PDA

View Full Version : Triple strike just dropped

HellRaizer
07-16-2016, 08:52 AM
Triple strike on all of my accounts have dropped.

Looks like Gree have removed the triple strike rewards for the LTB....

Bait and switch

sbs2716g
07-16-2016, 09:05 AM
Not just triple strike. All the alliance attack n defense awards being changed to just 1% infantry defense n 1% air attack I think.

Pidgeot
07-16-2016, 09:11 AM
Yeah, everything changed and it sucks. Sucks for people who have spend gold.

DIABLOPEZ
07-16-2016, 11:21 AM
They DO know exactly what they are doing, every bait and switch, glitch or whatever is intended, better believe it

WBS
07-16-2016, 11:25 AM
Yes sir fellow gamers, another proof positive of a bait and switch. So why do players still spend? Who can possibly defend this?

I don't believe any glitch was a display error but intended to happen.

Mrs Cash
07-16-2016, 02:22 PM
Yeah, everything changed and it sucks. Sucks for people who have spend gold.

Sorry, I have NO sympathy for any gold users. Free gold, yes, paid gold, no, no, no...

Cannot Connect To Server
07-18-2016, 04:30 PM
gree dont hv the guts to reply or apologise they didnt expect anyone to actually notice it.

gree hv been lying and robbing everyone for a long time even of gold units that are meant to be indie but somehow blow up or disapear from players armies.

the entire game from day 1 was designed to pss ppl off and such deviant corruption to get ppl to believe gold makes a difference...

ive never ever spent gold... my first mw maybe far lower in visible stats than players in the top 100 and higher but its raw is higher than players in the top 10. i played my main the hardest and true gaming way... play for free and achieve things using real tactics and game play.

no short cuts no extras...i cant even get free gold... watch videos install apps get paid nothing... get lied to by gree lied to by tapjoy still get nothing... i also dont buy cos gree robs it back... when u rank u get some but crates or fl robs it when u never tapped...

the only way gree will ever listen and fix them game is if everyone stops buying gold... and top teams wont do it cos they afraid of missing out on fake crud and points and cos they think thier rivals wont stop buying etc..

the whole game is designed from the start to screw with human emotions and make ppl thk things are real like u really was raided etc like u really need every unit they put in specials etc... its all carrots its all trickery.

stop falling for it.stop buying gold.fight for real.play for real.

someday gree will end the game anyways and everyone is left with nothing.

but they wont fix it while ppl spend and tho the game does need money for servers etc u must realise hundreds of dollats for a tiny fake cartoon is not worth it. especially as they can rob it back or change its stats after you bought it.

make a stand. stop being bullied and robbed by gree. stop being victims of fraud and theft.

be the winners when this game has none.

HellRaizer
07-21-2016, 12:04 AM
Awaiting a reponse from Hightower... Some faction team mates have taken action already

levelhead
07-21-2016, 12:29 AM
Just pop in to see what's going on in gree land. .oh I see same old things going on. When will ppl learn that gree are incompetent and will never change. You should do one of the following. Suck it up and carry on and it's not going to change. Or just uninstall the app. No matter how much you make them aware. You will only be given a false excuse. But I believe there will be no response to this matter.

Cuombajj
07-21-2016, 01:06 AM
If you want to have fun in this game, don't spend real money and try to see every fcuk up as an opportunity to adapt faster and gain an edge over your opponents.

Bndawgs
07-21-2016, 11:42 AM
Lots of people playing with gold for free.