PDA

View Full Version : What are the Best buildings to upgrade.

hellovodka
06-21-2016, 07:00 AM
I have a 21 mil iph and 2 upgrade slots.

Vile Lynn
06-21-2016, 08:46 AM
Check out BrisingrBoss' Building Thread (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102804-LTB-Sheet-All-Buildings!!!).

Shamrock Pub
Diamond Grillz
The Bunny Den
Tsar's Teahouse
Mike's Tattoo Shop
Shooter's Gun Shop
Dockside Warehouse
No Interest Savings
West Side Fine Gems
To Die for Designs
Shiner's Still

Movie Theater
Loft
Nightclub

SonsOfAlex
06-21-2016, 12:29 PM
I agree with Shamrock! I missed out on the Shamrocks a few months back. I had no gold.

HelloVodka, are you talking about "Gold" buildings or regular buildings?

hellovodka
06-21-2016, 01:14 PM
I agree with Shamrock! I missed out on the Shamrocks a few months back. I had no gold.

HelloVodka, are you talking about "Gold" buildings or regular buildings?

Either whatevers best

Vile Lynn
06-21-2016, 01:26 PM
Except for the last 3 on the list, those were regualar LTBs from past cycles. I paid CC cash (not gold) for them & only have 2 of each. When they were re-released, they cost gold (was tempted!), but I'd rather spend my gold during war than buy a building I won't really need later. (So glad I never bought Palm Hotels!)

If you already have those buildings from when they were LTBs, max upgrade them. If not, keep saving for new LTBs and buy/upgrade those.

The last 3 are good for low-level, new players.
Hardly anybody will rob them since the XP is too high.

Evan1000
06-21-2016, 01:45 PM
I have a 21 mil iph and 2 upgrade slots.

Laundromats.

SonsOfAlex
06-21-2016, 01:49 PM
Laundromats.

LMAO!! <--- wait, can we say that here?

Not that I'm greedy, but I have them all. I want them all. I need them ALL! Except the gold buildings, I'm too cheap for that. LOL.

PhantomNine
06-24-2016, 10:55 PM
Think the worst buildings to upgrade are the permanent ones in the store. The cost to upgrade them's not worth the IPH and the leveling up takes forever! If you can afford them, LTBs are worth it and if they come back as a gold purchase retread, their IPH is normally higher so your old original building's IPH also gets boosted (unless Gree, changes that)

montecore
06-24-2016, 11:06 PM
you should see the garbage I'm upgrading these days.

BrisingrBoss
06-25-2016, 02:53 PM
I have another sheet that I don't make public that shows all buildings I have in my other sheet by top cash income, or by cheapest income. I can get that list here. For buildings I don't have there, I would need base cost, or upgrade cost+ your upgrade bonus, plus base income and level 2 income plus your income bonus and class(if you have the extra 10% from your player class)