PDA

View Full Version : New data push 7/13/16 increased hardcore epic boss health

reticlover
07-13-2016, 01:44 PM
after the new data push about couple hours ago the hardcore epic boss health increase about 10x i was killing bosses 48 with 1 free hit. now it takes 4 cash hits to kill him. gree you need to fix this NOW. its a violation of TOS for you to increase the boss health after an event has started.

DjSyla
07-13-2016, 02:03 PM
after the new data push about couple hours ago the hardcore epic boss health increase about 10x i was killing bosses 48 with 1 free hit. now it takes 4 cash hits to kill him. gree you need to fix this NOW. its a violation of TOS for you to increase the boss health after an event has started.

Your thread will get deleted since one is already ongoing about it lol

cajunman
07-13-2016, 02:27 PM

like they care if the violate their own TOS.

They will put a sale on gold and all will be forgotten. All the top teams like will spend and spend on SA & war and point totals will be higher then ever.

so ask yourself does gree care it violates the TOS?
they do it so often and people keep spending money for pixel prizes. maybe you can talk to the 10 teams or so that SAS has and you guys can actually not spend gold and maybe change will happen. but you and I know people want imaginary prizes and will spend crazy money as they don't want to lose to people they have never met in life.

Tamale
07-13-2016, 02:41 PM
Hey guys, I just posted an announcement to follow up regarding this matter, with compensation details included. Please read :)

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?121672-07-13-2016-Hardcore-Boss-Health-Compensation

POW!
07-13-2016, 02:52 PM
I don't understand what lvl x is

Vile Lynn
07-13-2016, 02:54 PM
X = whatever level, I think. It's different for everybody.

Vile Lynn
07-13-2016, 02:59 PM

Actually, GREE's ToS allows them to change anything in the game whenever they want and however they want without notice.

Btw, free hits give less points than cash hits if you care about daily HCB ranking. Eventho, I could kill for free, I was using cash to get more points per boss kill.

Tamale
07-13-2016, 03:01 PM
I don't understand what lvl x is

The "x" is a placeholder number. it refers to boss Level 1 through Level 150. :)

In other words, all rewards that were offered from milestone goals with requirements to defeat the boss X amount of times are all being awarded to affected players.

DjSyla
07-13-2016, 03:04 PM
The "x" is a placeholder number. it refers to boss Level 1 through Level 150. :)

In other words, all rewards that were offered from milestone goals with requirements to defeat the boss X amount of times are all being awarded to affected players.

I was on form to kill all 150 bosses and now im stuck at 108 for the remainder of event.. where does that leave me personally?

And now its impossible for me to progress any further than the 15 points i already have from 1st and 2nd placement... i will be 5th now for the next 2 days

And.. how do you determine WHO is an effected player or not?

POW!
07-13-2016, 03:05 PM
Ok. So I should be expecting all the lvl milestone prizes then. Sense I have no hope of doing it now right?

Dat Guy
07-13-2016, 03:21 PM
The thing that makes me the most angry is the BS excuse that they can't put it back the way it was because it would cause too much confusion.
The bottom line is, people were not on track to spend as much gold, so they made playing for free impossible.

That is why they will not change it back.

DjSyla
07-13-2016, 03:55 PM
Copy and Paste to all your rooms please.. hopefully enough votes will make then change it back.. Thanks Dj

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?121674-*****-Change-The-Health-BACK-Please-*****-Please-VOTE-*****

Foty
07-13-2016, 04:25 PM
Actually, GREE's ToS allows them to change anything in the game whenever they want and however they want without notice.

Btw, free hits give less points than cash hits if you care about daily HCB ranking. Eventho, I could kill for free, I was using cash to get more points per boss kill.

So Vile, what you're saying is, GREE can screw us anyway, anytime, and we have no say in anything? Just another way to alienate your players. If they are allowed to change whenever they want, what's the point of the rules?

plavine
07-13-2016, 05:06 PM
Hey guys, I just posted an announcement to follow up regarding this matter, with compensation details included. Please read :)

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?121672-07-13-2016-Hardcore-Boss-Health-Compensation
I already won my group ( day 2 ended 5 pm eastern on 7/13 ) I earned my 10 points , am I getting 10 additional points to compensate for the many fewer bosses I will kill on days 3&4??

reticlover
07-14-2016, 04:33 AM

yes i know cash hits git more points and i do cash hit. i was just stating that they could be killed with 1 free hit.

Foty
07-14-2016, 06:06 AM
I actually just read their terms of service. Didn't see any wording or anything that said they can change the game as they want to. Can you post it?

SollyLlama
07-14-2016, 07:54 AM

They may have the freedom to change it, but that doesn't give them a pass on the consequences.

I've filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I will be describing this situation to consumer advocacy groups with media ties. Changing the rules of a contest in what is promoted as "free" software to the point where purchases are required is absolutely unscrupulous, and possibly illegal.

POW!
07-14-2016, 08:31 AM
This is the same wording and promises they made during the gold "glitch". Where they said they would review the leader boards on the active events. And award the prizes you should have gotten had it not been for people using "glitched" gold before being shut down.

It was just a vague statement to pacify people. They not going to do nothing. Nobody will be awarded anything.

Vile Lynn
07-15-2016, 10:48 AM
So Vile, what you're saying is, GREE can screw us anyway, anytime, and we have no say in anything? Just another way to alienate your players. If they are allowed to change whenever they want, what's the point of the rules?
Well, not really... This is what I said:

All players (customers) are welcome to say whatever they want here on the forum as long as the Forum Code of Conduct (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105486-POLICY-Code-of-Conduct-(Updated-6-23-15)&p=1462437#post1462437) is respected when posting. See the link in the quote box of a part of the ToS, below: GREE's ToS provides another way to give your opinion.

TBH, I do not like it when events are changed after the event has begun like this. I do not think it is fair or right, but I agree to it every time I log in because I like playing.
This time it feels like an advantage was taken away from the players, but there have been times when events were changed to favor us... It's just we don't complain (or remember) about those times and are rarely as thankful as we are critical when it's not advantageous for us.

I actually just read their terms of service. Didn't see any wording or anything that said they can change the game as they want to. Can you post it?
Sure, I can... I posted (previously) my simple interpretation of the ToS statements I've highlighted in bold.
GREE's Terms of Service (ToS), in it's entirety, can be read here (http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms/) online or in-game: Menu>>More>>Help>>Terms of Service & Policy>>Terms of Service.

6. User Content/Your Content

All User Content is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such User Content originated. GREE has no obligation to review, evaluate or otherwise monitor any User Content for any quality, including but not limited to accuracy or legality. GREE makes no warranties or other guarantees with respect to User Content and hereby disclaims any and all such warranties or guarantees.

Your use of the Service is at your own risk. By using the Service, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or otherwise not in line with your expectations. You bear all risks associated with, the use of any User Content available in connection with the Service. GREE shall not be liable in any way for any User Content made available via the Service, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any such User Content or any loss or damage of any kind resulting from any use of such User Content. You may notify GREE of User Content that you believe violates these Terms of Service, or other inappropriate user behavior, by following the process described on our support page located at https://games.gree-support.net/.

Notwithstanding the foregoing, GREE reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, monitor, prohibit, edit, delete, disable access to or otherwise make unavailable any User Content (including without limitation Your Content) without notice for any reason or for no reason at any time.

You agree that Your Content is not confidential and will not be returned to you. You warrant that Your Content is original to you and that you own all rights to Your Content, including the right to grant all of the rights and licenses in these Terms of Service without GREE incurring any obligations to any third party or liability arising out of its exercise of such rights and licenses.

You hereby grant to GREE an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense and assign to third party) and right to copy, reproduce, fix, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, manufacture, commercialize, publish, distribute, sell, license, sublicense, transfer, lease, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, or provide access to electronically, broadcast, communicate to the public by telecommunication, display, perform, enter into computer memory, and use and practice, in any way, your User Content as well as all modified and derivative works thereof in connection with our provision of the Service, including marketing and promotions of the Service. You also hereby grant to GREE the right to authorize others to exercise any of the rights granted to GREE under these Terms of Service. You further hereby grant to GREE the unconditional, irrevocable right to use and exploit your name, likeness and any other information or material included in any User Content and in connection with any User Content, without any obligation to you. Except as prohibited by law, you waive any rights of attribution and/or any moral rights you may have in Your Content, regardless of whether Your Content is altered or changed in any manner.

GREE does not claim any ownership rights in Your Content and nothing in these Terms of Service is intended to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit Your Content. GREE has no obligation to monitor or enforce your intellectual property rights in or to Your Content. GREE has no obligation to accept, display, review, maintain or otherwise exploit any User Content.

7. Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods

The Service may include Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods. You have no right, title or interest in or to any such Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency appearing or originating in the Service except for the following: You will have a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use, solely within the Service, Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency that you have earned, purchased or otherwise obtained in a manner authorized by GREE. GREE may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods at any time, with or without notice. GREE shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that GREE exercises any such rights.

It's a typical ToS for any gaming company. There are probably more statements from the ToS that I could have included to support my interpretation, but that's the way I understand it. Everybody is welcome to read it and post their opinion.

They may have the freedom to change it, but that doesn't give them a pass on the consequences.

I've filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I will be describing this situation to consumer advocacy groups with media ties. Changing the rules of a contest in what is promoted as "free" software to the point where purchases are required is absolutely unscrupulous, and possibly illegal.
True, there are consequences for everything. But, this is a game we voluntarily play.

You're right: GREE games are "Free to Play" (FTP), but we all should know by now that FTP games are hardly free IF one wants to be a competitive top player. All gaming companies work it this way: virtual goods purchases are required to be a high-ranking player, but purchases are not necessarily required to play... IOW, one has the choice to play for free or buy as much as they want.

Personally, I play for fun and spend a lot of time playing... it's just not worth my time being aggravated by things out of my control.

yes i know cash hits git more points and i do cash hit. i was just stating that they could be killed with 1 free hit.
Good :) I figured you knew it.
I posted it in case others didn't know cash hits are more valuable than free hits since this is a fairly new event where points/hit can make a difference in the daily ranking.

F@st
07-15-2016, 11:56 AM
Well lvl,89 since 2 days, 2 days with 0 points, 2 days off.. fk the boss no'way to do'30 cash hits more and spend any gold on that event

SonsOfAlex
07-16-2016, 09:58 AM
I was able to beat him with 4 money shots until level 91. Trying to complete level 92 for the next level, it would not move. I played it for the 2 hours it allowed, every 24 minutes I'd use money shots. At the end of 2 hours, I wasn't even close to half way killing him.

All that hard work to play the game and you get blocked from playing the rest of the event? Plus you're blocked from playing the other event? Oh well, their loss really. I play the game to max position, then can no longer play it. Then don't log in as much. Then slowly fade from playing the game all together. It happens.