PDA

View Full Version : Frontline Event Cancelled

aBigDek
06-24-2016, 09:56 AM
President Hightower,
We see that the thread recently started by the leader of Ghosts has been removed. Even I am surprised that is the only response you give to the top spending faction in this game.
I am a leader of a top 10 team that's announcing that several other leaders amongst the top 25 teams have also decided to sit out this weekend's events. I understand that changing everyone's boost to 20% should make things equal....even though programming has obviously screwed that up...but many of us have issue with the boost being changed at all.
Had the initial boost been offered at 20% I am sure the top 5 teams would have made the investment to get it. This isn't the case with most top 25 teams and Gree knows this. Offering a 400% boost was enticing enough for a lot of us to spend that extra money. Now that most the top 25 have achieved the reward you simply take it away?? This is wrong in so many ways and a clear case of bait and switch.
Yes a simple solution for us is to stop playing and stop spending and to contact Apple and Google for refunds. Sadly enough, Google told me they would issue me full refunds, however I would no longer be able to make in-app purchases. Even though that would be smart of me, I actually still enjoy playing this game after 5 years.
The correct solution is for Gree to reinstate the boost that we all worked hard to get. Until then, we will sit out the event this weekend. Just think how many cars will get washed and lawns will get mowed. Personally I will use my normal gold $$ for the weekend and take my kids to the beach.
Stand together anf enjoy your time away Leaders.

Bndawgs
06-24-2016, 10:38 AM
Aren't you the guys who exploited the loophole for inflating FL scores by rotating through all your minis, before the team you're defending complained to gree and got them to lock factions during FL?

Speed ump
06-24-2016, 10:43 AM
Dawgs, seems like you're negative to anyone that's not you. I smell a fowl, a feathered fiend,lol. It's ok, we understand why you wouldn't want things changed. Dek, I do agree with what you're saying. What is it they a trying to hide, things that make you go hmmmm. Many teams spent quite a bit to get those boosts, and we have seen changes , or adjustments as they called it, hapoened long after the initial event. Now that teams have maxed them, it's time to take them away. It's not proportional, and it's not even consistent

Bndawgs
06-24-2016, 10:56 AM
Haha no bird here. Was just wondering if it was the same faction?

Speed ump
06-24-2016, 11:07 AM
Every team will complain about what affects their team, in this case, it has affected most every team. Some get an advantage compared to others that they should not have, some lose, and we all lost a huge part of what we paid for. If it was done a year after the fact, and don't consistently, I could see, but not immeditaly after everyone maxed out, or nearly so, their fl bonuses. Someone mentioned outside avenues for compensation, and this most definitly would be all the ammunition needed to get that done. It's probably one of the most blatant bait and switches gree has done so far, and compounded by their usual inability to apply their " adjustment" properly, or consistently. In a matter that means something to so many in the community, they won't be able to sweep it under the rug by dissappearing the discussions about it.

Bndawgs
06-24-2016, 11:34 AM
Looks like gene got his way and gree fixed the glitch. Would have been interesting if it was the other way around if he would have raised a fuss?

giz
06-25-2016, 02:52 AM
I notice that a full compliment of gunners 250 only gives you less than 6 million points instead of the nearly 9 million wtf is going on?

Jg48
06-25-2016, 04:21 AM
@ giz it's called gree mathematics and it only applies in gree land.

Thanks for playing