PDA

View Full Version : Where are the orbs?

Jnsolberg
07-30-2016, 07:59 AM
We're a week into the current cycle, and we have not had any orbs drop yet.
If we're having Raid Boss this cycle, you better get those orbs coming, or you'll need to give everyone 500 orbs.

Laura TCK
07-31-2016, 12:00 PM
Don't think there is one this cycle

Elendar
07-31-2016, 02:39 PM
Looks like Valor and Vengence will take its place.

Jnsolberg
07-31-2016, 02:46 PM
Looks like Valor and Vengence will take its place.

I'm thinking the same thing.
If this replaces RB permantly many of us will be very mad. Get us to spend a bunch of money on Health Regen, then take away some of the events the it helps, like EB and RB.

Laura TCK
08-01-2016, 03:42 AM
I don't think RB is being replaced its just a change, maybe we're see one cycle with RB and EB and another with HB and this new style of PVP, who knows but that's my thought

I'm thinking the same thing.
If this replaces RB permantly many of us will be very mad. Get us to spend a bunch of money on Health Regen, then take away some of the events the it helps, like EB and RB.

IPassButter
08-01-2016, 10:38 AM
There will be no Raid Boss event this cycle. Raid Boss is not getting replaced and is not going away.

Ddd123
08-03-2016, 08:13 PM
Since raid boss is not being replaced, there is no reason why the orbs do not drop 24/7 all of the time.

In the past, folks used honor to buy orbs, but now that they spent down their honor, there are fewer folks that have enough to sink more into orbs.
During the past raid boss, we had the ability to craft material into orbs and folks spent hours crafting orbs one at a time. Unfortunately, that appears to have been a one time deal.

If orbs were dropping now, folks could get ahead of the curve in collecting them for the next raid boss and we could focus more on the event rather than trying to find the orbs.

Ddd123
08-11-2016, 09:29 PM
Still not seeing any orbs drop.
In the past new orbs would start dropping shortly after Raid Boss finished.

Does this mean that there will not be a raid boss event during the next cycle?

Laura TCK
08-12-2016, 06:52 AM
I believe if RB returns next cycle if it's 3 weeks till next war, orbs will appear after war weekend

Still not seeing any orbs drop.
In the past new orbs would start dropping shortly after Raid Boss finished.

Does this mean that there will not be a raid boss event during the next cycle?