PDA

View Full Version : Level 99 rob & attack a level 82 ??

11-04-2011, 01:09 AM
I don't understanding why 99 level can rob & attack 82 level ?? That is system problem or rule.

If that is really rule of the game i would not invest any more time & money to play this game :mad::mad:

Because this is not fair :(:(

khung003
11-04-2011, 02:01 AM
It's not the first post about this and it's also not the last post about this problem.

People complain about that (being robbed by high level people) when they're 70s-80s. And somehow things change when they reach 90s, 100s, they, in turn, come back to rob/attack the 70s-80s people.

If you ask me why, I can tell you some reasons:
- The rival list expand after level 70, you see people 70s, don't you? you attack them or not ?
- The game quests sometimes requires consecutive victories. The best choice is attacking lower levels people. Who want to have 79/80 and just 1 lost, it becomes 0/80.

I recently do robbing, I do not target 70s, 80s, 90s or any people, I just rob everyone in my rival list, I will rob who appears in my list, having good buildings and easy to be robbed. I do not have time to choose which one to rob and which one I don't. It takes too much time. Just visit randomly and rob when it's possible.
Some people may complain about that but I only rob the bank and you should not build the bank for others.

Popeye The Sailor Man
11-04-2011, 02:05 AM
Goodbye, this will continue to happen untill more people reach his level and no matter how many times he refreshes his page you don't appear
My advise to you get used to it. Beef up your defence.... Quickly

big mama
11-04-2011, 02:46 AM
try to see things from another perspective.

u were not targeted because of your level; rather you were attacked because your defense is lower than the other fellow's attack.

similarly, im sure u target those who have a lower defense than your attack, regardless of their level

Aksh0le
11-04-2011, 04:32 AM
I'm one of those guys. I'm trying to complete my attack streaks and I feel like a prick doing it. But when they are complete I'll be strictly going after people at the same level as me. We aren't doing it to piss you off it's us just trying to complete a challenge :)

Kirbnite
11-04-2011, 07:03 AM
I am now level 100 and attack everyone I can. Get respect as fast as possible as well as hope for a M72 Rocket Launcher or Skull Shotgun. I have 365 mafia members, so my rivals list ranges from 80 up to 200.

Most of the Rival in my list are with levels of 82-92.

I do not attack because I am picking you out, rather you are the first person on my list. Again, all I care about is respect points and the loot items.

I rarely rob as my income from buildings makes money and not items.

I can assure you that if you had less mafia than is possible for your level than the higher levels probably would not see you as frequently or maybe at all.

whocareswhatmynameis
11-04-2011, 07:42 AM
@Kirbnite:
what is the mafia size range for players in your rival list? is it similar to your size (~365)? if that is the case, i agree with this advice:

I can assure you that if you had less mafia than is possible for your level than the higher levels probably would not see you as frequently or maybe at all.

Kirbnite
11-04-2011, 08:32 AM
I wii go check, as it has been true when I paid attention to it from level 70-90. Stopped looking.

I'll report back in a few.

Kirbnite
11-04-2011, 08:40 AM
Ok, looking over my list I see rivals as shown below:

Mafia sizes ranging from as low as 300 and as high as 415.

The users I see with on the Low 300's are high levels. 95 - 175.

Users at 405 (the majority of my list) were all level 81, which means they were maxed out for mafia size for their level.

Saw a few 410, 415, and 420 and they were level 82, 83, And 84. Which again means they were maxed out with mafia versus what is allowed for that level.

Hope this helps.

whocareswhatmynameis
11-04-2011, 08:46 AM
Ok, looking over my list is see rivals as shown below:

Mafia sizes ranging from as low as 300 and as high as 415.

The users I see with on the Low 300's are high levels. 95 - 175.

Users at 405 (the majority of my list) were all level 81, which means they were maxed out for mafia size for their level.

Saw a few 410, 415, and 420 and they were level 82, 83, And 84. Which again means they were maxed out with mafia versus what is allowed for that level.

Hope this helps.

thanks for the information. for your mafia size of 365, you essentially have rivals in 300-415 range. more importantly, you are not seeing players with 500 mafia (for your level, 100 * 5). so this really validates the strategy of playing with downsized mafia even at higher levels! so your advice to @8431 is appropriate.

khung003
11-04-2011, 09:32 AM
you waste your time for that and the info may not be true.

(Above level 70s) The rival list try to give every player the best opponents, it mostly base on the level and the strength of each player. The mob size somehow reflex player strength, but it's not player strength.

Check player strength, and tell me if you can see players with lower level (80s) and too weak (like 3000 atk points).

The game is played by millions people, there are people at level 80 and 3000 atk points. But you can't see because your atk point too high to see them.

P/S: you can see higher level and weak people, because they are higher level, they suppose to be stronger than you.

Kirbnite
11-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Yeah kung003. I forgot that you are all knowing.

Explain why many of the level 82's in my list have attack strengths of 4000-9000 where I am almost 13,000. Based on your explanation, I should not be seeing them, and only seeing those closer to my strength. But you are wrong. I randomly fight rivals over and over and the majority are much much weaker than me. At one point I was fighting people close to my strength, but that was 15-20 levels ago. I have not been adding to my mafia, except the henchmen awarded to me. That is why the average strength I seem to fight has not changed a whole lot.

Because it is mostly based off of your mafia size and the average strength of rivals with that mafia count.

Crime City Mark
11-04-2011, 01:41 PM
This is a known issue with the battle list that the team is hard at work fixing.

khung003
11-04-2011, 04:14 PM
it's fine now. I don't think the fix give better results.