PDA

View Full Version : Dear Gree, THE NEW EVENT IS LOADS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Brown Out
07-13-2016, 05:03 PM
Thanks for adding a new twist to the game.

carl9764
07-14-2016, 12:13 AM
Well I am glad someone started this thread, my Mini accounts can now get rid of stamina and I know players don't like it but you can now kill 2 birds with one stone

PS don't hate me for enjoying the game again.

EZfodder
07-14-2016, 12:31 AM
Totally agree. It is fun, both indy and helping the faction members. Rewards are crap, but just makes me play more relaxed. Probaly nomgold from me next time

Pidgeot
07-14-2016, 01:31 AM
Its alright as of now but I would like to see some balance changes. its hard to say how things play out for this event with all the stamina refill in the game so the hundreds people had kind of inflate statistics so we'll have to have one more since people have blown their loads to really know how thing work.

I've played this the last few cycles since CC had it and I like the general format of first strike giving 1500 points. MW needs that as well since it makes it easier to make those revenge strikes.

giz
07-14-2016, 03:08 AM
I like it but there is a problem I feel needs to be addressed,
5 stamina per attack? It's a bit excessive especially for the lower level players.
Maybe I can make a suggestion have a two tier system for the event.
Tier 1 players use 1 stamina per attack and get the current points that are being awarded.
Tier 2 3 points are used and award players double points per battle won.
Only a suggestion but it makes a change to have an event that works unlike fl wd and hard-core bosses

Jg48
07-14-2016, 05:31 AM
Once everyone but the top few factions blow through there stamina refills the event will die.

Good luck playing this broken game.

Arizona
07-14-2016, 06:50 AM
Im enjoying the event only cos i have around 80 stamina packs left on my older accounts. Once they go I'm not buying at 25 a pack. Leave it at 10 and keep players interested. I'll buy at 10 for my lower level accounts but 25, forget it.

Don't know the best level for attacks but 5 looks too high. I know Gree have to make their $$$ somehow but it slows the game down if you're one of the many who think it's a ripoff at 25 gold for a refill, especially if you're low level.

Disadvantages low level players who've probably put their few skill points into energy; and I doubt they'll want to spend 250 gold to reallocate those points. If Gree want to keep new players to MW, give them an incentive to continue and not screw them the first chance you get.

Gold def boosts are a waste of time and only get a player blacklisted. Most players make their points from building chains and if they come across a player with a gold def, they'll get blacklisted. I've got a few players on my vengeance list getting left behind while the rest of us are building chains.

Prizes are skewed. You give units that don't make most players armies unless you're low level, but low level players can't get them.

How about putting in some stamina prizes throughout the game and adding some new soldier equipment. Give players incentives.

A chat option would be a good idea but might be difficult to implement.

Change the name to Love and Tap...there's no Honor or Vengeance in this event. It's more about building alliances with chains

WBS
07-14-2016, 08:27 AM
I thought we were supposed to get 5% bonus attack when we lose and attack again? I attacked again lost but stats went up, I attacked second time and stats dropped Down to the original stats. I guess I won't bother trying to win after loss.

I agree that once stamina packs are out there will be a huge decline in activity. Only the addicted will spend to buy stamina. Gree was foolish to raise the price.

HellRaizer
07-14-2016, 09:40 AM
Used about 100 free stamina packs on hlp. Minis have nothing and at 5 stamina per hit they can't do much..

It'll be another, tap about once a day event for me I think

WBS
07-14-2016, 07:06 PM
Used about 100 free stamina packs on hlp. Minis have nothing and at 5 stamina per hit they can't do much..

It'll be another, tap about once a day event for me I think

Same here. It's another event that requires way too much time in the game. I
Lost interest in even using my stamina packs.