PDA

View Full Version : SA Demon glitch

evj
07-31-2016, 10:04 AM
So, another glitch is spread around in chats. The SA Demon glitch. This was known from last SA and tickets was sent by many players, not only from SAS.

All Top10 teams know how hard it is to recruit good players these days. Im really amazed over how some teams have been able to get so many good players this SA.

Have a look at the leader board right now and you might wanna ask some questions.

Thanks again, Gree, good going👍🏻 I love to spend even more gold to take out these guys....

Maybe thats the reason you dont give a s**t about it?

evj
08-01-2016, 12:07 AM
Btw, for droid users its easy to see. Look at indie score after a battle and do the calc, deploys vs score. The added glitch score light up like a candle in the dark. Take screens, send tickets please.

I wish Gree would fix IOS as well, so we could see indie rank after a battle......

PC77
08-01-2016, 02:49 AM
Just take a look at the name top of Indy leaderboard, that says it all. Didn't think he was capable of even spelling glitch, let alone doing it. There'll be nothing done to sort this, it's just latest event that's been turned to muck

HavingFun
08-01-2016, 05:30 AM
"Good players" lol

evj
08-01-2016, 10:46 AM
Btw, for droid users its easy to see. Look at indie score after a battle and do the calc, deploys vs score. The added glitch score light up like a candle in the dark. Take screens, send tickets please.

I wish Gree would fix IOS as well, so we could see indie rank after a battle......

Needed sunglasses for this one. Calculator anyone?

http://i68.tinypic.com/j7q2qp.jpg

F@st
08-01-2016, 11:33 AM
They buy deploys maybe ? Possible to buy too no ? Im to lazy for calcul anything lol

DjSyla
08-01-2016, 12:56 PM
Yes u can blatently spot some of those culprits.. and TAP in 3rd place! Lol they never get even close lol

By the way.. for developers.. this issue is only on IOS devices... so if a punishment is sent out dont include us android players please lol

F@st
08-01-2016, 01:22 PM

Woooo ! They win at lotery !

I get a guy the last 12 min with SS and his score, he is number 2 leaderboard, impressive quick points.

In battle atm i show u SS after

F@st
08-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Congratulations to hanibal sunnyvale who did top 2 leaderboard with 780m points, seem new star in game now

montecore
08-01-2016, 02:34 PM
think he came from MaD, didn't he?

Vile Lynn
08-01-2016, 02:50 PM
I've let the developers know about this, but please send in a ticket with details.
GREE handles these issues seriously, individually, and privately.

The forum is not the place to discuss abusing glitches or alledeged cheaters.

Closing thread...
Thank you for understanding.