PDA

View Full Version : Car Items

whbassett4
11-03-2011, 03:53 PM
I have found that the item that is holding me back the most are cars. Since every mafia member gets 1 car, having cars for all your members can greatly increase your attack and defense.

Does anyone know where these cars are?
-traveler
-Mountain Suv
-armored truck
-Police car
-Hudson Hornet

If you have anymore information about lvl 20ish items that are obtainable without gold. Thank you.

-billy badass

phantom123
11-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Read the guide by popeye. It tells you where to get the devilish taxi

CheezyPoofs
11-03-2011, 10:55 PM
A junker is something like $2,000 and you get 1 attack point but if you invest that same $2,000 into explosives you can arm everyone in your usable mafia (100 for level 20) with an explosive twice over adding 100 to your attack.
That said, so far fighting other players seems to be a cost-efficient way to get vehicles because you can complete the PVP goals at the same time.

CheezyPoofs
11-03-2011, 10:57 PM
But the devilish taxi is quite fetching!

Popeye The Sailor Man
11-04-2011, 01:17 AM
Traveler and mountain suv require goals to get.
Armoured car and police car I think you can loot not 100% on location tho as I never got one ( however I now think they might be rewards from completing a map 3 times.
As well as that there are the location of other cars in my guide.
And as well as that a guide on items so people can stop posting these threads

K@le
11-05-2011, 10:52 AM
You can loot the armored truck at Liberty park in the lakeside restaurant
The police armored truck you can loot from chinatown teahouse
Devilissh taxi in junkyard flattened cars and from the muscle car in junkyard you can farm some lowriders
In Auto row you can get a yukon from the grey goliath and a pickup truck from the minivan

Good luck

Cheez-It
11-05-2011, 11:44 AM
You can loot the armored truck at Liberty park in the lakeside restaurant
The police armored truck you can loot from chinatown teahouse
Devilissh taxi in junkyard flattened cars and from the muscle car in junkyard you can farm some lowriders
In Auto row you can get a yukon from the grey goliath and a pickup truck from the minivan

Good luck

Gonna have to try some of these suggestions out. Thanks!!

whbassett4
11-05-2011, 05:08 PM
I just found the mountain suv by doing a quest in liberty park. Thanks for the feedback!!