PDA

View Full Version : New equipment going missing

HGF69
07-13-2016, 12:51 AM
I bought (stupidly) a few new items for the H&V event, helmet, 2 pistols, jacket and boots.

Now they've disappeared from my inventory and it says I don't own any against each.

I see it says consumable (whats that?) but surely I should be able to see my purchase history.

Ticket already in but just advising people.

carl9764
07-13-2016, 02:34 AM
Thought they stopped these ages ago?

carl9764
07-13-2016, 02:35 AM
My mistake just seen them in the store sorry

[PM] President Hightower
07-13-2016, 10:34 AM
Gearing up your Soldier Equipment is easy but it is in a different menu than your regular units. To equip items go to Menu -> Profile -> Soldier Equip. Inside the Soldier Equip tab you'll see your slot options and be able to choose which item you'd like to equip.

Vile Lynn
07-13-2016, 11:25 AM
I bought (stupidly) a few new items for the H&V event, helmet, 2 pistols, jacket and boots.

Now they've disappeared from my inventory and it says I don't own any against each.

I see it says consumable (whats that?) but surely I should be able to see my purchase history.

Ticket already in but just advising people.

I wouldn't say it's stupid to buy them if they help out during the event :)

"Consumable" means that they can be consumed (used up) during a hit.
I'm not sure what the consumption rate is, but it's pretty high: it seems like the more one has, the faster they go.

And, that is why those units are disappearing from your inventory.

WBS
07-13-2016, 01:02 PM
If they cost gold don't buy them this first event. We don't know what bugs may be lurking around the corner. I know some are having issues of their game shutting down. I would wait until the second time around at least. That is my opinion.

Cannot Connect To Server
07-18-2016, 05:04 PM
in another thread it was said they not important...now buy if they are..

if they gold they shld be indestructable if cash consumable like always...why change it now?

oh to rob ppl of money course.slap slap silly me.