PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy

pgexp
07-24-2016, 03:26 PM
Is it just me or are any of you having a problem with their support. I sent 10 rewards that I didn't get. Proved it with screen shots and receipts. The only answer I got for 9 was to wait 48 hours and close the ticket out because I didn't reply. But since
i never got a reply in the first case, In the 10 case I never got a reply other than they were overload with tickets. I wuld be hearing from very soon, that was on June 21 when I sent a screen shot of the ticket.

i

WBS
07-24-2016, 04:31 PM
I haven't been able to use tap joy in almost 2 years. So I'm no help, sorry.

Cuombajj
07-24-2016, 10:54 PM
I never use the "Offers" button. It displays the offers to install games or watch videos, but I don't get any rewards for it. I never bothered to write any tickets, gold videos are enough for me.

Mrs Cash
07-25-2016, 07:49 PM
Had issues with Tapjoy c/s, sent tickets in about no gold rewarded, and they told me its because no gold was offered for that particular offer. I kid you not.

sbs2716g
07-25-2016, 08:12 PM
download apps via Tapjoy.. no rewards.. send email to Tapjoy.. tapjoy say that it is gree issue.
send email to gree, push back to Tapjoy..

so basically dun waste time on downloading apps via tapjoy. seem like they are generating revenue without any payout to the players..