PDA

View Full Version : ***** Lockbox and Epic Boss Event *****

DjSyla
06-27-2016, 04:51 PM
The reward for collecting all 11 loot items from case event, and reward for 1200 epic boss syndicate kills are exctly the same unit..

Altercation Radiation.. with 20% Explosive Attack...

Is this correct and does it stack?

StrongAntuna
06-27-2016, 05:06 PM
We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. The prize for the 1200 Epic Boss Syndicate Kills will be changed shortly.

DjSyla
06-27-2016, 05:18 PM
We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. The prize for the 1200 Epic Boss Syndicate Kills will be changed shortly.

Thank you for the update StrongAntuna ☺

StrongAntuna
06-27-2016, 06:59 PM
The prize for the Epic Boss Syndicate Goal has now been updated. The new prize is even a little bit better :)

DjSyla
06-27-2016, 07:18 PM
Erm just a little problem lol... we already finished the 1200 goal and got the Altercation Radiation... what was the new one you changed it to? Lol

DjSyla
06-27-2016, 07:26 PM
I see it now on mini lol ☺ thank you anyway for reading and fixing the few things ive posted ☺

cajunman
06-28-2016, 11:14 AM
I see it now on mini lol ☺ thank you anyway for reading and fixing the few things ive posted ☺

Well I received the original prize of the altercation radiation and checked through my inventory and did not receive the revised prize for 1200 kills which is the Hustler's ride, this is the new prize for 1200 kills correct? we killed 1200 bosses before Gree actually made the change. so will gree run something to give us the correct prize, in case miraculously I get 11/11 on the box event?

Also many of my teammates and I never got the prize for 300 kills for the daily goal, so how do we get that fixed? need that prize to try and finish the goal goal prize with 150 boss kills.

maybe StrongAntuna can answer my issue here or where I originally posted my issue.

ticket has been sent in and doubt it will get answered before the end of the event.

cajunman
06-28-2016, 06:27 PM
The prize for the Epic Boss Syndicate Goal has now been updated. The new prize is even a little bit better :)

When will you fix the issue of some teams getting the original prize for killing 1200 bosses.

Also what is going on with all the people who didn't get the prize for eb daily goal on day one? Day 2 is done and we got that daily prize but don't have the prize from day 1.

We need all 4 daily prizes to try and get the wrapper prize. Will this get fixed???