PDA

View Full Version : Bot Attacks

SonsOfAlex
06-25-2016, 05:29 PM
Hey. Can someone link me to anything CC has put out about the Bot attacks?

I got attacked 80 times today alone.

Blah!

Evan1000
06-25-2016, 06:07 PM
Bot attacks?

Maybe someone just got tap happy. It's called gold lol

.. but are you referring to war or actual rivals list attacks? If rivals list then yeah... they're bots

SonsOfAlex
06-26-2016, 02:10 PM
No, it's pretty much the same attackers over and over again. They all that the exact same building set ups. Also, there is NO way these bots or say they are human players, in NO way should be able to attack at my level. Level 229 vs 183? The highest on my Rivals list is 212. Also, they attack in 3's, back to back to back. 40 hits in a row within the same minute. Also, let's say they are human players, I use the name Alex to hide better. What are the chances 3 human players all find my exact profile to attack at the same time? Too many factors here say Gree has bots working against us and isn't playing fair. My fights lost were below 5000. Now I'm getting my arse fed to me!

My stats
Level 183
Fights Won 9,819
Fights Lost 12,141
Robberies Won 66,166
Robberies Lost 662

For example:

So&so1*
Level 224
Fights Won 132,354
Fights Lost 4,243
Robberies Lost 0
Robberies Won 0

So&so2*
Level 229
Fights Won 149,927
Fights Lost 2,978
Robberies Lost 0
Robberies Won 0

So&so3*
Level 208
Fights Won 117,675
Fights Lost 4,863
Robberies Lost 0
Robberies Won 0

So&so4*
Level 226
Fights Won 147,285
Fights Lost 5,041
Robberies Lost 0
Robberies Won 0

So&so5*
Level 225
Fights Won 148,539
Fights Lost 3,908
Robberies Lost 0
Robberies Won 0

Evan1000
06-26-2016, 08:07 PM
Oh there are definitely bots lol, but I was thought you meant in war.

Actually that difference in level is very common, if your attack becomes high enough where there aren't many around your level with the same in defense, you will see higher lever players.

But everything else is correct, and the bots are used to farm bricks and powers to make resources and then sold through paypal to the players of crime city, that isn't new it's been around for how long.

DjSyla
06-27-2016, 04:57 AM
Oh there are definitely bots lol, but I was thought you meant in war.

Actually that difference in level is very common, if your attack becomes high enough where there aren't many around your level with the same in defense, you will see higher lever players.

But everything else is correct, and the bots are used to farm bricks and powers to make resources and then sold through paypal to the players of crime city, that isn't new it's been around for how long.

Yes GREE.. please take note of this... it is true.. people are making money from bricks and resources because u make it too difficult to aquire in game... that needs to change because what people are turning to is against your terms of use... you need to up the output ☺

Dat Guy
06-27-2016, 04:34 PM
Yes GREE.. please take note of this... it is true.. people are making money from bricks and resources because u make it too difficult to aquire in game... that needs to change because what people are turning to is against your terms of use... you need to up the output ☺

What if Gree is running the bots? I am not saying that they are, but maybe they are. Or possibly not.

SonsOfAlex
06-28-2016, 01:44 PM
I say they are. If not, how does one use bots on this game? Wouldn't that be against the rules? I'm surprised nobody has said anything before about this.

Blaggard
06-28-2016, 05:37 PM
Sounds like they might be bots, but from the resource seller people.

Vile Lynn
07-07-2016, 11:35 AM
I say they are. If not, how does one use bots on this game? Wouldn't that be against the rules? I'm surprised nobody has said anything before about this.

This does look weird... How can level 200s have no robs? Weird.

Yes, using bots or third-party apps violates GREE's ToS and is against the rules.

If you see this or if you're suspicious about a player, please send in a ticket to report them with as much info as possible. Attach a screen shot of their profile, if possible. Reports of cheating are taken very seriously: GREE will thoroughly investigate and handle it privately. Cheaters are not handled on the forum.

SonsOfAlex
07-07-2016, 01:14 PM
Copy That High Princess Commander Vile Lynn. :o