PDA

View Full Version : Hate and revenge missing chain?

kimberleyj
06-22-2016, 01:40 PM
I have been chaining with my other account so far it has been 1 hour and the chain Is no where to be seen on either accounts. This problem has been causing issues to a few teams during this event.

DjSyla
06-22-2016, 05:22 PM
I have been chaining with my other account so far it has been 1 hour and the chain Is no where to be seen on either accounts. This problem has been causing issues to a few teams during this event.

sᴀᴍᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʟsᴏ

F@st
06-25-2016, 12:31 PM
Dev team : thank for info ! Next event we try to remove that and ur not able to hit and link any account for play solo and get all items

Lol.....

!Radar
06-25-2016, 03:43 PM
If someone uses your target in a syndicate revenge do you lose them off your list? I've heard that you do, assuming it's a successful kill and not a loss.

DjSyla
06-25-2016, 03:49 PM
If someone uses your target in a syndicate revenge do you lose them off your list? I've heard that you do, assuming it's a successful kill and not a loss.

Yes but it just bounces back to the other person and ur chain continues.. this is not whats been happening tho. You can check by looking at the history tab to see if someone else in your got revenge for you.. this wasn't happening in cases ive heard about.. they purely have just disappeared. Me and others completely cleared all ppl on revenge list and still didn't have some chains coming back

SonsOfAlex
06-26-2016, 02:58 PM
I have to ask... and I feel STUPID for asking... but I always try to hit someone with high amounts of chains. What exactly do the chains do? LOL. Sorry, had to ask.

DjSyla
06-27-2016, 04:51 AM
I have to ask... and I feel STUPID for asking... but I always try to hit someone with high amounts of chains. What exactly do the chains do? LOL. Sorry, had to ask.

The higher the chain.. the higher the points. Also you get some nice rewards for the chain goals... chains are very time consuming tho to make 150.. hard work lol

SonsOfAlex
06-27-2016, 01:55 PM
I think I got to 150,000 each time so far. I'm starting to think that getting up to pee in the middle of the night isn't so bad anymore. LMAO!!!

DjSyla
06-27-2016, 04:37 PM
I think I got to 150,000 each time so far. I'm starting to think that getting up to pee in the middle of the night isn't so bad anymore. LMAO!!!

Do chains and ull be getting upto 500,000 lol