PDA

View Full Version : Game crashing since Hate and Destroy started on Android devices

Dee man/cc
06-21-2016, 07:57 AM
My game is crashing on both of my Android devices since Hate and Destroy began. Anyone else having this same problem? Any suggestions for fixing it?

Mrs Cash
06-21-2016, 08:25 AM
No problems on either of my Androids. Both running v 7.4.1 build 290.

Vile Lynn
06-21-2016, 08:30 AM
My game is crashing on both of my Android devices since Hate and Destroy began. Anyone else having this same problem? Any suggestions for fixing it?

Yeah, delete and reinstall the app.
You won't lose anything; data is kept server-side.
Sometimes a file gets corrupted (or something) and reinstalling it usually fixes it.

Hope that works, good luck!

If not, send in a ticket.

Dee man/cc
06-21-2016, 10:20 AM
I'm running same version as you Mrs. Cash. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, same situation still exists. I did send in a ticket. Several members of my syndicate on Android devices having similar issues. All located in North America.

Gungho
06-21-2016, 10:22 AM
Same problem here, reinstall didn't help, so just sitting this one out till they get their stuff together.

Vile Lynn
06-21-2016, 10:31 AM
I'll let them know about the crashing issue during H&R.

Double check the space on your device... delete pics/videos/apps that you don't need or use. Not having enough space to run the app can cause crashing, too.

SonsOfAlex
06-21-2016, 12:30 PM
I had the same problem last time we had that game. I just stopped my app via the settings/applications. Then I rebooted my Android. Everything was working perfectly after that.

Dee man/cc
06-21-2016, 10:39 PM
Got plenty of data space to spare, almost 2 gigs. I guess I can try rebooting phone and Android OS . Can't hurt. Thank for all the input!

Dee man/cc
06-22-2016, 08:23 AM
It seems that my device issues have cleared up. Logged in last time yesterday just before midnight PST, still had issues. Logged in 7am, PST and haven't been booted once.
Thanks for all the advice and assistance!

Vile Lynn
06-22-2016, 08:35 AM
It seems that my device issues have cleared up. Logged in last time yesterday just before midnight PST, still had issues. Logged in 7am, PST and haven't been booted once.
Thanks for all the advice and assistance!

Great news! Thanks for letting us know; hope it doesn't happen again :)