PDA

View Full Version : ***** Developer Team *****

DjSyla
06-22-2016, 01:30 PM
Please please please can we get a Recycle/Remove option for inventory items..we can then remove consumables to see our real stats and It takes soooooooo long to scroll through and find something as it stands. Also it will free up so much space and older accounts will run a lot more smoothly on devices.. Example.. I have a level 80 with 1000 units and the speed is awesome.. My main has 28,000+ and runs half as fast.. We need to be able to drop the junk like you have on Modern War.. Please let us know if you will consider this! Thank you!

DjSyla
06-22-2016, 05:29 PM
****** unannounced sa changes ******
Gree is it an intentional change that not all syndicate members recieve a Demon when your team wins a battle that your were not deploying in??
Also...it seems we are no longer able to steal an opponents control points either.. which was the a big part of the whole setup of Street Assault. Now what is the point?... all there is is final ranking...

DjSyla
06-27-2016, 01:02 PM
Rivals list is messed up also lol.. players names and levels are different on fight result screen to what name and level is showing on the list. Also seeing alot of lvl 1 accounts and many below my level that cant even be attacked due to restrictions

Flyingsquad23
06-27-2016, 01:20 PM
A lot of display errors also, my top weapons keep dissapearing from inventory. Have no idea what my stats are or even what theyre supposed to be. Tap tap tap...

DjSyla
07-16-2016, 03:02 PM
A lot of display errors also, my top weapons keep dissapearing from inventory. Have no idea what my stats are or even what theyre supposed to be. Tap tap tap...

Ive noticed that.. they donat actually disappear tho. Depending on the person you hit, and how strong their blood weapons are... your items on result page move to the same place in the list as your rivals. If the person u hot has none of them.. ur items will stay at the top ☺

Timala
07-18-2016, 10:22 AM
Please please please can we get a Recycle/Remove option for inventory items..we can then remove consumables to see our real stats and It takes soooooooo long to scroll through and find something as it stands. Also it will free up so much space and older accounts will run a lot more smoothly on devices.. Example.. I have a level 80 with 1000 units and the speed is awesome.. My main has 28,000+ and runs half as fast.. We need to be able to drop the junk like you have on Modern War.. Please let us know if you will consider this! Thank you!

This! I've been playing for a couple of years and with over 29k weapons it's no fun scrolling to find what I'm looking for.... :(

PrHarry
07-19-2016, 12:58 AM
All well and good until someone deletes an item with a mod on it

Timala
07-19-2016, 06:52 AM

Good point. How about an option to hide or move to archive?

DjSyla
07-19-2016, 01:38 PM

Not really.. u select items on MW... then a confirm button..
Like timala said.. choose HIDE all bonus items so it cant be done anyway.. if u do.. hard luck lol.. choosing and selecting items yourself and then having to confirm selection should be enough. We really do need this tho.. especially older android devices

Chris Boa
07-24-2016, 06:34 PM
Why can't all the junk stuff be added together to make something decent

DjSyla
07-25-2016, 08:53 AM
Why can't all the junk stuff be added together to make something decent

Lol thats a good idea.. like a Convert button instead of Recycle lol

HavingFun
07-25-2016, 04:16 PM
Gree, will the boss strength change mid event again? Thanks in advance

PhantomNine
07-25-2016, 04:53 PM
How about a confirm button for using gold?

PhantomNine
07-25-2016, 05:00 PM
i agree, looking for items in our nventory's so time consuming (especially when you have thousands of items). I've suggested a search box, where we would input the name of the item we're looking for.

ghetto69143
08-01-2016, 07:25 PM
i agree, looking for items in our nventory's so time consuming (especially when you have thousands of items). I've suggested a search box, where we would input the name of the item we're looking for.

Mine takes a little bit to load up also, so I know that feeling...
I would vote for either a trash option or a fusing option.