PDA

View Full Version : @HighTower

carl9764
06-28-2016, 12:38 AM
Hi can you guys please re-instate the gold video's for IOS player so as we can have a level playing field and not just android users, this has gone on too long now can't be that hard to sort out.

Cuombajj
06-28-2016, 01:37 AM
All it takes is some weird Apple policy to make it impossible.

Mrs Cash
06-28-2016, 09:31 AM
I have Android, and I get no free gold videos or offers. Google Play doesnt play nicely on a Kindle Fire without rooting, so I am screwed. Now if they would reinstate the free scratcher I would have a shot. And the Tapjoy app doesnt work either.

carl9764
06-29-2016, 02:47 AM
@Hightower please respond this has gone on far too long now

Edbl79
06-29-2016, 05:15 AM
Buy a $20 burner droid phone and link you accounts. You can get them at Best Buy, Walmart, etc. otherwise get over it. Getting free gold is not a part of gameplay.

carl9764
06-29-2016, 05:17 AM
otherwise get over it is not the answer I was looking for

Cuombajj
06-29-2016, 05:31 AM
There was a bug after android 6 came out that gold videos didn't pay out. Had to install BlueStacks player on pc, it's an emulator for android. Installed MW there and watched the videos. The other time videos didn't show in my country. I used free VPN in US to trick app to think I'm in US and watched some. Point is it all depends on how much you want something.

Inform Gree about the bug (they already know it) and search for a temporary solution yourself. Spamming the forums won't help.

Bndawgs
06-29-2016, 09:57 AM
Weren't ios users abusing the videos and getting double the gold? Probably why you're not allowed to watch them anymore

HellRaizer
06-29-2016, 01:34 PM
They were getting unlimited gold rather than double.

Hobbs
06-30-2016, 01:00 PM
Not all IOS users were abusing the Gold Video Issue,yet all are punished!
I believe GREE removed the gains received by those that exploited the issue,if they done that couldn't they block those accounts from watching further Videos leaving the ones who did not take advantage of this exploit to watch the allowed amount of gold videos just like android do and have done for some time now?
Either that or stop the gold video feature for both platforms,GREE preach about level playing fields and evening game when they reduce HQ boosts once members have paid for them,yet they allow this unfair advantage....
Kind of double standards there isn't it!!

Bndawgs
07-01-2016, 08:55 AM
Maybe gree feels that if you're on ios, you don't need the free gold, since you probably have plenty of money to spend on outdated technology?

Hobbs
07-01-2016, 09:04 AM
Maybe gree feels that if you're on ios, you don't need the free gold, since you probably have plenty of money to spend on outdated technology?

Congratulations,you have won the award for "the most stupid comment of the week" :rolleyes:

WBS
07-02-2016, 07:24 AM
Congratulations,you have won the award for "the most stupid comment of the week" :rolleyes:

I didn't realize that the type of phone you use is a sign of what income class you are in.

Bndawgs
07-02-2016, 10:08 AM
I guess it might be. But typically ios devices are overpriced and inferior to products that run on Android os

WBS
07-02-2016, 03:42 PM
I guess it might be. But typically ios devices are overpriced and inferior to products that run on Android os

Everyone has different experiences. All my iPhone's have outlasted my brothers androids which is why I haven't bothered trying android. If I get a bad iPhone I might consider it. In the end they are all pieces of crap.

But to get back to the point, phone choice has nothing to do with income class.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-02-2016, 09:50 PM
Everyone has different experiences. All my iPhone's have outlasted my brothers androids which is why I haven't bothered trying android. If I get a bad iPhone I might consider it. In the end they are all pieces of crap.

But to get back to the point, phone choice has nothing to do with income class.

I agree.

If you own a Windoze, I-Bad, I-Foney, or An-Hemorrhoid device you've been had for far more money than the outdated piece of third world assembled junk (pipe) is worth.

Only those with their corporate logo on the piece of junk made money off the deal.

They are the top predator. (manufacturer - aka - MS. BIGG)

The various app purveyors, are the 2nd tier predator, maybe the top tier, because without the sales channel; no one could buy the junk. (supplier)

The app fakers are the mid-tier predator. (street dealer)

You own any of that junk (I'm an owner of that cheap junk, too), you're their prey! [USER]

Please excuse my uninvited intrusion.

Agent Orange
07-03-2016, 05:54 AM

You know this is like the arguement which is better, Mac or PC or Nikon v Canon. The reality is each have their good and bad points, IOS IMHO is a more unified system while Android benefits and also has issues with having such a diverse gene pool. This makes making a blanket statement such as yours difficult.

I use and test both and more and honestly I no longer have a favorite, personally both have enough bad points that it's a stalemate in my books. If Bluestacks worked better then it would be a no brainer, I'd play on my MacBook pro or Alienware as these platforms smoke any of the others but again enough frustrating issues such as screwed up linking rules them out. And some display issues but they are so much faster.

In terms of free gold videos, if I get the urge I just watch through Bluestacks. Otherwise the reality is you will never watch enough videos to ever be even slightly competative in the highest levels so the point is moot.

Dew makes the best point though....