PDA

View Full Version : Locations of Golden grenade and gatling 100% confirmed. Trade info needed from all

Wonderstar
11-03-2011, 07:41 PM
Hi

My team members have already uncovered the exact locations for both golden weapons as well as the method to get it and we have come to a decision to make use of the info as a trade.

My team is already aware of the following loot items' locations (yes u can get more than one). If u have other valuable info (either att or def is at least >10) which I don't get to see on the list, pls PM me for trading. :o

LOOT ATTACK DEFENSE
ARMORED POLICE TRUCK 4 19
BRUNO'S LITTLE FRIEND 11 9
BUGSY'S ASSAULT RIFLE 13 8
BUGSY'S BLADE 6 10
BULLSEYE SNIPER 11 8
CAR CRUSHER 12 7
CHEF'S CLEAVER 10 7
CHELSEA'S GLOVES 5 18
CHINESE-DRAGON JACKET 8 14
DON'S COAT 2 10
DON'S LIMOUSINE 4 11
DREADLOCK GARROTE 20 9
FALCONE FAMILY BOOTS 6 12
FALCONE FAMILY SHOTGUN 14 12
FBI ASSAULT RIFLE 16 12
FEDERAL KEVLAR VEST 4 15
HITMAN GLOVES 8 10
HITMAN'S SNIPER RIFLE 15 11
HOROWITZ FAMILY SHOTGUN 19 12
HUSTLER SHOTGUN 23 11
IRISH COURAGE 6 11
IVANOVICH'S AT4 15 9
JR.'S KEVLAR SUIT 3 12
JR'S PIG ROASTER 15 6
M249 MACHINE GUN 7 23
M4A1 20 22
MAD FLASH COAT 7 10
MORONIC'S SPORTS CAR 10 7
PERFUME-SCENTED SHOTGUN 19 14
RASTA FATIGUES 8 12
RASTA MACHETE 8 7
SEASIDE GRENADE LAUNCHER 13 9
STATE JACKET 3 10
STONE HAMMER 10 9
STREET SWEEPER 12 11
TRIAD-CRESTED 20 12
WILLIS SAWN-OFF 10 8

Popeye The Sailor Man
11-04-2011, 01:20 AM
Yeah your an idiot, everyone knows information is not a currency. I'll post the locations later on my guide

People like you piss me off

Breed77
11-04-2011, 01:31 AM
That was really cool! Thanks for sharing!

khung003
11-04-2011, 02:15 AM
I don't have info to trade, just visit, read and leave some words. "I may be wrong but in normal cases such rare weapons, really hard to get, even you know where it is, it may take days or weeks to get 1".

Wonderstar
11-04-2011, 02:27 AM
Yeah your an idiot, everyone knows information is not a currency. I'll post the locations later on my guide

People like you piss me off

If u can post something valuable that is different from my list, I wouldn't mind share the golden weapons secret with u. Let me stress again, this project involves a team's effort and time to dig out the secret. It's not just me alone who can decide what to do.

Mb Tnk
11-04-2011, 03:22 AM
http://crimecityiphone.wikia.com/wiki/NPC_Loot

Popeye The Sailor Man
11-04-2011, 04:40 AM
Just search my name find my guide under pvp items, under PvE loot there are your items your looking for

silverbackspur
11-04-2011, 07:26 AM
Hi

My team members have already uncovered the exact locations for both golden weapons as well as the method to get it and we have come to a decision to make use of the info as a trade.

My team is already aware of the following loot items' locations (yes u can get more than one). If u have other valuable info (either att or def is at least >10) which I don't get to see on the list, pls PM me for trading. :o

LOOT ATTACK DEFENSE
ARMORED POLICE TRUCK 4 19
BRUNO'S LITTLE FRIEND 11 9
BUGSY'S ASSAULT RIFLE 13 8
BUGSY'S BLADE 6 10
BULLSEYE SNIPER 11 8
CAR CRUSHER 12 7
CHEF'S CLEAVER 10 7
CHELSEA'S GLOVES 5 18
CHINESE-DRAGON JACKET 8 14
DON'S COAT 2 10
DON'S LIMOUSINE 4 11
DREADLOCK GARROTE 20 9
FALCONE FAMILY BOOTS 6 12
FALCONE FAMILY SHOTGUN 14 12
FBI ASSAULT RIFLE 16 12
FEDERAL KEVLAR VEST 4 15
HITMAN GLOVES 8 10
HITMAN'S SNIPER RIFLE 15 11
HOROWITZ FAMILY SHOTGUN 19 12
HUSTLER SHOTGUN 23 11
IRISH COURAGE 6 11
IVANOVICH'S AT4 15 9
JR.'S KEVLAR SUIT 3 12
JR'S PIG ROASTER 15 6
M249 MACHINE GUN 7 23
M4A1 20 22
MAD FLASH COAT 7 10
MORONIC'S SPORTS CAR 10 7
PERFUME-SCENTED SHOTGUN 19 14
RASTA FATIGUES 8 12
RASTA MACHETE 8 7
SEASIDE GRENADE LAUNCHER 13 9
STATE JACKET 3 10
STONE HAMMER 10 9
STREET SWEEPER 12 11
TRIAD-CRESTED 20 12
WILLIS SAWN-OFF 10 8

This is quite funny, because it's so pathetic.

TemplarX
11-04-2011, 07:30 AM
Wonderstar, shame on you...and u're shameless enough to openly ask for a trade. Ha! Total idiots.

silverbackspur
11-04-2011, 07:39 AM
The sad thing about it is the people who come on this forum aren't even a half a percent of the people who play this game. There is no reason why all info shouldn't be shared on here. It wouldn't affect the game in the slightest.

Credit to the people who use there own personal time to write in-depth guides to help others.

whocareswhatmynameis
11-04-2011, 07:46 AM
The sad thing about it is the people who come on this forum aren't even a half a percent of the people who play this game. There is no reason why all info shouldn't be shared on here. It wouldn't affect the game in the slightest.

Credit to the people who use there own personal time to write in-depth guides to help others.

i couldn't agree more!!!

Wonderstar
11-04-2011, 07:47 AM
Wonderstar, shame on you...and u're shameless enough to openly ask for a trade. Ha! Total idiots.

Yes.. I have to be open, so that I can make sure I know everything about this game before I ended it. This is the best time to make use of this secret and I have to be fast. I predict in 2 weeks time this secret will become useless.

eXc Drake
11-04-2011, 07:48 AM
Good call Silver. That and most people on here are in each other's mafia so they don't fight each other anyway.

Wonderstar (wasn't that a carebear?), I'll have my people contact your people.

Wonderstar
11-04-2011, 08:36 AM
Everyone relax.. There is no point getting agitated now. I predict other players will pop out the location in less than 2 weeks time. If no one did that, I promise I will b the one doing it. I hope this reply can ease all the players out there. There is something that needs to be done on my side before I reveal the ans to everyone..

Wonderstar
11-04-2011, 08:42 AM
A promise is a promise

Popeye The Sailor Man
11-04-2011, 10:55 AM
The items are rewards for completing goals
Gatling Gun for getting a certain amount of defence
Grenade launcher from gaining a certain amount of attack
So I'm the party pooper it feels nice feel free to share your information with me tho ;)

Cheez-It
11-04-2011, 12:27 PM
http://crimecityiphone.wikia.com/wiki/NPC_Loot

I've seen all the other links for Wiki. This one is the best so far. Who is updating this list?

Crime City Mark
11-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Normally I don't give this info out because I want to encourage players to explore, but this time I'll just say go check out the goals "Immortal" and "Weapon of Mass Destruction".

Popeye The Sailor Man
11-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Nice one mark, they were the goals I was on about

Cheez-It
11-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Normally I don't give this info out because I want to encourage players to explore, but this time I'll just say go check out the goals "Immortal" and "Weapon of Mass Destruction".

Is that bad that I don't get this??

Duke.0
11-04-2011, 03:31 PM
I have not reached that goal yet. Hopefully i will eventually.

@Cheez
Its one of the goals the game gives you to complete.

Cheez-It
11-04-2011, 06:20 PM
I have not reached that goal yet. Hopefully i will eventually.

@Cheez
Its one of the goals the game gives you to complete.

Ahhhhhhhh. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm still clearing out the Junkyard.... sounds like imma long way away. lol

Hey Duke, you know where to get the "Riot Gun" 25-A/19-D. I've noticed almost everyone I fight has it except me.

If you don't wanna post it, I understand.

Duke.0
11-04-2011, 06:25 PM
No idea, i don't have one of those either yet.

I have not really spent much time doing Goals. I have been building up my stats and my hood.

I'm going to be going through and doing my goals and mastery of each level soon. My goals right now take me to Mid-Town so i would imagine i'm quite far behind compared to my level (56)

Cheez-It
11-04-2011, 06:46 PM
No idea, i don't have one of those either yet.

I have not really spent much time doing Goals. I have been building up my stats and my hood.

I'm going to be going through and doing my goals and mastery of each level soon. My goals right now take me to Mid-Town so i would imagine i'm quite far behind compared to my level (56)

I'm kind of the opposite of that. I started by doing goals and have unlocked almost every map. When I joined here, I started to jump maps that I unlocked and strayed away from goals and look for cool items.

I read alot before I joined and learned about mafia members, stats and read how all that affects you. The past week, my game always crashes and I feel like I have lost SO MANY loot items and cash. Ugh.

I will send a request your way.... Franky is the name. Level 52 or 53.

Duke.0
11-04-2011, 06:52 PM
ok sounds good :)

Popeye The Sailor Man
11-04-2011, 08:02 PM
Pretty sure you don't have to pick up an item it's automatically added to inventory,
Riot gun is a goal related item your get it soon of you work through the map goals,
We're as the goals that give you these wepons are ones that need collective attack or defence.
It's the last goal that you need to complete so the requirement are very high
Hope that clears things up

Cheez-It
11-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Pretty sure you don't have to pick up an item it's automatically added to inventory,
Riot gun is a goal related item your get it soon of you work through the map goals,
We're as the goals that give you these wepons are ones that need collective attack or defence.
It's the last goal that you need to complete so the requirement are very high
Hope that clears things up

I understand all of that. My problem is, every person I attack or rob has one on my level.

I've cleared every map and am 75% of the way threw the Junkyard and have not gotten any Riot Gun.

My issue is, I feel like I've missed out on may valuable loot items because my game crashes everytime I complete a job within an app. Its VERY frustrating.

I was hoping someone had a specific spot where they received the Riot Gun, so maybe I could retrieve it from an earlier map or location.

Duke.0
11-04-2011, 09:00 PM
I understand all of that. My problem is, every person I attack or rob has one on my level.

I've cleared every map and am 75% of the way threw the Junkyard and have not gotten any Riot Gun.

My issue is, I feel like I've missed out on may valuable loot items because my game crashes everytime I complete a job within an app. Its VERY frustrating.

I was hoping someone had a specific spot where they received the Riot Gun, so maybe I could retrieve it from an earlier map or location.

What there needs to be is a loot list that actually shows "GOOD" items that are worth your time farming... not just the Hudson hornet and brass knuckles. And i don't know why people with hold information on the forums or constantly give wrong information on purpose. Its not like everybody who plays the game uses the forums, and most people on the forums are in the same mafia as friends.

khung003
11-04-2011, 09:41 PM
I remember do winning streak or champion to get 1 riot gun.

Cheez-It
11-04-2011, 10:51 PM
What there needs to be is a loot list that actually shows "GOOD" items that are worth your time farming... not just the Hudson hornet and brass knuckles. And i don't know why people with hold information on the forums or constantly give wrong information on purpose. Its not like everybody who plays the game uses the forums, and most people on the forums are in the same mafia as friends.

I agree 100%. People some times take help for granted but sometimes help or opportunity is needed,

This forum is a great place that certain people disrespect. It is what it is.

Hopefully we can weed out the a$$ clowns.

Cheez-It
11-04-2011, 10:52 PM
I remember do winning streak or champion to get 1 riot gun.

Ugh. Many times I have done that and my app has crashed.

Vile Lynn
11-05-2011, 01:52 AM

Cheez-It, Hi. I'm Riot Gun-less at lvl 78 (still trying to lvl up as slow as possible, 3076 jobs completed) & I am clearing each map, too, thru lvl 5... working on Fish Market lvl 4 now, so I'm a few maps behind you.

I don't have that Riot Gun, yet, & have seen lots of players with it. I've gotten 3- locked, lvl 110 RPGs from fight goals, but no Riot Gun. Maybe it's a random PVP loot item...?
Sorry can't tell you where it is, only where it hasn't been in my game. Or, like you think may have happened, I lost out & left it when the game crashed (weak wi-fi signal.)
Let you know when/if! I get it, good luck!

Popeye The Sailor Man
11-05-2011, 03:48 AM
You have to carry on doing the goals its pretty simple you can't get it by simply doing a mission you have to wait untill you get that mission.
Be patient.

Cheez-It
11-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Cheez-It, Hi. I'm Riot Gun-less at lvl 78 (still trying to lvl up as slow as possible, 3076 jobs completed) & I am clearing each map, too, thru lvl 5... working on Fish Market lvl 4 now, so I'm a few maps behind you.

I don't have that Riot Gun, yet, & have seen lots of players with it. I've gotten 3- locked, lvl 110 RPGs from fight goals, but no Riot Gun. Maybe it's a random PVP loot item...?
Sorry can't tell you where it is, only where it hasn't been in my game. Or, like you think may have happened, I lost out & left it when the game crashed (weak wi-fi signal.)
Let you know when/if! I get it, good luck!

You have to carry on doing the goals its pretty simple you can't get it by simply doing a mission you have to wait untill you get that mission.
Be patient.

Thanks for the replies folks. Just as I thought before, I need to keep my nose to the grind stone and power threw some maps.

617Pats
11-05-2011, 02:52 PM
I think that there is a loot location for the riot gun because I am level 50 and have seen many people with at least one and few people with 2 or 3 riot guns. I personally do not have one but I have read that it is a side mission job in the Junkyard which I cannot confirm. I can say that these people im facing who have riot guns dont have as many wins in PVP as I do, so I dont think they got their riot guns from PVP or from thug life/championship rounds etc.

Kirbnite
11-05-2011, 02:59 PM
It is deff a goal item. Could even be an item rewarded for getting a level to mastery level 4. As for people with more than 1, I would love to see a screen shot of this as I have never seen a user with multiple riot guns.

Butch999
11-05-2011, 03:39 PM
I will send a request your way.... Franky is the name. Level 52 or 53.

......Hopefully we can weed out the a$$ clowns.

Ahh you must be the same Franky thats been 'visiting' me consistently for weeks!

Funny who you run into on the forums......;)

Yes, lets hope we can weed out the clowns.

K@le
11-05-2011, 07:06 PM
@Cheech -It

Already found the Riot ??? i just got 1 it is a goal job you have to do on the map junkyard, i forgot what the name of the goal was.
In the goal you have to attack the wholesale warehouse and i believe the titan bleu truck, i attacked that building as last of the goal and recieved the Riot gun.
In my list was also the goal finish all jobs on junkyard but i didnt do that and every time i finishd a goal a new 1 on junkyard popped up and eventually i got it
After i got it i tried to farm 1 in the same building in the money bag was an M14 sniper rifle atk 9 def 7so not bad also.

Much appreciated if you let me know if you like the info that means i am not writing it for nothing.

K@le
11-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Sorry for asking but can someone explane what CC Mark means with this " check out the goals "Immortal" and "Weapon of Mass Destruction".
I dont even remember if i already done those :S
I am not english so maybe i dont get the hint if it is 1 ! lol