PDA

View Full Version : Dethroning of the ghost army

Jg48
07-07-2016, 12:23 PM
Titles saids it all. I hear the birds are going to try and dethrone the ghost army again.

All I can say is epic fail again.

Good luck at that birds

WBS
07-07-2016, 04:02 PM
It really doesn't matter, no one cares about the top anymore. Back in the day it was kind of fun to watch, now it's just a bunch of high spenders battling to see who can outspend the other. I have nothing against it as I say if they can afford it more power to them.

Jg48
07-07-2016, 06:02 PM
It's fun listening to the banter from the birds.

Especially when noonga try's to raise the minimum to 2 mill points.

WBS
07-07-2016, 07:47 PM
I don't get to see any banter, it would be fun to read the chats between them.

Jg48
07-07-2016, 09:17 PM
I wish I could see it to. Only get to see a few ss of the banter

Speed ump
07-11-2016, 08:20 PM
To be honest, most of the birds have hibernated from rooms that have any mention of their, impending, current, or past epic failures. There's still one or two brave souls who make occasional appearances, but after so many years of it, they have mostly given up, just like they do at the end of each attempt. I used to love ferrs grand proclamations in here, and later joes, and mr dews predictions of power changes. In the end it's always the same, other than the short period where we had to exorcise a cancer within the team, and low and behold, the birds caught our cancer. Without the banter, the game would have been boring, and despite some peoples denials of interest, they seemed to thrive on the banter as much as anyone.

Speed ump
07-11-2016, 08:28 PM
There really was no hope for them in this latest attempt, we were well aware of their intentions for weeks, and as usual, were well prepared with a plan. Their hopes are always to throw quantities on the wall to see if enough sticks, without any real idea of either what we can do, or what they can do. We controlled it from the start, stopped scoring hallway through legs to let them catch up, barely declared Sunday night, because we knew they were tuckered out and running on fumes. The problem with getting a huge lead is that they will stop pushing. Their motto is, " at least we made them spend". ( lol, who made who spend) they have also said that they dictate our spending ( yeah, ok, sure you do) remeber the event where they were 35 mil, or bil ( don't even remeber if it was a wd or fl now) and within an hour their lead was gone? All planned from the start, it's the little things we do to be more creative and create a game within a game for ourselves. It's what we have done since before wd began. It's called entertainment. Think WWE, it's all show,lol.

Jg48
07-11-2016, 08:37 PM
Yes it was fl that I remember. You are a smart man mister speed ump.

CoreyAV1611
07-12-2016, 03:04 AM
Not really sure you're correct on this one here speed. Ghost only had one legendary left for the day and that was with a pr1, ghost got lucky by drawing pr1 in the last battle, otherwise you and I both know the outcome would have been different :-)

Speed ump
07-14-2016, 10:36 AM
See, if you had all the intel in hand that I do, you wouldn't think that. Birds only had one leg possible, and that leg was never ever going to happen.believe me. And getting us at the end was more than by was planned out, thought out, and properly executed. As usuall. Of course each time birds have to cost art chirping, if only this or that. Or we should have won. The reality is, we control these things, and we know what we are doing. Been doing it for years, yet somehow it's always by luck, or chance. Just keep telling yourselves that, if it helps.

Bndawgs
07-14-2016, 02:06 PM
See, if you had all the intel in hand that I do, you wouldn't think that. Birds only had one leg possible, and that leg was never ever going to happen.believe me. And getting us at the end was more than by was planned out, thought out, and properly executed. As usuall. Of course each time birds have to cost art chirping, if only this or that. Or we should have won. The reality is, we control these things, and we know what we are doing. Been doing it for years, yet somehow it's always by luck, or chance. Just keep telling yourselves that, if it helps.

Kind of sounds as if you're contradicting yourself there speedy. On one hand you say you didn't need any help, but then on the other you say that PR1's other leg wasn't going to be possible since that faction decided to help you guys instead of giving first to PR1.

Jg48
07-14-2016, 02:39 PM
The birds will never out smart speed ump. He did a good all weekend controlling every situation that was thrown at ghost.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-14-2016, 04:48 PM
Life has new meaning when you no longer give a steaming, malodorous pile of monkey feces. LOL

WBS
07-14-2016, 07:09 PM
Life has new meaning when you no longer give a steaming, malodorous pile of monkey feces. LOL

Lol! These are the fun threads, you get to hear them go back and forth on who had the deepest pockets, and pretend its strategy.
Munching popcorn......