PDA

View Full Version : Raid Boss ranking clarification

DjSyla
07-22-2016, 05:15 PM
I have screenshots and evidence that disproves what you say... that is NOT how the leaderboards are... we were the first team to reach 56 kills... the second team to reach 56 jumped AHEAD of us into 4th and knocked my team into 5th... another team then also jumped ahead of us and knocked us down to 6th... all 3 teams being on 56...

By your own words...we should NOT have been knocked down 3 places by teams matching the boss level...
Correct??

With regard to the Emails that have been passed around.. if you would like to get in touch with me i will forward the images to you directly so you can see cor yourself what your players are seeing. And i must admit.. the list going around.. matches the order of the same boss killed...

It was going around before the raid boss event..
So its not so.ething created after the event ended..
Now thats no coincidence

Gungho
07-24-2016, 12:06 AM
If only the developers played the game, they would find lots of the bugs, instead of telling us about intentions that really doesn't work out the way they are supposed to. Second the intentions are not really fair, I'm sure there's several hundreds players who could come up with ideas of a better ranking model, to make the game more fun, or even make more player play this event.

Rob2
08-01-2016, 08:27 AM
So basically Gree tells us a lie based on our own experience.
��
I feel a strike ✊ coming

DjSyla
08-01-2016, 12:52 PM
I do too..... Couple days off wuhoo!!

POW!
08-02-2016, 07:24 AM
The reason people don't like this event is because its incredibly difficult, expensive, with almost no reward. At least before there was a worthwhile prize at the end of the normal goals. Then you insulted players with jobs pay out 5% more over mafia mods.

There's going to be ties no matter what. So just go back to giving the same prize for ties. I mean who cares? Heck I would be happy with a disable pop ups prize so my phone doesn't crash every time I open the game the first few hours of this stupid event.