PDA

View Full Version : Hot off the truck

Redskinsreally Suckbad
06-23-2016, 06:56 PM
With your thread it's not clear when these items are converted are they "for one week afterwards" or are they "permanent" ? Or is it loophole used to cover yourselves when tickets start flowing in saying I thought they were permanent?

Redskinsreally Suckbad
06-23-2016, 10:06 PM
When these temporary influence items are converted into the Mafia mods, Do they last for a week after or is it permanent ? As the locked thread is not clear

Vile Lynn
06-24-2016, 07:44 AM
Hi Red, welcome to the forums! ;)

I merged your two threads together and approved them. The Auto-Mod flags the first 10 posts for approval; it's a vBulletin setting to prevent spammers but it prevents new members from posting more than anything. Sorry about that to everybody who's had to deal with the Auto-Mod. I approve posts when I see them since I do not have a search function to find them any other way than browsing thru each and every thread. To all: feel free to PM me if you think I missed a post that needs approving.

Back to your topic...
Good question! I'll ask since it's not clear after the week...

Hey Mobsters!

During this event we will be offering Influence Bonus items for direct sale for only a limited time! The bonuses on these items are for the upcoming Battle For Empire City event Championship Conflict, and will expire at the conclusion of the event.

But wait! Upon the conclusion of Championship Conflict and for one week afterwards, when you log in these items will be converted into the following items to make them permanent bonuses in your mafia’s arsenal! :)

Take a look below to see the various items and what you will get during Championship Conflict and what you will receive afterwards:

Item #1:
During Championship Conflict
Influential Baton: +3% Influence Increase
↓ ↓ ↓
After Championship Conflict
Influential Blade: +5% Mafia Attack

Item #2:
Influential Piercer: +5% Influence Increase
↓ ↓ ↓
Influential Twin Dragons: +10% Mafia Attack

Item #3:
Influential Axe: +7% Influence Increase
↓ ↓ ↓
Influential Shredder: +15% Mafia Attack

I thought it was clearly permanent until I read it again.
:confused:

I'm not sure what "...for one week afterwards..." means, but we'll find out ;)

Evan1000
06-24-2016, 08:24 AM
I was assuming it meant they will stay ip mods for war and a week after war ends, then after the week goes by they will be converted into permanent mafia attack mods.

I'm also assuming we have to wait a week because normal EB will come straight after war, and a 30% bump in mafia attack will help very much with that, along with these temp items

Vile Lynn
06-24-2016, 09:16 AM
That's the way I understood it at first, too, Evan: IP mod for war & after a week, they'll convert to the permanent item listed.

POW!
06-24-2016, 09:32 AM
I have the same exact concerns. I'm really interested in these items but the wording is just too suspect.

Only thing I'm sure of, is no matter what happens, they've covered their bases with the wording.

Tamale
06-24-2016, 10:56 AM
Hey guys, sorry for the confusion!

So these Hot Off The Truck limited time items hold a temporary influential bonus for Battle for Empire City: Championship Conflict, and will hold this bonus for the entire duration of the event.

After the event is over, you'll have 7 days to login to have them automatically converted to items with permanent Mafia Attack bonuses.

Hope that made more sense. :)