PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy and Free Gold

SonsOfAlex
07-07-2016, 01:28 PM
Not sure if we're allowed to post this kind of stuff but eh...

On most occasions you can earn 10 gold free per day watching videos. You can also download games and programs or trials to earn gold.

But on several occasions I have not been paid out. I have sent Tapjoy tickets but they never pay out. I give them all the info including screen shots. But they still don't pay out and ignore my reports. They still owe me almost 300 Gold for fulfilling my side of the agreements. They refuse to fulfil their part by paying me out.

Moral of the story.... don't download anything or sign up for anything via Tapjoy. You won't get paid. I emailed them over and over again asking where my gold was. I finally emailed them and told them to KMA.

Buyer beware!

DjSyla
07-07-2016, 01:38 PM
You can watch many videos per day but only get paid out a maximum of 20 gold for them.. as far as waiting for ticket responses go... im still waiting for 718 gold... 504 of that from december 31st lol.. as its a 3rd party thing.. gree wont entertain any notion of paying you the missing gold. My last offer i got paid out was 1438 gold but that took 4 months for a response lol

Vile Lynn
07-07-2016, 02:01 PM
I've seen a few posts in other game forums about the same issue. I'm pretty sure the issue is with daily limits which should be disclosed somewhere.

Mrs Cash
07-08-2016, 02:11 PM
I love when they reply back with "there was no gold offered for that video". Reminds me of the all too familiar "working as intended".

You send both Tapjoy and Gree proof of a problem and they still lie. Infuriating!