PDA

View Full Version : ***** Gr3gs Event Winners List *****

DjSyla
07-10-2016, 10:55 AM
I left a post on the last winners list greg posted.. for greg to read and reply. Seems it was Last Edited by Vile.. and my post deleted... can i ask why it was removed and you locked it since it just another forum members post?

Gr3g
07-11-2016, 10:25 AM
Hello, as much as I'm flattered with the attention lately the reason for your post being removed is to keep the event section clean from posts so that the events do not get out of order. I do not work for Gree as if I did I would most likely have fancy colored text when I posted something, I'm just a player trying to help out.

Evan1000
07-11-2016, 10:27 AM
Hello, as much as I'm flattered with the attention lately the reason for your post being removed is to keep the event section clean from posts so that the events do not get out of order. I do not work for Gree as if I did I would most likely have fancy colored text when I posted something, I'm just a player trying to help out.

You do have fancy text at times... just saying

DjSyla
07-11-2016, 04:39 PM

My msg wasnt posted in the event section.. it was posted here in general where your post was. And how do u even know what ig said since it was removed? Lol.... my question also asked.. HOW do u have data of final scores when even teams that are still figbting when timer ends dont even know their final score.. but you do.... how? If ur just a normal player u couldnt possibly have that information lol so i had to ask ☺

Vile Lynn
07-12-2016, 07:21 AM
My msg wasnt posted in the event section.. it was posted here in general where your post was. And how do u even know what ig said since it was removed? Lol.... my question also asked.. HOW do u have data of final scores when even teams that are still figbting when timer ends dont even know their final score.. but you do.... how? If ur just a normal player u couldnt possibly have that information lol so i had to ask ☺

Gr3g posts the winner's results here, in General, then he moves it to the Events subforum which leaves an optional link to the moved thread. I made sure he saw your post before I deleted it just in case he wanted to answer you. I took my sweet time locking it, so he might have seen your IBTL post.

BTW, after the event ends and if the event is left open, any normal player can tap the refresh button and get all of the final scores. Easy peasy. ;)

Oasis
07-12-2016, 10:07 AM
any normal player

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa !!!
Have you met us?? I don't think normal would be a good description for any of us....

Vile Lynn
07-12-2016, 11:02 AM
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa !!!
Have you met us?? I don't think normal would be a good description for any of us....

lol, true! I've met a few... unique, fabulous, weird (in a good way) would be better descriptions.
I was just using the term, 'normal player,' from DjSyla's post. :cool:

DjSyla
07-13-2016, 10:26 AM
Gr3g posts the winner's results here, in General, then he moves it to the Events subforum which leaves an optional link to the moved thread. I made sure he saw your post before I deleted it just in case he wanted to answer you. I took my sweet time locking it, so he might have seen your IBTL post.

BTW, after the event ends and if the event is left open, any normal player can tap the refresh button and get all of the final scores. Easy peasy. ;)

Lol.. doesnt work like that on android.. u press refresh on war page it disappears and changes to blank.. and street assault disappears off ur screen as soon as the event timer ends..
There is no option for members to move a thread... ll we can do is delete/edit a thread.. lol

Vile Lynn
07-13-2016, 10:27 AM
Lol.. doesnt work like that on android.. u press refresh on war page it disappears and changes to blank.. and street assault disappears off ur screen as soon as the event timer ends..
Another reason why I play on an iPhone, lol! :p ;)

DjSyla
07-13-2016, 10:29 AM
Another reason why I play on an iPhone, lol! :p ;)

You have ur downsides too im sure lol

Vile Lynn
07-13-2016, 10:35 AM
You have ur downsides too im sure lol

Nope! hehe!
(my hubby uses Androids for his business and he likes my 6s better, too)

We joke about it, but I'm sure it's a great device for people who like Androids. :cool:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" err... I mean, "because I have an iPhone."