PDA

View Full Version : Locked out!

SonsOfAlex
06-18-2016, 06:52 AM
Hey ya'll.

I recently upgraded my Android to the new Marshmallow firmware. My phone did NOT like it. Everything froze. So I had to downgrade back to Lollipop 5.1.1. Pretty simple to do. However, when I logged back into my Google account, I lost EVERYTHING and my account is gone. I've logged into all 4 of my Gmail accounts and not one has my CC account. I've been locked out for 2 days and I put in a ticket to get help retrieving my account.

Anyone here experience the same and if so, how did you get it back? All my CC data was/is on my SD card so I shouldn't have lost anything.

Thoughts?

Alex.

Vile Lynn
06-20-2016, 09:06 AM
Hi again! Post approved :)

I only use Apple devices and unfamiliar with Androids, but there are many helpful droid users here.
Hopefully, CS will be able to help you quickly get your acct back! All data is kept server-side, so you shouldn't lose anything.

Check for replies from CS asking for more info. They might need to verify that the account is yours (and not transferred from another player which is not allowed) before they retrieve it for you

I always wait until I hear from other players that all is working well before updating... unless it's a forced update, of course.

Good luck!

SonsOfAlex
06-20-2016, 12:30 PM
I am back up and running thanks to a rep named Aaron! Great work Aaron! GREAT WORK!

Vile Lynn
06-20-2016, 01:03 PM
I am back up and running thanks to a rep named Aaron! Great work Aaron! GREAT WORK!

Yay! Always awesome to hear great news!

Thanks for the update; happy you're back! ;)

(6 more posts to go & counting, lol)