PDA

View Full Version : New data push Locked me out of game

WBS
06-17-2016, 05:00 PM
The game will no longer load after new data push. Another fine mess you have gotten us into Gree👍

[PM] President Hightower
06-17-2016, 05:21 PM
Still having issues?

I tested on several devices here and was able to login. Make sure you have the latest update installed and let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

WBS
06-17-2016, 06:35 PM
President Hightower;1559727']Still having issues?

I tested on several devices here and was able to login. Make sure you have the latest update installed and let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Thank you for your response. I didn't realize their was an update, I am updating now and will let you know if the problem persists. Thank you

WBS
06-17-2016, 06:50 PM
President Hightower-I updated to the latest update and I am still unable to get into the game. I have an iPhone 6.

Should I delete the app and re-install?

Agent Orange
06-18-2016, 05:05 AM
Ah, I think HT meant Android which updated to 6.2.3 and fixed the log in issues we were having with certain accounts. It did create a problem in EB where the first pop up screen was blank and therefore you could not actually attack the boss. But I figured getting into my locked accounts was more important since some were faction leaders.

On IOS I did have a different issue, on the iPhone I wiped to reinstall MW under a new GC account the update nuked the player I had created and brought back the player that was on the device before I did a factory reset. But have not had lock out issues since then though IOS is painfully slow in WD on all our IOS devices. Android is a lot faster even on the cheapest tablets.

I have had the connection errors popping up but hitting retry did clear the issue and allowed me to log in. Granted I just realized I did not upgrade from 6.2…..

WBS
06-18-2016, 08:58 AM
I'll try deleting the app and re installing, thanks AO��

WBS
06-20-2016, 03:08 AM
Hightower- I tried deleting the app and reloading it and I'm still locked out on iOS.

[PM] President Hightower
06-20-2016, 10:08 AM
Have you sent a ticket with you info already?

WBS
06-20-2016, 02:38 PM
I can't send a ticket when I can't get into game?

HellRaizer
06-20-2016, 03:15 PM
I can't send a ticket when I can't get into game?

https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

WBS
06-20-2016, 04:11 PM

Thanks HR!!

Vile Lynn
06-21-2016, 08:59 AM

Unfortunately, sending in a ticket thru that link will not produce the footer info with your game data, but it's better than nothing.

WBS
06-21-2016, 10:41 AM
I don't know what my player ID is, I forgot it as I used to remember it. Maybe this is a sign to finally quit

Vile Lynn
06-21-2016, 12:04 PM
I don't know what my player ID is, I forgot it as I used to remember it. Maybe this is a sign to finally quit

You can probably find your ID in the footer of an old ticket.

I never memorized my player IDs. Heck, I have to look up my own phone number.

Agent Orange
06-21-2016, 02:34 PM
I got in the habit of writing them down but then I'm up near 100.

The faction leader can see them, just checked. He looks you uo on the faction list then hits view. Displays under your player name.

Was wondering, is this an old account. We've had these IOS lock outs in the past and I think it was related to an issue with accessing your Game Centre account granted gree never told us what the heck the problem was. Is it possible your device took it upon itself to log you out? Long shot but try logging out and back in, or shut down the device and power it back up.

HellRaizer
06-21-2016, 02:42 PM
You can probably find your ID in the footer of an old ticket.

I never memorized my player IDs. Heck, I have to look up my own phone number.

If you give support your player name, faction name, approx level and last time you logged in that is normally enough info, and used to be what CJ advised. Or do as AO suggests..

WBS
06-22-2016, 03:44 AM
I got back in. It had something to do with the new data push messing with Game Center. I had to log out of Game Center to get back into the game. Thanks guys for your help. It was the first time I actually gotten a response back from sending a ticket in, in a long time.

Vile Lynn
06-22-2016, 08:57 AM
I got back in. It had something to do with the new data push messing with Game Center. I had to log out of Game Center to get back into the game. Thanks guys for your help. It was the first time I actually gotten a response back from sending a ticket in, in a long time.

Thanks for the update; glad you got back in & a response for your ticket! ;)