PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Favorites

whocareswhatmynameis
11-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Of items currently owned, what are your favorite things in CC?

Suggested list

A. Money Building:

B. Defense Building:

C. Weapon:

Guns
Melee
Armor
Vehicles

D. Decoration:

Add or modify as needed!

whocareswhatmynameis
11-03-2011, 10:48 PM
Money Building: Movie Theater

Defense Building: Gatling Turret

Weapon:

Guns: M4 A1
Melee: Chain Whip
Armor: Night Vision Goggles
Vehicles: Yamaha Race Bike

Decoration: Bush in Planter

whocareswhatmynameis
11-07-2011, 09:23 PM
bump...

i had thought the topic would create some discussion. any volunteers?

Duke.0
11-07-2011, 09:28 PM
A. Money Building: Movie Theater

B. Defense Building: Gatling Gun

C. Weapon:

Guns - M4A1
Melee - Whip Chain
Armor - Night Vision Goggles
Vehicles - Yamaha Race Bike
Explosives - Frag Grenade

D. Decoration: Sidewalk Pine Tree

TemplarX
11-07-2011, 09:41 PM
A. Money Building: Laundromats and ice-cream store!

B. Defense Building: Gatling Turrets

C. Weapon:

Guns :M4 A1
Melee : Meat Cleaver!
Armor : Swat Helmet
Explosives: they all suck, but maybe the stun grenade...

D. Decoration: Old street lamp :)

nycpizzalover
11-07-2011, 11:30 PM
A. Money Building: Gentleman's Club (every red blooded horney guy's fantasy to own LMAO)

B. Defense Building: Gatling gun (nice punch at good price for a small space)

C. Weapon:
Guns: RPG
Melee : Chain Whip
Armor: Blast Guard Helmet
Vehicles: Exelero

D. Decoration: Stop Sign (slow down all speeders who are trying to rob my hood LMAO)
__________________________________________________ __________
mafia code: 215 587 456

Joe Crime
11-11-2011, 10:18 AM
A Pawn Shop
B Guard Tower (small and easily upgraded)
C gun: m4a1
Melee: Columbian Knife (cheap and good with stats and cool looking)
Armor: Riot Sheild
Vehicle: Pimps Lowrider
D Bus Stop (if cheap i would own a lot)

duder
11-11-2011, 10:41 AM
...reserving the right to update this if I ever level up...

A. Money Building: Loft (it's so pretty)

B. Defense Building: uh... I rebel against the necessity of wasting space on these darn things!

C. Weapon:
Guns: AK-47
Melee : Stiletto Knife
Explosives: hm... well Molotov Cocktail's the only one I can see a name on so...
Armor: Blast Guard Helmet
Vehicles: Junker - I love the irony of it. It comes out and says it sucks, but if you want vehicles at level 1 it's your only option. Also if you do missions, you're forced to buy a bunch!

D. Decoration: the giant freaking polar bear (I wish it didn't take gold to buy... do you think they might give this as a goal reward if we ask nice enough?)

Max Power
11-11-2011, 10:44 AM
My favorite decoration is the Easter Island head, but I will be damned if I'm gonna spend 30 gold for it.

Dorian Gray
11-11-2011, 12:31 PM
My favorite decoration is the Easter Island head, but I will be damned if I'm gonna spend 30 gold for it.

LOL I've been eyeing that a while now. I bought $15.99 of gold when it was on sale to build some $$ buildings. Now I've had 50 bars left for a couple of weeks, but I can't bring myself to buy something for gold that doesn't boost my economy.

Duke.0
11-11-2011, 12:41 PM
I like the big polar bear or the brown bear my self, but i dont know if i would spend gold on it....it doesn't really help my economy or my mafia.

Max Power
11-11-2011, 02:11 PM
LOL I've been eyeing that a while now. I bought $15.99 of gold when it was on sale to build some $$ buildings. Now I've had 50 bars left for a couple of weeks, but I can't bring myself to buy something for gold that doesn't boost my economy.

If I had 50 gold laying around, I would buy 2 bodyguard agencies. They are good to upgrade, great bang for the buck.

rustbinlid
11-11-2011, 02:45 PM
Money Building: Movie Theater

Defense Building: Gatling Turret

Weapon:

Guns: M4 A1
Melee: Chain Whip
Armor: Night Vision Goggles

Decoration: Bush in Planter

More or less the same as you, apart from the bush. I think we all need to be wary of the sort of person who would like a bush. Do you like to rub the leaves?

whocareswhatmynameis
11-11-2011, 02:56 PM
More or less the same as you, apart from the bush. I think we all need to be wary of the sort of person who would like a bush. Do you like to rub the leaves?

haha- whey i read you remark about liking bush, i thought of DUBL'YA. don't you miss his goofiness???

Dorian Gray
11-11-2011, 03:18 PM
If I had 50 gold laying around, I would buy 2 bodyguard agencies. They are good to upgrade, great bang for the buck.

Thanks for the tip, any of the gold $$ buildings at my level (66) that are under 50 gold bars don't seem like a good value.
I already have 2 ice cream and two smoke shops. Bought two carousals before I realized that wasn't such a great value. They do add some much needed variety to my hood though.

Dorian Gray
11-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Funny enough, the sidewalk bush has to be my favorite right now. Only because it makes up the most unique thing in my hood. I have a 10 x 9 'bush maze' that I designed taking up a 10 x 8 block of prime realestate. I know I'm giving up a lot to keep it around, but I just can't bring myself to tear it down. I'll try to get a pic posted in the creative section in the next few days hopefully.

719 824 375 if anyone wants to see my (Dorian's) hood. I'm accepting all requests right now and you can always delete me after you check it out if you're trying to keep your mafia small.