PDA

View Full Version : We need more expansion spaces

Jnsolberg
08-01-2016, 03:52 AM
With all the new (and old) buildings coming out, we're running out of room. Especially when we need to have some empty space for all the delayed tapping that we get.

I've had to move a lot of buildings out of the way because of the lag in the game. The spiny circles have been reduced, but this is worse. We tap the X button to close a pop up screen, but nothing happens. So you tap it again, then suddenly you're about to sell a building. This even happens when you go to a map.
I discovered an old building in the shop yesterday. Apparently one got sold without me even knowing it. I'm just lucky that it wasn't a gem building, or a boost building.

I've moved as many buildings as I can out of harms way, but we're running out of room, so please give us more expansion spaces. I'm not really sure why it's limited anyway.

IPassButter
08-01-2016, 11:15 AM
We will be investigating the possibility of allowing players more expansion spaces. There are technical limitations to consider and we will be confirming with engineering to make sure nothing will break.

Jnsolberg
08-01-2016, 12:04 PM
We will be investigating the possibility of allowing players more expansion spaces. There are technical limitations to consider and we will be confirming with engineering to make sure nothing will break.

Omg, we sure don't want anything to break! Lol

Sim
08-03-2016, 03:54 AM
More room please!

Jnsolberg
08-13-2016, 08:03 PM
Suddenly tonight we can expand further. Thanks Gree!

Assault and Flattery
08-15-2016, 11:18 AM
Yes! Previously the max expansion spaces was 120, it is now 188! Expand away!