
08-04-2016, 12:58 AM
This is just further proof that this is not a game, it's a sick and twisted psychology experiment.

"How bad can we screw our customers and still have them send us buckets of money?"

Portnoy
08-04-2016, 07:33 AM
And the IP mod items will show up for war and everyone will forget what happened and get to buying them....and spending money on this game.....it's a vicious circle.....

Sud"S"
08-04-2016, 11:19 AM
I didn't like the Hardcore items in the store either, but I embraced them. I thought I should make the most of a bad thing and bought the two gold boost buildings to make the 162 million Hardcore car even more destructive. I haven't even upgraded the buildings to Level 4 and now the Hardcore items are out of the store. I only bought the buildings because of this item and now they are gone. Will I ever learn that this company changes the rules and frustrates me to no end. 150 gold gone. To make things worse, this is the first gold I have bought in 2-3 years. Poof. Why oh why am I so stupid.

Portnoy
08-04-2016, 08:57 PM
Sorry for the gold......Glad u learned your lesson though.....

F@st
08-05-2016, 12:16 AM
U buy 2 boost and they work always u dont lost anything at end.

I lost always powsr me lol.....more items i get from EB more power i lost hope that stop soon.....bored to see stats going under bad direction.....temps items......work for go at 5t spend alot and finaly back near 3t....

F@st
08-05-2016, 12:17 AM
I have a request for staff too, seem that work for temps items who was removed so that time to put vault at 500$. They habe money ? Show us i dont trust

Evan1000
08-05-2016, 09:11 AM
I didn't like the Hardcore items in the store either, but I embraced them. I thought I should make the most of a bad thing and bought the two gold boost buildings to make the 162 million Hardcore car even more destructive. I haven't even upgraded the buildings to Level 4 and now the Hardcore items are out of the store. I only bought the buildings because of this item and now they are gone. Will I ever learn that this company changes the rules and frustrates me to no end. 150 gold gone. To make things worse, this is the first gold I have bought in 2-3 years. Poof. Why oh why am I so stupid.

Meh, the boost buildings will be worth it as you start to build up your raw more. The boost buildings you bought didn't just make the temp items more destructive: it made all 2500 items that your henchmen carry whatever percentage more destructive. I would get those maxed ASAP.

I always go after mods over raw stats, because raw is temporary, and will become obsolete over time. Mods are forever. So spending 150 gold on a boost building is better than, say a crate event.. at least in my opinion, everyone has their own style of play. Raw can be used more for RB and EB events, but even EB events use mafia attack mods, and that's where I can catch up to those who blow gold in crate events because I have a better mafia mods than them.

But in conclusion.. your gold wasn't really wasted.

F@st
08-07-2016, 03:44 AM
dev team can put the gold bundles at 890 euros for 290 gold ?

here my request, i know u hear players now.

thanks by advance.